Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you ever purchase a house and or property that was owned by a famous criminal or murderer? I know some people have purchased murderers homes, and some make them into museums and or tourist attractions. Would you ever buy a house like that?

Buying the properties that was originally owned by criminal or a murderer I not a crime in my own opinion if its been sold by the government or by the family of the criminal and it has the original document.

If you are were told that such properties were owned by criminals then count yourself lucky except you knew from the onset, the best is to stay away from such to prevent any issues, such properties might have been acquired illegally as well despite providing documents, also the location may be visited by law enforcement agencies and you might be in trouble

You are putting yourself at great risk if you buy properties from criminal. it is very certain that you are going to buy property that proper documenting. Buy things from reliable source.

As far the property the documents is legit and its the government that is selling the property, I will buy the house but if it is the criminal himself that is selling the house I will never buy the property.

It would be risky because it has side effects, those house owned by murderers or criminals must be documented by the government. Or else it would be risky to purchased that type of apartment.

LoL, I actually laughed when I saw this post, this is a very interesting question. Yes I have actually seen some houses that once belonged to famous criminals being used as tourist attractions. Personally if the house or property suits my needs and there are legal documents for it then I might consider buying, though in a way it's kind of awkward

I can never purchase a house or property belongs to murder or criminal irrespective of the price tag to it, although the government would have revoked it from him or her but for the fearness that it was originally belongs to criminal, I wouldn't buy it

That is the reason why is always expected of a person to have a better knowledge about the properties you wishes to purchase in other not to fall under the hands of scammers.

Whenever criminals and corrupt officials are found the government usually auction some of their properties and it is actually a very good time to get it for a cheap.

This type of investment can incriminate the person's so I can not involve myself in such a situation

Seriously this is something that I would find very difficult to do as long as it's very clear that those properties belongs to people who acquired it by illegal means.

as for me I can't buy a house or property that was owned by a criminals or a murderer,I just can't,I know you might earn money from doing that but I think I can't do that,I can't buy a house that was owned by criminal talkles of a murdere
Post automatically merged:

as for me I can't buy a house or property that was owned by a criminals or a murderer,I just can't,I know you might earn money from doing that but I think I can't do that,I can't buy a house that was owned by criminal talkles of a murdere

Would you ever purchase a house and or property that was owned by a famous criminal or murderer? I know some people have purchased murderers homes, and some make them into museums and or tourist attractions. Would you ever buy a house like that?
I don't care who owns the property in the past as long as the property is okay for me to buy and all the papers are real and legit am good to go because they didn't write anything like a criminal property in the document of the house.

Post automatically merged:

Seriously, in as much as those properties seems to be sold very cheap it's not something that I would have peace of mind doing knowing that it is not required in a very legitimate way and blood was spilt on such property.

Properties owns by criminals put up for sale does not mean the properties are illegally bought by these criminals. So, I will not have any problem buying such properties either so long they are legal to be bought

If the house is in good condition I'm getting a good bargain for it too then no reason I can't acquire and live in such a house, with time such news would change so not a big deal

There are some people who actually are very comfortable with purchasing such property is because it's going to be very cheap for them to do so and they don't really have a conscience on it.

This kind of sales is normally monitored by government-sanctioned auctioneers and I saw there's nothing wrong in buying them and you're even likely to get them at a very cheap price.

I know that this can happen in real life because there are many criminals who are wealthy from their trade. But for me, I would never buy such a property. Perhaps I would be willing to buy a home that is claimed to have ghosts but not a former home of a criminal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back