What's new

Can you let your girlfriend use your credit card?

I would not want my boyfriend to give me his credit card to use as I wish. Especially if he is struggling financially. I will just wait for him to give me money as he wishes or ask for help when I need it. After all, I am also working for my income. I wouldn't want anyone using my money without informing me.

I would not want my boyfriend to give me his credit card to use as I wish. Especially if he is struggling financially. I will just wait for him to give me money as he wishes or ask for help when I need it. After all, I am also working for my income. I wouldn't want anyone using my money without informing me.

It may not be a great idea to let someone use credit card or any other kind of instrument. I may never allow anyone to use my credit card at all. if someone needs money, then they could simply ask me.

It may not be a great idea to let someone use credit card or any other kind of instrument. I may never allow anyone to use my credit card at all. if someone needs money, then they could simply ask me.
That is just the bitter truth, it is not wise to place yourself in a place of disadvantage just so you could please another person. I would not do likewise too.

That is right. It is way better for someone to ask you for specific amount of money than spending it without your knowledge. Even if they borrow your credit card, they should know their limit.

That is right. It is way better for someone to ask you for specific amount of money than spending it without your knowledge. Even if they borrow your credit card, they should know their limit.

I was recently scammed by a girl. She claimed that she would marry me, but when she got money she disappeared. It is a long story. Having said that, it was my mistake and I would never trust anyone after this incident.

I was recently scammed by a girl. She claimed that she would marry me, but when she got money she disappeared. It is a long story. Having said that, it was my mistake and I would never trust anyone after this incident.
Wow, so sorry for that. People are so cunning these days. They will do anything for money. It is great to never trust anyone with your money. Us girls seem to have built the worst reputation about money. Many men are complaining that we are just after their money.

Not recommended to let your girlfriend use your credit card, as it could lead to financial problems.
Before you make any decisions, you should have an open and honest conversation with your girlfriend about her financial decisions ,make sure that both you and your girlfriend are comfortable with the arrangement!
Wow, so sorry for that. People are so cunning these days. They will do anything for money. It is great to never trust anyone with your money. Us girls seem to have built the worst reputation about money. Many men are complaining that we are just after their money.
It is always important to be cautious when it comes to handling money, regardless of gender. Unfortunately, there are people who will do anything for money, It's important to be aware of this and take appropriate precautions to protect yourself. It is also important to be aware of how money is used in relationships.

Being a female myself I can understand the reason why many people take credit cards and females in one sentence and end up treating it as a bad thing. Women are well known for their shopping habits and it has been known for women to go mad when using a credit card and to go over a limit.

I wouldn't say that means you can not trust your girlfriend with your credit card but it would be wise to make a decision based on how well you know her, whether you feel she could stick to a budget if you allowed her to use your credit card. It's all based on trust. Some women will stick to a budget and you don't have to worry and others will say they will and will go over that budget. It all depends on whether you trust them enough.

Being a female myself I can understand the reason why many people take credit cards and females in one sentence and end up treating it as a bad thing. Women are well known for their shopping habits and it has been known for women to go mad when using a credit card and to go over a limit.

I wouldn't say that means you can not trust your girlfriend with your credit card but it would be wise to make a decision based on how well you know her, whether you feel she could stick to a budget if you allowed her to use your credit card. It's all based on trust. Some women will stick to a budget and you don't have to worry and others will say they will and will go over that budget. It all depends on whether you trust them enough.
Not recommended to let your girlfriend use your credit card, as it could lead to financial problems.
Before you make any decisions, you should have an open and honest conversation with your girlfriend about her financial decisions ,make sure that both you and your girlfriend are comfortable with the arrangement!

It is always important to be cautious when it comes to handling money, regardless of gender. Unfortunately, there are people who will do anything for money, It's important to be aware of this and take appropriate precautions to protect yourself. It is also important to be aware of how money is used in relationships.

@Abigael - I still cannot believe that she deceived me. The pain and suffering is just unimaginable, but still I am able to cope with it because I am a very strong man. No one can realise what I am going through. I trusted her so much and just look what she did to me. I still have her messages on my Whatsapp and she just disappeared. Having said, I just moved on. I know that I need to be strong in order to deal with such kind of people.

I really do not think that it is a wise idea to give access to your credit card to anyone, including your girlfriend. However, I know that there could be many people who would trust their partners and give them access.
Probably, if it is my spouse I can give give her access to my credit card. But I wouldn't let my girlfriend have full access to my credit card except i trust her so much.

Probably, if it is my spouse I can give give her access to my credit card. But I wouldn't let my girlfriend have full access to my credit card except i trust her so much.
Most people will prefer to let their wives to have the credit card. Probably because you already trust her so much and the things she buys is for the home and kids. A girlfriend may have not attained that level of trust.

Currently i do not have a girlfriend but even if i had one, i would not give her free access to any of my cards be it debits or credit. I can only do such if it's my wife.

Most people will prefer to let their wives to have the credit card. Probably because you already trust her so much and the things she buys is for the home and kids. A girlfriend may have not attained that level of trust.
Yeah, but if someone trust his or her girlfriend I don't think it is wrong for them to give them their credit card but personally I will find it that hard to do. But when you have a wife it will be much easier.

Yeah, but if someone trust his or her girlfriend I don't think it is wrong for them to give them their credit card but personally I will find it that hard to do. But when you have a wife it will be much easier.

I am a victim of scam. I trusted a random person and just look what she did to me. I would not advise you to trust anyone so easily nowadays. You may get scammed.

I am a victim of scam. I trusted a random person and just look what she did to me. I would not advise you to trust anyone so easily nowadays. You may get scammed.
I can't even trust any random person. The kind of people I trust are those who are really close to me. Trusting random people with your finances is very risky because you can get scammed.

It really depends on the sincerity of the lady in question and tye level of trust you have for her. I can allow my girlfriend to carry my ATM and use it because I don't have trust issues.

Credit Cards have limits, your girlfriend cannot spend more than the limit. If you already have pending bills, there will be even lower credit limits. I don't see any problems in lending credit cards.

If she is my girlfriend that means I trust her when it comes to matter of finance. So I can leave it to her. If I can't do that to my girlfriend to make purchases then I should not even be dating her.

Your girlfriend is not your wife so you cannot hold her accountable should any loss occur. To avoid regrets, I'd never do that nor advice anyone to attempt it. What happens if she run away with your life savings? This is one mistake you should never make.

Your girlfriend is not your wife so you cannot hold her accountable should any loss occur. To avoid regrets, I'd never do that nor advice anyone to attempt it. What happens if she run away with your life savings? This is one mistake you should never make.
Even if she is your wife or she is your daughter this remains the same thing means you cannot afford such lose so for each one his money and you could bring her for family expenses as example.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back