What's new

Can you do business with someone you don't trust?

We don't do business with people we don't trust, it's that easy. I'm not sure what else to say. Apart from that, this includes businesses, organisations, states, and everything else. Why don't we have faith in them? That there is something adrift, something that jingles our inner alarm bell.

It does not matter if I trust a person or not. I have always preferred running my own business. However, there are some exceptions to this rule. If I believe that my own investement would not bring me a lot of profit, then I may consider forming a partnership with a person. There are a lot of advantages and disadvatages associated with forming a partnership. Similarly, there are a lot of advantages and disadvantages associated with solely owning your business.

To me the answer is absolutely no, doing business with another person should be base on trust and not just friendship. Partnership in business should be base on trust and there is no point doing business with someone you can't trust.

That's a capital NO..I can't do business with someone I don't trust.. Doing business with someone is a partnership and if there's no trust, the business will fail

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
Doing business with someone you dont love is like inviting a theif to come and Rob you, the best thing is never to try doing a business with that kind on person because business should be base on trust.

Facebook Messenger is one of the most used messaging apps used by businesses to communicate with their customers around the world. On Messenge, companies send and receive over 20 billion messages every month.

Doing business with someone you dont love is like inviting a theif to come and Rob you, the best thing is never to try doing a business with that kind on person because business should be base on trust.
I really agreed with your submission, it is better not to do business at all with the person you don't trust than to partner with him and start to live in fear. That is the best thing to do, totally avoid doing business with him.

Why would you even consider doing business with someone you do not trust, the fact is a business venture is fragile and should be partnered with sound minds and trustable individuals.

it is very difficult because I will always be scare if he may flee away with my money whenever i am absent or not around to look after the business.

my business must be with someone I trust because I can never imagine myself doing business with someone I do not trust because unity and trust is one of the character we all must exhibit in our business organisation if we want success.

Their must be some high level of trust before going on doing business with someone of online or offline. Without such trust, I don't see anything that will push me doing business with someone.

my business must be with someone I trust because I can never imagine myself doing business with someone I do not trust because unity and trust is one of the character we all must exhibit in our business organisation if we want success.
In the first place you do business with someone not really because of the skills but mainly because of your trust. That is why it is nearly impossible for a business owner to start up with a business partner that he doesn't trust. Even in hiring an applicant you don't hire if you think the applicant is a liar.

Starting a business with someone is just like building a relationship with someone you like. Just like in relationship, in business you need trust. If there is no trust, there will be no business

In the first place you do business with someone not really because of the skills but mainly because of your trust. That is why it is nearly impossible for a business owner to start up with a business partner that he doesn't trust. Even in hiring an applicant you don't hire if you think the applicant is a liar.
ok yes I know we all do business with people with drums ok what if in a situation in which we have someone with the best and super skill that is necessary to push an organisation forward, if this person is not trusting, don't you think this person is really necessary in business?

We don't do business with people we don't trust, it's that easy. I'm not sure what else to say. Apart from that, this includes businesses, organisations, states, and everything else. Why don't we have faith in them? That there is something adrift, something that jingles our inner alarm bell.
I don't like doing business with someone I don't trust because its very dangerous doing business with such kind of person in the first place, but if the money is going to be with someone else , then we can do business.

Facebook Messenger is one of the most used messaging apps used by businesses to communicate with their customers around the world. On Messenge, companies send and receive over 20 billion messages every month.
Lol, the actual question was that if you can you actually do business with people you do not trust ,so I think you must have misinterpreted what he was trying to say, my answer to the question is that I can't actually do business with anyone I do not trust that's just all.

If you don’t trust someone, don’t do business with them
It’s such a simple rule: we don’t do business with people we don’t trust. What more is there to say? Apart from that this also includes companies, corporations, governments, you name it. And why don’t we trust them? Because there is something adrift, something that rings that little warning bell inside us. There may be clear visible signs but as often as not there won’t be. Mostly this rule is about using your intuition, listening to your inner voice.

If you feel something, anything, is wrong, then walk away. Listen to what is being said to you. There are unconscious clues your subconscious is picking up. If you ignore them you’ll invariably regret it. I’ve done it. We’ve all done .

If you don’t trust someone, don’t do business with them
It’s such a simple rule: we don’t do business with people we don’t trust. What more is there to say? Apart from that this also includes companies, corporations, governments, you name it. And why don’t we trust them? Because there is something adrift, something that rings that little warning bell inside us. There may be clear visible signs but as often as not there won’t be. Mostly this rule is about using your intuition, listening to your inner voice.

If you feel something, anything, is wrong, then walk away. Listen to what is being said to you. There are unconscious clues your subconscious is picking up. If you ignore them you’ll invariably regret it. I’ve done it. We’ve all done .
Thats just the simple truth, don't do business with someone you don't trust because you will get hurt in the end , I am talking about personal business here and not government or company business.

I can't do business with someone i dont trust because if any issue occur i would be the one to face those issues and blame myself for doing business with that person

Trust is the basic building block when it comes to forming a business that is based on partnership. There comes a time when a misunderstandings in the business can harm such kind of business and eventually the partnership breaks. So if you do not trust someone, then it is better to avoid forming a partnership based business.

Trust is the basic building block when it comes to forming a business that is based on partnership. There comes a time when a misunderstandings in the business can harm such kind of business and eventually the partnership breaks. So if you do not trust someone, then it is better to avoid forming a partnership based business.
Trust is obviously the best part in a partnership business ,because when partners develops trust they would obviously want to have good relationship and it would help the business improve and grow faster
Post automatically merged:

I can't do business with someone i dont trust because i know the consequences involved in doing that and the person might rip off my business so i am always careful
Post automatically merged:

I can't do business with someone i dont trust because i know the consequences involved in doing that and the person might rip off my business so i am always careful

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back