What's new

Can you do business with someone you don't trust?

That's totally impossible, i can't even partner with anyone at the moment to run a business, talk of starting a business with a stranger with i don't trust.

I cannot do business with anyone I do not trust because business can only survive when you trust someone,a a person I cannot trust is someone i cannot do business with because he is not trusted and there is possibility that he may run away with all the financial asset of the company.

The answer is no for sure that's impossible i will never do business with someone i dont trust
This is the same with me because I do not do anything with someone that I don't trust talk less of a business that is quite of very sensitive venture, I would never even consider it.

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
Business is all about trust because it's going to involve tangible asset like money. Why will somebody go an and start a business with someone he/she doesn't trust. In just a case the person should be prepare for anything at the end of the day. It might either go well or wrong.

I totally agree with this, if there is no transparency in a relation and trust as the foundation things will not be win-win
Trust is the building block of great relationships and so the absence of them will never bring forth any good venture that will become successful.

I can't do business with someone i dont trust because if any issue occur i would be the one to face those issues and blame myself for doing business with that person
It is not advisable to do business with someone you did not trust because there is nothing your partner does that you will trust him which will surely results to disagreement in the future.

There is no point in going into a business with someone you don't trust. However, if you must, then you must come up with a partnership agreement, that way you are
Safe.

In business, trust is very important and in any business where there's no trust, such business will likely never survive. I can't do business with someone I don't trust.

I don't think I can business with someone who I don't trust because business is not something you can do with person that you don't trust.

I don't think I can business with someone who I don't trust because business is not something you can do with person that you don't trust.
Seriously, it is just like walking on hot charcoal and expecting not to get burnt. Knowing the person to be dishonest is already a big turnoff.

The best way to run a successful business is for you to work with people that you really trust that they will help in pushing the business organisation to a new level,someone you don't trust cannot actually do what a trusted person will do.

Without trust it might be impossible to run a business successfully because trust is what is needed in any business,it is not a wise decision for me to do a business with someone I do not trust because I cannot leave my business confidently under his or her care.

My answer would be an absolute no. How can I work with sometime I never trust. It is better to avoid such people. I will not even have any staff in my office whom I don't trust at all.

Trust is obviously the best part in a partnership business ,because when partners develops trust they would obviously want to have good relationship and it would help the business improve and grow faster
Post automatically merged:

I can't do business with someone i dont trust because i know the consequences involved in doing that and the person might rip off my business so i am always careful
Post automatically merged:

I can't do business with someone i dont trust because i know the consequences involved in doing that and the person might rip off my business so i am always careful
There are consequences like you said between doing business with someone you don't really trust, but even if you do business with those type of people , all you need to to is to be very careful.

Some people believe they could change the person, but this usually does not end well as they get cheated In the end and live in regrets about their action.

I don’t think it’s even advisable to do it and I personally can’t do business with someone I don’t really trust.Both partners in a business should be able to trust each other or they should not even be in business together

I cannot risk my business with someone I do not trust because for a business to move on effectively there must be a trust between both parties,starting a business with people you do not trust to me generally is a complete way of business failure.

I see that at some point such trust might dwindle and I'll start having arguments with the person i trust over some decision making that's why i don't trust anyone when it matters to business.

If trust is not in the equation of interaction between me and someone I should be doing business with, then there will be no need for me doing business with such an individual

I can't do business with someone i dont trust because if any issue occur i would be the one to face those issues and blame myself for doing business with that person
It is very risky to do business with someone you don't trust because trust is the main value that is needed before transaction or contract is being carried out between two partners you have to gain your partner trust before you can carry out any business transaction.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back