What's new

Can it be possible to earn up to $3 per day from paid to click site

I think it can be possible by reaching the limits of clicks per day and at the same time have so many referrals that same day,thats when one can achieve upto $3.

The only way to make that much amount of money by using paid to click websites is by investing money in paid to click websites. I have invested some money in paid to click websites, but I believe that it is a kind of risky investment. Many paid to click websites become a scam after some time and members lose all of their money.
It is true what you describe, you must pay the membership in order to receive more earnings and thus perhaps reach an acceptable amount. You are also right about the risk of paying the membership, as you can lose everything to multiple scam sites.

From experience I think it is very difficult to earn $3 per day from PTC except you actively engage in referrals. With referrals it is very much possible to even exceed $3 per day.

Yes, you can but you need to upgrade your account or have a lot of referrals. A free member or a member with no referrals cannot earn $3 per day on PTC site

At the moment that's unrealistic, I've not seen any PTC sites paying even up to $0.50 a say talk more of paying $3 per day. That will take a lifetime to come into fruition.

At the moment that's unrealistic, I've not seen any PTC sites paying even up to $0.50 a say talk more of paying $3 per day. That will take a lifetime to come into fruition.
In Serp Clix they pay $0.05 per click, although in my country I have not yet reached more than 5 publications per day, which is equivalent to $0.25. In other countries the payments range from $0.05 to $0.10 per click and the publications are more followed, but they do not reach $3 per day.

In Serp Clix they pay $0.05 per click, although in my country I have not yet reached more than 5 publications per day, which is equivalent to $0.25. In other countries the payments range from $0.05 to $0.10 per click and the publications are more followed, but they do not reach $3 per day.

Well, that is a really good amount of money paid by a paid to click site. I am not sure if they offer investment plans. The problem is that not all the people can earn that much amount. I think it is only for those people who have upgraded their accounts, am I right?

Okay, I've said it..that no PTC site pays up to $3 per day for clicking of Ads via their website. Atleast serpclix loved itself, to being the best paying.

Okay, I've said it..that no PTC site pays up to $3 per day for clicking of Ads via their website. Atleast serpclix loved itself, to being the best paying.
That is correct, to the best of my knowledge it does not reach $3, I believe that the way to reach an approximate amount in this case, will be with referrals. I have not read on the site to buy a membership, but if you can increase the profit with referrals.

Majority of the get paid to click website as scammers. They always ask people to upgrade before you can earn a substantial income with them. The later, abscond with the money you upgrade once they have lots of members on their website. It is very hard to me up to that amount you said in your post as most of the advertiser discovered that they engage in click farming.

That's why i don't pay attention to them again. Lots of scam are just inside them. I focus in the old Ines that is still paying its members full-time.
The problem is most of the paid to click sites are scam and they lure people using big money as a earning while it turn to scam at the end of the work, but investing money sometimes gives a better interest in a pay to click sites.

Some people believe in paid to click sites as a good source of earning especially with a good number of referrals .
Is there anyone here who can attest that one can earn up to $3 per day from paid to click sites ?
I don't think that can be possible,unless you will have to work your self off,and you won't have rest all day and its going to affect your sight at the end because it is not good to be on phone 24hrs I guess.

Its very possible to get such amount in a day and even more. It all boils down to your level of commitment and how much time you are willing to spend per day on these sites. So yes it is possible

Its very possible to get such amount in a day and even more. It all boils down to your level of commitment and how much time you are willing to spend per day on these sites. So yes it is possible
Do you think it's possible? even if it's just spending all day? What PTC site can you recommend, where I can register and somehow reach that amount or close to it. This is interesting for me @eLdavis

Do you think it's possible? even if it's just spending all day? What PTC site can you recommend, where I can register and somehow reach that amount or close to it. This is interesting for me @eLdavis
Yes i really believe its possible, it might not be on one site it could be multiple sites put together tho. The only problem might be the amount of time snd energy it would consume. Well as for a single site where you can make that, i dont really know anyone besides one which i think i have mentioned before. Which is read.cash, back then in read.cash, there are days i could earn over $5 in just a single day. While i have seen others earning $50 and more in just one article.

Yes i really believe its possible, it might not be on one site it could be multiple sites put together tho. The only problem might be the amount of time snd energy it would consume. Well as for a single site where you can make that, i dont really know anyone besides one which i think i have mentioned before. Which is read.cash, back then in read.cash, there are days i could earn over $5 in just a single day. While i have seen others earning $50 and more in just one article.
Is the read.cash site a PTC site? I will check, it was my understanding that it was an article transcription and writing site, that is a writing site and not a PTC site.
PTC are pay per click advertising sites. If the one you recommend is like this one, it's worth spending time on.

yes its possible i my opinoin when you workon legit site like fiver, or any other like this you can earn $3 per day.. Other wise by any clicking sites its not possible to earn $3 per day. if any site paid $3 per days its may be fake..

Not in my wildest imagination can that ever be made of possible that you are able to earn $3 daily from a paid to click platform? No no no. Impossible in my opinion

Well with lots of effort it's possible but it won't be on just one site, it has to several sites tho because these sites don't pay too high so to make such you have to work on several

The problem is most of the paid to click sites are scam and they lure people using big money as a earning while it turn to scam at the end of the work, but investing money sometimes gives a better interest in a pay to click sites.
That's why you don't have to stick to plenty of them, just find the one which is rewarding to you, and not the ones that will suck you down and leaving you with nothing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back