Can it be possible to earn up to $3 per day from paid to click site

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some people believe in paid to click sites as a good source of earning especially with a good number of referrals .
Is there anyone here who can attest that one can earn up to $3 per day from paid to click sites ?

I will not say that it is impossible, but in my experience I have not won it, now if you do surveys and offers among others, I think you can win it.

I don't think so, the only paid to click site, that got me liking it, is starclick.com, you can only earn tangible amount of money of to the one you quoted when you upgrade your membership with them. Run advertisement with them, paste their banners on your blog site, paste your referral link on your social media platforms. That is when you gonna make tangible cash with them.

Some people believe in paid to click sites as a good source of earning especially with a good number of referrals .
Is there anyone here who can attest that one can earn up to $3 per day from paid to click sites ?

of course it is possible. it depends on which sites you work on and how many. if you work on more and have referrals, you can do even more.

It could be. With a record of having many referrals or increasing membership.

You can earn even more if you invest in them, there are some that have some interesting membership options.

If I am going to be very realistic, paid to click sites too get their revenue if you click on those ad links and they are paid by the ad producer. They then use the generated revenue to pay you in return so a lot depends on the ad being provided and how much per click is being generated but you have to work very very hard to be able to earn that much, I find it almost impossible.

It also depends on the type of PTC. If it is a site from which you earn just by clicking on other links it is impossible to raise $ 3 a day even if you have referrals and have upgraded your account, but if it is a PTC with more possibilities to earn, you will surely succeed in time. When I hear the abbreviation PTC, I click on those sites where you have to stay 30-60 minutes a day to raise at least 2-3 cents :)

Yes, you can earn $3 per day from paid to click sites but that will mainly depends the number of your referrals and how active they are. But if you don't have many active referrals, you cannot make that amount from your own clicks.

I think it is much difficult taks to earn 3 USD only by clicked, but it can be only possible if you have joined such a numbers of websites that pay per clicks and having your much referrals.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back