What's new

Can it be possible to earn up to $3 per day from paid to click site

Exactly, that's why I regret it when I have to leave the house, because I don't have the mozilla browser on my phone, so I don't get the ads. But in other countries like the UK you can earn, more than 20 dollars a month just with these, for doing almost nothing for me 5 or 4 dollars a month is fine.
I know the top countries earns better through serpclix. While the lower tier countries earns some minimal amount of money. No problem that's the nature we find ourselves, we abide by it. At least you earned something at the end of the month.

And also there are very few PTC site thats are legit , and the sites which are legit have high minimum withdrawals like $5 which is very hard to reach if the earning is coming only from viewing ads. With referrals and surveys , earnings can be better but its not favorable to everyone.

I really do not know why many Paid to click sites become scam. It seems like there are some legit paid to click sites like Neobux; however, even Neobux has also been accused of scamming people. It has been claimed that they collect money from small investors and only pay people who invest a good amount of money in to the website. However, the overall rating of Neobux has suggested that it is legit but I really do not know why some people claim something otherwise.

Usually most pay per click sites pay you $0.0001 or $0.0005 and in some cases $0.001. It's really not worth spending time on them, no matter how many clicks you make in a day, you don't make $1 a day.
Lolz, this is wickedness,if they're paying you so little then obviously it is not possible for you to make $1 every day that is why a lot of them have been telling people to pay for vip upgradation, even with this $1 a day is not guarantee.

I think it is so hard to earn $3 daily from PTC sites. There pay rate is usually so low and it takes up so much time to click and earn just a dollar. Now with referrals, it can be possible. But it is so hard again to refer people as many do not trust or like PTC sites.

If you ask me, it's almost impossible to earn $3 on a PTC site judging by the peanuts they pay their members. With such meagre amounts, there is no way one can earn that much on a PTC site

I really do not know why many Paid to click sites become scam. It seems like there are some legit paid to click sites like Neobux; however, even Neobux has also been accused of scamming people. It has been claimed that they collect money from small investors and only pay people who invest a good amount of money in to the website. However, the overall rating of Neobux has suggested that it is legit but I really do not know why some people claim something otherwise.
Neobux is legit , there are always people who have complaints on any site , may it be legit or scam. Probably they have used VPN or done some violations , so they may not get paid. But maximum of the PTC sites work like a HYIP , pay only selective investors who invested more than small investors.

It's highly difficult to earn that much on pay per click and the highest I have ever earn through ads or paid per click per day is 2$.
If you're saying you actually earned this amount of money per day on a paid to click platform, then you should be making so much by now. What's the name of this very platform you made this amount?

If you're saying you actually earned this amount of money per day on a paid to click platform, then you should be making so much by now. What's the name of this very platform you made this amount?
Maybe he is working in 3-4 different ptc sites , but still $2 daily seems impossible to earn for free even if one combines different ptc sites and earn from them on daily basis. Anyway , waiting for his reply.

Maybe he is working in 3-4 different ptc sites , but still $2 daily seems impossible to earn for free even if one combines different ptc sites and earn from them on daily basis. Anyway , waiting for his reply.

I do not think that it is possible to earn $2 daily even if you work at 3 to 4 different paid to clikcsites because the highest amount a piad to click site pays is $0.04. So this means that working on four paid to click sites would equal to $0.16. This is far lower than $2, obviously.

There is no where anybody can tell me that you will be able to get paid $3 per day on any paid to click site online today. That will be very far from truth. Even if you combine more platforms to do that, it won't still be possible

As at this time last year it was very possible but recently most of these sites have restricted their earning policy. One can at most earn $1 per day but for referrals you can earn up to $3 or even more depending on the amount of people referred.

With what I have learnt from reviews , paid to click sites do not pay such amount of money easily , infact to make such amount of money , one will be subject d to a very long stress , trying to click tons of ads.

Anyone who lays that claim is only lying to get referrals. One can never earn up to that with paid to click websites. They only pay peanuts. Even forums don't pay that high.

There is no where anybody can tell me that you will be able to get paid $3 per day on any paid to click site online today. That will be very far from truth. Even if you combine more platforms to do that, it won't still be possible
That's just my point and opinion too. I know that paid to click sites payment rates are far from reality for one to spend his or time clicking to make reasonable pay

Anyone who lays that claim is only lying to get referrals. One can never earn up to that with paid to click websites. They only pay peanuts. Even forums don't pay that high.
Exactly , but maybe if one investing in bring the active referrals to a PTC site , $3 may be possible , with huge number of referrals , though it requires investment for advertising to bring the referrals.

I know the top countries earns better through serpclix. While the lower tier countries earns some minimal amount of money. No problem that's the nature we find ourselves, we abide by it. At least you earned something at the end of the month.
That's right, it's something I carry in my wallet. The good thing is that I don't have to dedicate myself to the page, I can be here working and for a minute that I miss, I accumulate little by little in serp clix, which adds up to earnings.
Lolz, this is wickedness,if they're paying you so little then obviously it is not possible for you to make $1 every day that is why a lot of them have been telling people to pay for vip upgradation, even with this $1 a day is not guarantee.
That's why I don't spend time on those sites, I prefer to stay with Serp Clix, which unlike most PTC sites, pay $0.05 per click and I don't spend time on the site. I also do not accumulate $ 1 a day, but with 4 clicks I make is $ 0.20 which is not bad, if I make more clicks will be greater daily gain.

Exactly , but maybe if one investing in bring the active referrals to a PTC site , $3 may be possible , with huge number of referrals , though it requires investment for advertising to bring the referrals.
And getting people to register and perform tasks that would make them count as valid referrals is not going to be easy at all. This is what makes them a complete waste of time and resources.

And getting people to register and perform tasks that would make them count as valid referrals is not going to be easy at all. This is what makes them a complete waste of time and resources.
Yeah but I know a friend who has earned slight profit by bring referrals through advertising to 5-6 faucet sites , but he invested around $1000 and is earning like $2 everyday from his referrals through faucets , he may have reached around $800 now. But still it may take time and also is risky because the crypto price is very volatile which the faucet rewards.

Paid to click websites are one of the least paying websites when it comes to online paid jobs and certainly it is near impossible for anyone to make as much as$3 on a paid to click site

That's just my point and opinion too. I know that paid to click sites payment rates are far from reality for one to spend his or time clicking to make reasonable pay
Exactly. You know how much they pay per click and not to talk of the time wasted in waiting for the cooked pages to turn up before you are entitled to receive your $0.002. wow!!!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back