What's new

Buying properties that were originally owned by criminals or murderers

This looks like a kind of property that I am even going to be interested in buying. This is because they are going to be generally cheap as the government will wants to get rid of them as soon as possible.

The government usually comes up with a way in which these properties are going to be auctioned to the general public. This is going to present an opportunity where you can buy some of the assets for a cheap price.

That is risky, we shouldn't do that because you could lose a huge sum of money when you are trying to buy most of this property and all these dubious properties are always too cheap to be true .

If the court has accepted that the properties should be forfeited to the government then that is something I am going to try to get into because it is definitely going to be cheaper than its value.

I know buying property own by a criminal or murder is not advice able but once the order was from the government, I do not think there is any issue or problem regarding that.

Just make sure that the property has got necessary clearance from the regulatory authorities. This helps to avoid any issues that could present at all in the work environment.

It is against the law here to buy properties that was originally control or own by criminal. You could be arrested for purchasing such. Personally to be on the server side I will choose not to purchase a property from criminals.

Personally I see no crimes from buying properties that were owned by criminals most especially when due procedures were followed in buying the property. Try by all means to have the legal documents of the property.

Personally I see no crimes from buying properties that were owned by criminals most especially when due procedures were followed in buying the property. Try by all means to have the legal documents of the property.
Well , in as much as I respect people's opinion but personally I won't even have to try this because it is risky. Even if you have to followed up the normal procedure but there are some situations that you have to forfeit the property to the original owner if necessary.

Ideally no any man or woman who has the money to purchase what he or she want will go and buy what belongs to either a criminal or a murderer because at any moment when it is been confirmed that those properties belongs to a criminal or murderer, it will be collected by the government.

I do not think you are under any moral obligation not to buy this kind of properties because it is usually auctioned by the government and you do not have anything to worry about.

The way things are going on nowadays, it is not really right to purchase a properties own by a criminal or murderer. They government can come at anytime to cease those properties when ever such person is cut.

whenever you are buying a property it is very important you make your research very well and know the history of people who are selling their property. It is also very important to have the right documents because even if you mistakenly buy a land that were owned by criminals, you will not lose it because you have the papers.

That is on of the risky thing one should do in my country (most especially there are people around that do not like) to any property not following the due process. The government can come and seizes the property.

I will not. Such properties might have pending issues related to it. So my honest advise is to avoid such as you will not like to spend all your income in court to resolve such issues.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in purchasing such property, but I will not try to do such because the memory of the house being built by murderers or criminals would linger in my mind and I would not be really happy with it.

It is a wrong move if someone takes a step of buying property owned by criminals because it's highly dangerous and can make someone to go to prison or have seize of property. It can destroy someone's reputation and put someone into debt.

Seriously in ideal sense it is not good for one to purchase or buy anything or property that belongs to a criminal or a murderer except if the buyer is lucky to have a proper authority clearanance.

This is generally risky and I won't advise people to engage in this , there are a lot of other ways you can buy a property genuinely without having to buy this one, you might even lose your money during the process and such property Might land you in a serious trouble.
Well it is not actually a good move to unilaterally go for properties that one has not been able to verify the authenticity of the property and the circumstance by which the said property wants to be sold,the only exception to this is if its coming from the government.

It could be very risky but if the criminal bought the property and obtained all the necessary documents and you have them after purchasing the property it will be easier for you about buying properties like this without any strong agreement is not what must be encourage.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back