What's new

Can it be possible to earn up to $3 per day from paid to click site

The answer is simply no. It's not possible to make up to that amount of money on pay per click websites. Except there are some VIP packages.

It depends on the modes of operation of the forum. However, I think it is possible but it will require hard work and dedication. If you are usually very busy, you may not have the time.

It depends on the modes of operation of the forum. However, I think it is possible but it will require hard work and dedication. If you are usually very busy, you may not have the time.
Forum sites are PTP (pay per post) and PTC (pay per click) sites. I don't think there is any way to reach that amount on PTC sites. Now talking about forums it is also difficult, you have to dedicate yourself in several forums at the same time to reach the amount, and as you describe with dedication and hard work.

That is almost impossible ,because I've never seen any paid to click site you can even make up to $1 every day,I don't know the reason for their low earning rates and this is what have been affecting people partaking, the low earning rate is what is preventing people from engaging on paid to post.

For $3 daily you must have upgraded account and direct with rent referrals. Else it is impossible to earn this cash.
Even me I think that it is impossible because you really need to work so much to attend the level of making $4 everyday,most people that are working online all hours always have a serious headache and blurred vision.

Some people believe in paid to click sites as a good source of earning especially with a good number of referrals .
Is there anyone here who can attest that one can earn up to $3 per day from paid to click sites ?
No for me, i can't attest to this scam method, show me those that have are using it for there earnings before i believe, its full of scam.

I don't think you can make up to that amount of money on paid to click websites because they are pay is very low except there are special packages for people subscribe to their VIP.

I don't think paid to click pay is actually tangible more than paid to post sites and making $1 on paid to post sites can be stressful so making $3 weekly or daily on paid to click sites, that would really take a lot of time.

I've never been into any paid to click sites. I only know of paid to post sites but anyway from the comments I read so far, people say it is possible.
Therefore I will go and do research regarding it. It seems I'm interested.

Paid to post sites are always difficult to make money from,I don't think it is possible that you will ever make up to that amount,you may not be able to make up to 0.5 dollars every day except you upgraded to a VIP member.

Even if you decided to go and combine three of such we sites together in a day, you won't earn that amount from all of them combined. It is not going to be an easy task to achieve

So far I have not seen it like from where one can earn up to $3 per day for the work done. But it can be possible for those who use group methods to duplicate accounts

I can not say it is impossible to earn 3$ per day from a paid to click site but it will be very difficult (hard) and much stressful.

It may be possible to some people and it may not be to others. For those that really have the time to work online and are also involved in many other platform,, they can attain that figure.

There is only possibility to earn 3 $ from a PTC site as most of PTC sites becomes polyvalant website so you find microjob section and add to this survey section where you get paid to complete a survey there is additionnally invest in adpack and get 1 % daily where pourcentage of ROI is gone to balance and the rest to purchase balance so if you purchase 300 ad pack for 1 $ each you reach 1 % means 3 $ per day. But earning depending on clicking even with upgraded version doesn't reach 3 $ most of users target attention on earn on clicking and forget about renting referral and other tricks in PTC scripts.

Actually I haven't really been serious on a paid to click sites at all I haven't liked the idea. But even with that I don't think it's quite possible to make up to that per day .

Any PTC platform that promises your such is definitely not legit because I don't think it is possible to make that kind of amount of money from them.

Earning $3 from a paid to click site is almost an impossible thing to achieve. Paid to click sites are there just to earn something to your account not necessarily that it will be reasonable. Most people that work on PTC sites do it for fun.
Paid to click sites can never even give you just $1 in a daily basis , even $0.50 is absolutely impossible , but i bet you can get at leas one dollar daily on paid to post forum site.

Paid to click sites can never even give you just $1 in a daily basis , even $0.50 is absolutely impossible , but i bet you can get at leas one dollar daily on paid to post forum site.
You cannot in anyway compare pay to post sites to pay to click. I engaged in pay to click just for the fun of it, I do not expect to earn a reasonable amounts of money from their sites.

Make 3 dollars a day on ptc platforms? I doubt if it's achievable. Ptc sites pay in satoshis and that's very low. Maybe you need to have tons of referrals who'll spend a whole day clicking ads.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back