What's new

Buying properties that were originally owned by criminals or murderers

In my home country, such property may have spiritual and psychological effects on the new owner of the house. That is the believe of the people of my country.
Same is applicable in my country. Thanks for bringing this one. I don't even believed it will be easy for investors to buy a house that is from a ritualist. The psychological effects is very high.

I don't even see this as the best. Because personally I won't even like taking such a risk of buying properties that were originally control by scammers. They might seize such a property from you.

In business, it is all about value and profits making. So I would not mind buying a property that was owned previously by a criminal provided it wasn't used for bad things .

There is nothing wrong In buying such kind of property if you if you are very good in estate business. The first thing you need is the presentation of the legal documents of that particular property and if it's done, you have no issues to worry about.

I believe that this is going to be a matter of personal conscience and your own values. Whenever this kind of criminals are caught , the government usually runs from auction to the general public and then look for the way that they are going to sell the items at a cheap price and I see nothing wrong with it.

Buying properties from either a criminal, is not a bad business though sometimes it depends on how you run your estate business. Try to have the original legal documents of the property and it will not have much problem.

For you to buy a property owned by either a murderer or a criminal you are putting yourself at a high risk of losing it whenever and evidence is given, it can be collected from your hand as the owner.

As a learner into estate business actually buying properties owned by a criminal is a very big issue because you may not be able to follow all the necessary steps to be able to claimed the rightful owner of such property.

To be very honest I do not have any kind of problem with people who are giving this. Most of the time the properties that are owned by criminals are usually auctioned by the government whenever they are finally caught and it is a good opportunity for you to buy it at a very cheap price.

Actually I have been into estate business for quite sometimes now and engage into business with alot of individuals and from the best experience I gather from them, they dont care about who owns the property but if the legal documents of such property is provided to them, they can buy.

It is usually very risky and there is a need for you to get the necessary authorities informed, so that you don't put yourself into a situation that will be troublesome in the future.

Actually such kind of business is really risky and sometimes it needed someone who is very good at the business to be able to source all the necessary information and documents that are needed or required.

I would only purchase a property if I have been able to prove beyond all legal boundaries that the property in question isn't in anyway acquired illegally or is not a legal property of the person in question.

I usually see a lot of people who are afraid of doing things like this but then there is nothing wrong in it. You can be able to do something like this especially because they are being auctioned by the government and they are way more cheaper.

I think that this is the kind of properties that I am even going to prefer to buy provided that it is not damaged. The government are much more likely to send it to you at a cheaper price after they have recovered it.

Actually buying properties owned by criminals or murderers is not a bad idea so far due process of purchasing such property are followed based on the principles of the state government.

I understand a lot of people are going to be scared in order to buy them but I absolutely do not see anything wrong with it. Provided that the government is opening it up for auction that is good.

You really do not have to be scared about purchasing this kind of properties. They are usually auctioned by the government and it is even something that you can be able to purchase at a very cheap price compared to the one in the market.

Land is land. It just comes down to the area. If it is a good area, I most certainly would. I have no issue with this and honestly, most people don't either.

To buy property own by a murderer or property own by a criminal, I will not advice or choose any except those properties are collected by government to sell them out before I can buy any.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back