What's new

Can it be possible to earn up to $3 per day from paid to click site

It should definitely be possible on a paid to click sites one should be able to earn up to that amount daily but it's quite easy and definitely sure on sites like Toloka Yandex.

It should definitely be possible on a paid to click sites one should be able to earn up to that amount daily but it's quite easy and definitely sure on sites like Toloka Yandex.
I mean paid to post (PTP) and not paid to click sites (PTC). Bizdustry is one of the PTP sites around, I'm asking if its possible for you to earn $3 a day from your PTP combinations??

That is correct, to the best of my knowledge it does not reach $3, I believe that the way to reach an approximate amount in this case, will be with referrals. I have not read on the site to buy a membership, but if you can increase the profit with referrals.
Getting referrals this days for PTC site with such low earnings that can't bring up to $30 a month isn't possible this days here in my country.

Getting referrals this days for PTC site with such low earnings that can't bring up to $30 a month isn't possible this days here in my country.
That's right, I have posted links on all my social networks without getting positive results, my friends have not been encouraged to go online and win on the sites I recommend, they have done it in games. In the end I stopped looking for referrals.

For sure, if you've two platform that works on paid to click, you can then set your target to each $1.5 dollars per day on each website
Have you done this before and achieved this said amount of $1.5 each? That is very impossible even if you say it is $1.5 per day. These platforms pay you $0.001 to $0.002 per click.

I’ve never come across any site like that but i will even be glad if i see any site where i can $3 per day and will be able to withdraw the money

I've not seen such PTC site in this life that will give me $3 a day doing activities on their site. Even if i have 100 active referrals, with their low earnings i can't still earn that amount a day.

That's right, I have posted links on all my social networks without getting positive results, my friends have not been encouraged to go online and win on the sites I recommend, they have done it in games. In the end I stopped looking for referrals.
Lol, those people aren't encouraging at all. Its just like that everywhere, people are just lazy to earn money online. They just think everything online is scam, but it isn't at all.

Lol, those people aren't encouraging at all. Its just like that everywhere, people are just lazy to earn money online. They just think everything online is scam, but it isn't at all.
If I think that at some point they have tried and have been scammed, which causes disinterest on their part, so I have stopped posting links that do not leave me benefits. Many people get referrals by paying on GPT sites, which I am not going to do.

it is not possible for you to make up to that amount in a day because I have experience of most of this paid to click site in the past and sometimes some of them do need compulsory referral and sometimes also you need to upgrade to a VIP level to earn higher ,you can't still make up to $3 a day.

If I think that at some point they have tried and have been scammed, which causes disinterest on their part, so I have stopped posting links that do not leave me benefits. Many people get referrals by paying on GPT sites, which I am not going to do.
You shouldn't do that cos those rented referrals from GPT sites, like PTC doesn't last long. That's why it is called a rented type. It fade up after some time. The one that works for me best, is word for mouth promotion.

You shouldn't do that cos those rented referrals from GPT sites, like PTC doesn't last long. That's why it is called a rented type. It fade up after some time. The one that works for me best, is word for mouth promotion.
That's why I said I wouldn't do it, people do the work and don't come back if it doesn't appeal to them. That's why I don't waste time and capital, I prefer to do it as you describe, word of mouth and encourage people.

It is not possible for you to make up to that any day I said you are in the VIP level if I'm even with that it might be difficult for you to make up to $3 in a day ,in fact it is impossible because the rate of paying is always so small, just concentrate on paid to post site

That's why I said I wouldn't do it, people do the work and don't come back if it doesn't appeal to them. That's why I don't waste time and capital, I prefer to do it as you describe, word of mouth and encourage people.
That's it, it seems social media doesn't help me to gain enough referrals or customers. I get my customers who patronize me, through word for mouth.

That's why you don't have to stick to plenty of them, just find the one which is rewarding to you, and not the ones that will suck you down and leaving you with nothing.
I have learnt my lesson that you can't be in all online sites at a time , so I have deduced to stick with just two that are paying me presently and keeps earning while gaining my knowledge and information,

That's it, it seems social media doesn't help me to gain enough referrals or customers. I get my customers who patronize me, through word for mouth.
So far, the few referrals I have achieved is through Whatsapp, and this with people I know who give themselves a chance. And with word of mouth in my environment, but until today I have not obtained results with networks.

So far, the few referrals I have achieved is through Whatsapp, and this with people I know who give themselves a chance. And with word of mouth in my environment, but until today I have not obtained results with networks.
Its not easy to convince people to come work online to earn money. They doubt online gigs, cos of their previous encounters with online, scamming them off.

I think it is possible but I have never worked in paid to click site before so I cannot give you a full assurance that you can actually make up to that amount every day,I think people who have experience will give you a background understanding of how it work

Its not easy to convince people to come work online to earn money. They doubt online gigs, cos of their previous encounters with online, scamming them off.
That's why I limit myself to not getting referrals, although I do my part by posting links on social networks, I don't do much follow up. Since it is as you describe, because of many doubts and previous experiences.

For sure, if you've two platform that works on paid to click, you can then set your target to each $1.5 dollars per day on each website
This will never work. You can't make that amount even if you are on four platform per day because you will only just get worked up and eventually go sick

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back