What's new

Can you do business with someone you don't trust?

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?

Trust is actually supposed to be the very foundation of the relationship that two people have, without it, that tyope of business cannot succeed.

It's really important to trust the persons you are making business with otherwise it won't work. This rule should apply to any kind of business, unless we are talking about some kind of illegal businesses where most of the times you can't trust the persons you are making businesses with

Trust is actually supposed to be the very foundation of the relationship that two people have, without it, that tyope of business cannot succeed.
I totally agree with this, if there is no transparency in a relation and trust as the foundation things will not be win-win

Ooh no that's impossible, if I do am already setting up the failure of the business even before I start the business.

I can just imagine the amount of second guessing and conflicts that will be in such a relationship. Trust is the key in any relationship.

No, you can do it with a very close friend or with people very close to you and with confidence you can do business with that person.

It is better to build a business with your family cos friends sometimes can be dangerous cos they may take over the business without your knowledge

it's impossible especially currently I find difficulty finding someone reliable and honest in his jobs. so I won't risk my projects and my money.

in my opinion it is impossible. to do business, you need reliable people you can count on.

Most will say do not work and go forward with those that you do not trust, It's like your partner, you and he/she have to trust together in the business otherwise it won't go so well. If I had trust issues then I stop right away and think about the right choice and act fast with the issue, meaning stop the deal and fire or get ride of that person.

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
Trust is very relevant when it comes to business. If you know that someone is untrustworthy, then it is best not to partner with them in business. For a partnership business to run well, you should have a good relationship with your partner and that includes trust.

The best way to have a profitable business is to work with people you trust although in this new world, you can rarely find someone to trust, you just have to monitor their movement

No I can't, that's a recipe for failure, only do person with people you trust and loyal. For businesses to strive there must be trust.

Trust is a major tool in partnering with some one in a business. If you don't see that in your partner, just move on

I can't do business with someone i dont trust because if any issue occur i would be the one to face those issues and blame myself for doing business with that person

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back