What's new

Can it be possible to earn up to $3 per day from paid to click site

You have to rent refferals and upgrade to premium membership add to refer some friends and some workers from microjob sites and do daily 4 or 8 clicks depend of PTC to get referral commission and recycle inactive referral to reach this amount of money but click alone doesn't let you earn except some few cents.

That's right, it's something I carry in my wallet. The good thing is that I don't have to dedicate myself to the page, I can be here working and for a minute that I miss, I accumulate little by little in serp clix, which adds up to earnings.

That's why I don't spend time on those sites, I prefer to stay with Serp Clix, which unlike most PTC sites, pay $0.05 per click and I don't spend time on the site. I also do not accumulate $ 1 a day, but with 4 clicks I make is $ 0.20 which is not bad, if I make more clicks will be greater daily gain.
That's it dear. It adds that extra something to your wallet, and make up your total earnings for the whole month. At least you're earning extra bucks out of the minimal time you spent on the site.

That's it dear. It adds that extra something to your wallet, and make up your total earnings for the whole month. At least you're earning extra bucks out of the minimal time you spent on the site.
Yes, and I am already accumulating a large part for the second payment. As I described before, they are not big earnings but they still add up, as it is a site that takes a minimum of my time it is not a problem. I hope they can change the payment methods so that more users join.

That's right, it's something I carry in my wallet. The good thing is that I don't have to dedicate myself to the page, I can be here working and for a minute that I miss, I accumulate little by little in serp clix, which adds up to earnings.

That's why I don't spend time on those sites, I prefer to stay with Serp Clix, which unlike most PTC sites, pay $0.05 per click and I don't spend time on the site. I also do not accumulate $ 1 a day, but with 4 clicks I make is $ 0.20 which is not bad, if I make more clicks will be greater daily gain.
Ok the serp clix you are talking about have you been able to make any withdrawal from it ?most of them will always ask for VIP upgradation but I don't know of this one ,how does it work ? Do they actually need referral before we can withdraw ?

Paid to click site is the worst when it comes to paying their members , all they pay is a mere peanut which cannot even pay for your data subscription,nyou can't even make $0.50 daily not to talk of making $1 daily.

Ok the serp clix you are talking about have you been able to make any withdrawal from it ?most of them will always ask for VIP upgradation but I don't know of this one ,how does it work ? Do they actually need referral before we can withdraw ?
They don't ask for anything, just click on the link and that's it. I managed to withdraw my first payment the first days of the month, and it is through paypal. There are no other payment methods. You must install the extension in your browser and activate the little bell so you don't miss the ads. In the meantime you can continue working on other sites.

Yes, and I am already accumulating a large part for the second payment. As I described before, they are not big earnings but they still add up, as it is a site that takes a minimum of my time it is not a problem. I hope they can change the payment methods so that more users join.
Majority of the earning sites that pays better or higher prefer using paypal to disburse members payment than any other payment gateway.

Majority of the earning sites that pays better or higher prefer using paypal to disburse members payment than any other payment gateway.
It is true, the good thing is that I have Paypal for it but many times I avoid it because of the high transaction costs, if I withdraw $5 from some work site I end up receiving half or less, because of the transactions I have to make until I have the money available. It is better to withdraw by crypto.

They don't ask for anything, just click on the link and that's it. I managed to withdraw my first payment the first days of the month, and it is through paypal. There are no other payment methods. You must install the extension in your browser and activate the little bell so you don't miss the ads. In the meantime you can continue working on other sites.
paypal mode of payment is not accepted in my location and as a result of this i may not be able to make withdrawal from PayPal account,please could you tell me another mode of payment they accepted so that I know if it will be favorable to me.

I really do not know why many Paid to click sites become scam. It seems like there are some legit paid to click sites like Neobux; however, even Neobux has also been accused of scamming people. It has been claimed that they collect money from small investors and only pay people who invest a good amount of money in to the website. However, the overall rating of Neobux has suggested that it is legit but I really do not know why some people claim something otherwise.
Ninety nine percent of paid to click are scam, firstly they are paying peanuts for people working for hours on their site and when its time to make a cash out, they will scam you and decided not to pay you.

it's even difficult to earn a single cent in a day by PTCs. Unless having thousands of referrals (that in their turn must have thousands of referrals too...). I don't consider PTCs a good way to earn. Apart of the crumbs earned and the questionable ads, it's very easy being scammed. An investment to get several referrals can be easily get lost.

It is true, the good thing is that I have Paypal for it but many times I avoid it because of the high transaction costs, if I withdraw $5 from some work site I end up receiving half or less, because of the transactions I have to make until I have the money available. It is better to withdraw by crypto.
Paypal charges aren't just good enough, the best is withdrawing through Cryptocurrency to cut down your gas fee charges at PayPal.

Ninety nine percent of paid to click are scam, firstly they are paying peanuts for people working for hours on their site and when its time to make a cash out, they will scam you and decided not to pay you.

I remember there was a paid to click site called "Covertko". Initially, the website looked really great and the admin also looked very honest person to me. They were paying 4 cents a day and i was planning to cashout when I reach $2 threshold. However, they soon decreased their pay rate and I left the site. A few months later I decided to check on that website and guess what? It became a scam! I was not able to believe! The admin who sounded so honest scammed people!

paypal mode of payment is not accepted in my location and as a result of this i may not be able to make withdrawal from PayPal account,please could you tell me another mode of payment they accepted so that I know if it will be favorable to me.
Unfortunately for now this is the only payment method, I would love for them to add others, so that many can benefit from the site. I have a commitment that when this happens I will let you know in this thread.
Post automatically merged:

Paypal charges aren't just good enough, the best is withdrawing through Cryptocurrency to cut down your gas fee charges at PayPal.
That's right, at first I refused to receive my payment in any other way than Paypal. When I started receiving payments by litecoin I could confirm the benefits of it because of its low transaction costs.

Last edited:
From my experience working in PTC sites, I think it is possible to earn $3 from PTC sites working with more than one, as they pay peanuts even when they are making so much from showing you ads on their sites. You earn more if you upgrade and either recruit or rent referrals in the site. That is my take.

From my experience working in PTC sites, I think it is possible to earn $3 from PTC sites working with more than one, as they pay peanuts even when they are making so much from showing you ads on their sites. You earn more if you upgrade and either recruit or rent referrals in the site. That is my take.
I find it hard to believe that there is a possibility of earning $3 a day in PTC, I think that not even getting referrals, although there may be some exceptions, it is almost impossible. Usually each click only pays $0.0001 to $0.0005, in very few cases one or another click is $0.001. The only site that has surprised me for clicks is Serp Clix that pays $0.05 per click. However in my case I don't see more than 5 or 6 ads a day.

You should not expect to make such an amount of money from paid to click site because it is not likely to be possible, the amount of money you can make in a day should be about 0.02 dollars, their payment rate is so small that you may not be able to make something out of it.

I find it hard to believe that there is a possibility of earning $3 a day in PTC, I think that not even getting referrals, although there may be some exceptions, it is almost impossible. Usually each click only pays $0.0001 to $0.0005, in very few cases one or another click is $0.001. The only site that has surprised me for clicks is Serp Clix that pays $0.05 per click. However in my case I don't see more than 5 or 6 ads a day.
I have heard about this serf click platform but I have not taken time to explore the site. And I have read positive reviews about them too. I want to ask, have you withdrawn from the site yet? How long did it take for you to cash out? Any minimum cash out, and how much?

I have heard about this serf click platform but I have not taken time to explore the site. And I have read positive reviews about them too. I want to ask, have you withdrawn from the site yet? How long did it take for you to cash out? Any minimum cash out, and how much?
I got my first withdrawal from the page, they pay the first days of each month automatically, as long as you have reached the threshold which is $5. In the case of my country it took me a month to reach the amount, but in countries like UK, USA, Canada, Germany, Australia among others, you can get an approximate of $20 or more monthly, as there are some clicks that pay $0.10, and more orders come in.
In this link @Alexander did an excellent review https://bizdustry.com/threads/serpclix-review-scam-or-legit.12407/

Earning $3 from a paid to click site is almost an impossible thing to achieve. Paid to click sites are there just to earn something to your account not necessarily that it will be reasonable. Most people that work on PTC sites do it for fun.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back