What's new

Can you do business with someone you don't trust?

If the foundation of any successful business transaction is based on trust, and I am having issues trusting who I am doing business with, then I can't do business with such persons

I can't do business with someone i dont trust because if any issue occur i would be the one to face those issues and blame myself for doing business with that person
Exactly there is absolutely no need tempting faith. If you know form the start that this person is not to be trusted and you yourself cannot trust the best then its best you dont start what you might not be able to complete later in the future.

I can't do business with someone i dont trust because if any issue occur i would be the one to face those issues and blame myself for doing business with that person
True, while it is almost impossible to go into a business with someone you do not trust, it is also possible to enter into a partnership agreement with such a person especially if you need him in the business. All you need to do 8s draft a partnership agreement.

Doing business with someone you don't trust is at your own risk and detrimental to your health. You can decide to give the person a chance to prove his or herself. But you must expect to be disappointed because it's like a tossed coin

Doing business with someone you don't trust is at your own risk and detrimental to your health. You can decide to give the person a chance to prove his or herself. But you must expect to be disappointed because it's like a tossed coin
This is just one thing that I can never do because trust is everything in any business as the absence of trust will lead to the business agreement being terminated.

This is just one thing that I can never do because trust is everything in any business as the absence of trust will lead to the business agreement being terminated.
You are a good human being that you don't do such things. But Normally all other people aren't the same. You can't trust anyone in business. You should sign legal agreement from first.

If I would do business with someone I don't trust then it must be that I have a leverage over the person which the person cannot resist and would keep the person in line.

You are a good human being that you don't do such things. But Normally all other people aren't the same. You can't trust anyone in business. You should sign legal agreement from first.
I completely agree with you that when it comes to your business transaction people are quite cunny and so the only way that you can avoid stuffs like that company by signing a legal agreement that is backed by the law.
Post automatically merged:

If I would do business with someone I don't trust then it must be that I have a leverage over the person which the person cannot resist and would keep the person in line.
This is actually another way to look at it because I do not see anyone that is capable of doing any business with someone that they do not trust except like you have said it you have a leverage over the person.

Last edited:
If the foundation of any successful business transaction is based on trust, and I am having issues trusting who I am doing business with, then I can't do business with such persons
This is the question everyone should ask himself before partnering with such person. Any business that is built on the foundation that suffers trust issues will collapse within a short period of time.

I can never engage in business with someone I do not trust because trust is the ones important thing when starting a partnership business, lack of trust between two individual in a business will not bring progress, that is the truth.

An untrustworthy person is like a poison to the business. Doing business with someone that you do not trust is like sleeping with a king cobra snake on the bed and you do not know when it will strike you to death. It is very dangerous to do business with someone that you do not trust.

Why would you expect someone you don't believe to keep their word? Trust is critical in business. You must be astute, but you must also have faith in your company colleagues, clients, vendors, and workers. If you can't trust the individuals with whom you're conducting business, don't do business with them. It's as easy as that.

I can never do business with someone I don't trust if you don't trust someone then never you go into business with him or her because he will end up scamming you

No because firstly there’s no fun in it and secondly what’s business without trust and confidence ? In the business world they’re some risks that are worth taking and they are some that are not !

no i will never have business with someone i don't trust, it is business we talk about, and have untrusted partner is really a nightmare
I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business

You can't do anything in life with someone you don't trust, that thing will most likely not be fruitful at the end. It's best you work with someone you trust.

In choosing a partner for business or any other interpersonal relationship for that matter Trust must be there. You can't just partner with someone you don't trust. A business venture where there is no trust between or among the partners is bound to crash because I can't sit down and reason things from each other perspective rather they both take things their own way since after all Mr a doesn't trust Mr B. Trust brings about a sense of security which is very much needed in business because when the security you will know that both of you are in this together and work in the same direction to head towards actualizing your dreams.

Life is a risk, business also is a risk,to obtain maximum output of profit then there should be risk management (or minimization of risk in business),doing business with someone I don't trust increase risk and tends to make me draw close to loss so I can't engage In such theory.

I can't do business with such person , because I Know very well that trust is really important in business dealings ,so I won't even try that I would first make sure I trust the person before doing any business

I want to ask you,can two walk together unless they agree? of course the answer is no but in certain case where there's a clash of interest an enemy of an enemy becomes a friend temporary alliance are formed

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back