What's new

Buying properties that were originally owned by criminals or murderers

Well, I buying properties, I dont always have problems of considering either it's originally owned by criminals or others. but the only thing I always consider is the property document. when the property has it original documents and it legally approve by the court of law, I will purchase.

One should buy property/house of a criminal or murderer when it's legally sole out for sell or else he/she will lost everything (both the house and what he/she bought and put inside the house).

This is a red flag and personally I wouldn't even want to involve myself in something like this ,because the original owner of the property may be able to sue you and get all those assets from you.

I don't think if anyone will be interested to buy a property that was once Owned by criminals. I don't think if is a great idea .

Buying the properties that was originally owned by criminal or a murderer I not a crime in my own opinion if its been sold by the government or by the family of the criminal and it has the original document.
One thing that is very common with this kind of properties is that they are so very cheap which a lot of people fall for both as far as I'm concerned I would never buy this kind of property even if it's sold for $1.

If you are were told that such properties were owned by criminals then count yourself lucky except you knew from the onset, the best is to stay away from such to prevent any issues, such properties might have been acquired illegally as well despite providing documents, also the location may be visited by law enforcement agencies and you might be in trouble

I will never buy a house owned by any murderer or criminal because it doesn't feels right to me, if I buy such a house from them It means am supporting them and encouraging them.

If the criminals are known in the place then the house will have a stigma. Any prospective buyer will be warned by well-meaning neighbors. When we were prospecting a house a neighbor tipped us that the house gets submerged during the rainy season. That's how the neighborhood cares.

Well if I see potential in the house, why not? I'll gladly purchase with all joy and make sure that I turn it to a month spinning place for me.
Sometimes in business, we need to keep sentiments aside and see beyond our feelings.

If you buy property from a criminal, you are putting yourself in grave danger. It is almost guaranteed that you will purchase property with proper documentation. Purchase items from a reputable vendor.

Yes, such kind of houses might be mysterious, as they might have a hidden past. But I do not think that buying such kind of houses should be problematic as long as you do not get involved in something illegal. Just make sure that the property has proper documents.

Well, buying any property owned by either criminals or murder, to me is not a big deal so far I will be provided with the legal documents of that property.
Post automatically merged:

The only way to avoid the effects of such kind of business transactions, is to have a better knowledge about the existence of the property or you are been provided with the legal documents of the property to buy.

Last edited:
Lol why not.what does their profession have to do with the home. They paid for the house in cash and I would be doing the same. I don't see a reason why I wouldn't.

To me, buying properties that are owned by criminals is not a major problem of concern to me. What Matters alot is the legal documents of the property which can be used as evidence.

This is generally risky and I won't advise people to engage in this , there are a lot of other ways you can buy a property genuinely without having to buy this one, you might even lose your money during the process and such property Might land you in a serious trouble.

Buying properties which are originally owned by criminals, sometimes is not bad even though it depends on your knowledge about estate business. So far the legal documents will be presented.

You you can buy the property if it is action by the government agency in charge of property sales. We should never buy directly from a criminal because you can be indicted in the process. You might go to jail if the case escalate overtime.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in buying such property but the memory that the owner was a serial killer would not bring peace and rest of mind.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in buying such property but the memory that the owner was a serial killer would not bring peace and rest of mind.
In my home country, such property may have spiritual and psychological effects on the new owner of the house. That is the believe of the people of my country.

What can make someone to buy a property that has been ones owned by a criminal,would be a situation of auction,where the government put up theproperty for open bid and sale,that would then be a legimate purchase.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back