What's new

Can you do business with someone you don't trust?

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
Trust is a very important part of business especially when it comes to doing the business with someone other than yourself. If I do not trust you, this outrightly means I can't do business or even anything with you.

Trust is a very important part of business especially when it comes to doing the business with someone other than yourself. If I do not trust you, this outrightly means I can't do business or even anything with you.
True trust is what gives the business more live and makes the person have more abilities to succeed more in the business , because when partners trust them selves then there would be unity among them

business need trust and if I do business with someone I do not trust there is a high possibility that the business I am going into is not likely to succeed.

True trust is what gives the business more live and makes the person have more abilities to succeed more in the business , because when partners trust them selves then there would be unity among them
Exactly... Even relationships must be between people who trust each other and not the other way round. So trust is very essential.

Yes I can do business someone I don't trust, but I will be vigilant and I will not all any room for risk. Well doing business with some one you don't trust is a big risk in the first place

Trust is very important but then again you have to consider in what ways is that person not trustworthy? Is it money related? Did he lie to you?

If he's just talking about you behind your back, it could be that he's still someone you could work with as long as he's not breaking confidentiality.

For me business is like a relationship and a relationship without trust is liable to crumble for me I can never do business with someone I don’t trust it’s worse than a gamble

As far as am concerned, I can never go into deals with someone I don't trust. Of what use is it if I don't trust a person and I commit something that is of my own future in his hands. It is just like going into a relationship with someone I don't trust. It isn't advisable to go into such a dealings. Back off once you don't trust that person. This is my advice.

Why would I try something of such? In a business, trust is very essential. If anyone does business with someone you can't trust then there's no way the business itself will move forward

Trust is a major thing I'm business that before you go into you should make sure it is laid down already. You tend to loose a lot of money if you go into a business with someone which you do not trust so you should always make sure there is mutual trust and understanding before doing business with anyone at all.

Doing business with someone you didn't trust is not a wise thing to do if one want to have a rest of mind. If you know that your partner cannot be trusted it is better not to do business with him. Having trust issues in business will always leads to dissatisfaction and disagreement in so many issues from financing and expenditures.

Doing business with someone I can't trust is unimaginable for me,i can't because there's a high Risks that my business might collapse.

Never, I can never ever try doing business with someone I don't trust, if you don't trust him or her then you will always doubt the person. And that will be very very bad for business.

Success of any business depends on the trust between the investors as well as trust between the employees and employers. If you do not have trust, you cannot run business.

You could but it would be madness. If I was about to go into business with someone I didn't know well I would want to run some kind of background check on them first. Sometimes you think you can trust someone and they turn out to be dodgy You can pay for checks to be done in my country and it would probably be money well spent when you consider what you would lose if they scammed you.

Trust is a major tool in partnering with some one in a business. If you don't see that in your partner, just move on
Its a major tool ,and i don't even see it possible to do business with someone you dont trust because there might be big issues along the way when creating the business

Concerning if I can do a business with someone I don't trust. Well, that is actually and totally impossible because trust itself is like the foundation of any partnership or relationship between individuals. Once there is not a certain level of trust, I don't think there is a neccessity to going into business with person

Hmm.... There just be reasons why you don't trust someone but if your trust issues is based on what period say or how you feel probably an hunch its better you don't even start a discussion with that kind of person....

That I do not trust you is already an off for the both of us not to think about starting anything business together. It's better I run my business alone.

To engage in a business endeavor with someone you don't trust is not wise, the basis of all businesses is trust, so no need going into a business with someone you do not trust

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back