What's new

Can you do business with someone you don't trust?

It really depends on whether "doing business" means partnering with him, in this case I would never agree to do such.
But if it means "partronizing my business", I would not reject him.

It really depends on whether "doing business" means partnering with him, in this case I would never agree to do such.
But if it means "partronizing my business", I would not reject him.
Sometimes, the distrust can get that far that you won't even allow the person to patronize you. Some people buy things and transfer the money to a specific account, falsely claiming that they have done it to cheat business owners.

Sometimes, the distrust can get that far that you won't even allow the person to patronize you. Some people buy things and transfer the money to a specific account, falsely claiming that they have done it to cheat business owners.
This is indeed pathetic and a dishonesty of the hhighest order.
In this case there is no point doing business with them because it would be counterproductive to the business' aim.

Any business activity you wish to undertake requires trust. If you don't trust your partner you will always question his or her work and always second guess them which i believe wont lead to any level of productivity.

Before you start any business with anybody in the line of business , you must first create trust between you and your business associates for you to have a smooth and a succesful business deal .

Before you start any business with anybody in the line of business , you must first create trust between you and your business associates for you to have a smooth and a succesful business deal .
That is right. There definitely should be trust between people who work together. Otherwise, you won't enjoy being in business together. If there is no trust, don't get into partnership.

That is right. There definitely should be trust between people who work together. Otherwise, you won't enjoy being in business together. If there is no trust, don't get into partnership.

Well, since the time I got scammed, I really find it hard to trust people in general. I might be faithful to the person, but this may not necessarily mean that they are also faithful towards me.

Well, since the time I got scammed, I really find it hard to trust people in general. I might be faithful to the person, but this may not necessarily mean that they are also faithful towards me.
At least you still choose your family members to some extent. Most of these crimes are being committed by people you don't know that's the reason it is difficult for you to trust them.

Well it will take a lot of time before I give someone the trust that will be required to do business with the person comfortably without any doubt. Except people have already trust.

Being scammed does make you more vigilant about who you interact with. Not everyone has good intentions like you have for them for sure. So you have to be the one who takes good care that you don't get stolen from.

I can never engage in a business activities with someone I do not trust. Such business may crumble at the end and you may likely not record any success because there is trust deficit.

Engaging in a kind of business with someone you do not trust could be very dangerous because trusting each other will be a big issue which is not supposed to be so.

If it so warrants that you do business with something you don't trust, then you have to go ahead with it. The only thing is that you have to put your security measures on full blast. Don't reveal too much. Don't pay in advance. You would be fine.

At least you still choose your family members to some extent. Most of these crimes are being committed by people you don't know that's the reason it is difficult for you to trust them.

Well it will take a lot of time before I give someone the trust that will be required to do business with the person comfortably without any doubt. Except people have already trust.

Well, I once trusted I girl whom I never knew personally and she scammed me. i do admit that it was my mistake of trusting such kind of person. So, I have been a victim of a crime.

In general, it is not a good idea to conduct business with people you don't trust. In order to ensure that both sides are acting honestly and keeping their promises, trust is a crucial component of every commercial relationship. If you don't trust someone, you can't be sure they'll keep their word or look out for your interests.

Well, I once trusted I girl whom I never knew personally and she scammed me. i do admit that it was my mistake of trusting such kind of person. So, I have been a victim of a crime.
If you are dealing with people , you have to be very careful and make sure u employed strict monitoring most specially when you employ them into a very sensitive position in your company or business organisation.
You need to know much details about the person like most of his or her family members and her location of residence

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back