What's new

Can it be possible to earn up to $3 per day from paid to click site

It is not possible to earn up to $3 from paid to click websites. I have worked a paid to click and I wasn't even able to earn reasonable amount of money after a week.

It is Difficult to Earn $3 per day but its not impossible!! if you try to manage more sites So you can do it.
But also keep an eye on your Refferals Too

It is not possible to earn up to $3 from paid to click websites. I have worked a paid to click and I wasn't even able to earn reasonable amount of money after a week.
Even it is difficult to earn $3 everyday just on making posts in forum , forget about the PTC sites that pay like $0.001 per ad viewed , it can take 1 complete month to earn like $3-$5 in PTC sites.

That's why I limit myself to not getting referrals, although I do my part by posting links on social networks, I don't do much follow up. Since it is as you describe, because of many doubts and previous experiences.
You're there, you shouldn't kill yourself for those stubborn friends on social media trying to convince them that the site is legit. I see such as wasting time, i don't have referral here cos of such indifferent act of my friends at social media.

You're there, you shouldn't kill yourself for those stubborn friends on social media trying to convince them that the site is legit. I see such as wasting time, i don't have referral here cos of such indifferent act of my friends at social media.
It is so, the truth is that if you do not get such referrals, it is almost impossible to achieve the sum of $3 per day in PTC sites. Although I have not done badly with Serp clix, the most I have earned in a day so far is $0,35.

the amount of money you make a click in paid to click site is always too small and sometimes you may not see advertisement to click to make up to that amount every day so I think it is impossible for you to make such amount of money everyday.

It is so, the truth is that if you do not get such referrals, it is almost impossible to achieve the sum of $3 per day in PTC sites. Although I have not done badly with Serp clix, the most I have earned in a day so far is $0,35.
At least you're doing well.with serp clix, in a month you can expect more than $10 from serpclix alone. That's an added income to other list if income you have.

the amount of money you make a click in paid to click site is always too small and sometimes you may not see advertisement to click to make up to that amount every day so I think it is impossible for you to make such amount of money everyday.
And also there are very few PTC site thats are legit , and the sites which are legit have high minimum withdrawals like $5 which is very hard to reach if the earning is coming only from viewing ads. With referrals and surveys , earnings can be better but its not favorable to everyone.

And also there are very few PTC site thats are legit , and the sites which are legit have high minimum withdrawals like $5 which is very hard to reach if the earning is coming only from viewing ads. With referrals and surveys , earnings can be better but its not favorable to everyone.
That is the reason I did not concentrate in any of them, the one I tried in the past was so difficult and the end of the day I cannot even make up to 20 cents a day, it will be telling me to upgrade to a VIP level so that I will see more advertisement to click.

I’ve never come across any site like that but i will even be glad if i see any site where i can $3 per day and will be able to withdraw the money
I have been trying to get to come across that kind of paid to click sites where I can even earn $1 not to talk of $3 daily, I believe its impossible to earn even $0.50 daily in a ptc sites.

I have been trying to get to come across that kind of paid to click sites where I can even earn $1 not to talk of $3 daily, I believe its impossible to earn even $0.50 daily in a ptc sites.
Sometimes it is not possible for you to earnd up to 0.50 cent everyday, there are some that in which there any rate is so small that you can't even make up 0.2 cent, I think concentrating on paid to post site is the best for now until you see another sites that pays better

At least you're doing well.with serp clix, in a month you can expect more than $10 from serpclix alone. That's an added income to other list if income you have.
Not exactly $10, because on the days I have to go out I don't get the clicks from the site, but since it doesn't take up my time it's perfect for me. I try to stay active while I'm at home and keep an eye on the notifications so I don't miss them.

That is the reason I did not concentrate in any of them, the one I tried in the past was so difficult and the end of the day I cannot even make up to 20 cents a day, it will be telling me to upgrade to a VIP level so that I will see more advertisement to click.
Investment in any PTC site is very risky , because I myself have invested more than 2 times in different ptc sites to upgrade the level , but both of them turned scam before I can even get the profit.

Investment in any PTC site is very risky , because I myself have invested more than 2 times in different ptc sites to upgrade the level , but both of them turned scam before I can even get the profit.
Sorry about the money you have lost,a lot of us ve been experiencing most of this thing and this online scammers are trying to get the little money we have because they know some people are ignorant of their scamming skill, please mention the two sites that scam you

Am not sure if its possible to earn such amount from paid to click sites ,because the revenue they claim they gain is very small. , so i don't really see any possibility in that

I dont exactly remember the names of those sites , but their domain ended with 'clix' , I thought initially they are legit , because I saw some payment proofs in Internet , but when I requested cashout , they have already become scam.

Not exactly $10, because on the days I have to go out I don't get the clicks from the site, but since it doesn't take up my time it's perfect for me. I try to stay active while I'm at home and keep an eye on the notifications so I don't miss them.
Very nice, with such little time to spend on the tasks, its very necessary to not skip doing the tasks. Cos it doesn't take much of your time.

Very nice, with such little time to spend on the tasks, its very necessary to not skip doing the tasks. Cos it doesn't take much of your time.
Exactly, that's why I regret it when I have to leave the house, because I don't have the mozilla browser on my phone, so I don't get the ads. But in other countries like the UK you can earn, more than 20 dollars a month just with these, for doing almost nothing for me 5 or 4 dollars a month is fine.

For $3 daily you must have upgraded account and direct with rent referrals. Else it is impossible to earn this cash.
I still don't get it. How does upgraded member and rented referrals earn someone that much. I have tried many paid to click websites but it is hardly that I make up to $1 in a week. I don't trust them much, so I never upgraded.

How does upgrade and referral renter works and what paid to click websites are you on?

Usually most pay per click sites pay you $0.0001 or $0.0005 and in some cases $0.001. It's really not worth spending time on them, no matter how many clicks you make in a day, you don't make $1 a day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back