What's new

Buying properties that were originally owned by criminals or murderers

there is not a problem in purchasing a property that was owned by a criminals ,but for me I can't buy it, many people will not like to buy it , despite the fact you can gain more profits even more than you've bought it.
Well, I don't really seem to phantom out how one can earn profits by purchasing properties owned by criminals. Even if the criminal is a global one, there is every possiblity that the government will take over such property

Well, I don't really seem to phantom out how one can earn profits by purchasing properties owned by criminals. Even if the criminal is a global one, there is every possiblity that the government will take over such property
yes that's possible,you might even buy the property in a cheap price,and sell it on your desirable price.buying a property that was owned from a criminals can be even profitable.

I think it sounds creepy to live in a house where once a criminal lived? However, if you can get the house for a cheap price, you can buy it, add value and the resell for higher price.

I can never in my life buy property owned by murderer either seized by government or not, I considered it as property acquired by blood

I can't purchase a property that was owned by a criminal or murderer no matter how cheap such a property is sold.

To buy properties that belongs to criminal is very risk,this normally happens when buyer don't make good investigation on properties to buy.it can cause great problem for the buyer

To buy properties that belongs to criminal is very risk,this normally happens when buyer don't make good investigation on properties to buy.it can cause great problem for the buyer
Well said @ganibade some people fails to investigate about the property they want to buy and get carried away due to the cheap price.

I believe that buying properties that are owned by criminal is not a good thing because there is always a possibility that those criminals will get out and they will turn back at you for buying their property.

People will not be able to buy such product because the criminal will not be able to provide all the valid documents to claim his ownership of the Land he or she wants to sell... Without proper documents it will be impossible for people to buy your land but even if some people do buy then it is very risky as you can lose it to the original owner.

There is nothing wrong with it if such criminals property has been forfeited to the government and there are full disclosures that. effect

I don't see anything wrong in buying such properties for investment purposes. The only setback is the stigmatisation. People would want to live in the house of a ritualist.

Well I it is a personal property,I mean buying the properties for myself not my family I will as long as I want to buy and collect there will be legal practioner and some withneses as well,but if it for my family I won't

For me I can't but houses that were owned by criminal or murderers, it is totally unheard of because I might end up getting implicated just because of the house

I dont think i would ever purchase a house or property that was owned by a famous murderer or criminal. For me it will be a real loss because i won't like to leave in such house and someone else won't like to buy that house or property from me.

I have been into buying and selling of goods and services for quite sometimes now and I have gathered some good knowledge about it and how it works. the thing is that when those properties you wish to buy has their license then you dont have to worry.

Would you ever purchase a house and or property that was owned by a famous criminal or murderer? I know some people have purchased murderers homes, and some make them into museums and or tourist attractions. Would you ever buy a house like that?
I would never purchase Houses that were owned by criminals. It is very risky to live in such a house or even buy such as a realtor because no one would love to buy it from you.
Such houses are usually converted to museums or other structures.

You are putting yourself at great risk if you buy properties from criminal. it is very certain that you are going to buy property that proper documenting. Buy things from reliable source.
It all depends on the perspective you are looking at it from.if thre property has been investigated by govt agencies and sized and later auctioned it is a different thing,else it could be a great risk

It all depends on the perspective you are looking at it from.if thre property has been investigated by govt agencies and sized and later auctioned it is a different thing,else it could be a great risk
There would be no problem if it happens that the government has squired the properties and sell them through auction. I am talk about when the property was listed for sale on private.

I can never in my life buy property owned by murderer either seized by government or not, I considered it as property acquired by blood
Hmm what about a situation where you had no knowledge about the previous owners and you are already living in the property before finding out, what would you do?

There would be no problem if it happens that the government has squired the properties and sell them through auction. I am talk about when the property was listed for sale on private.
I think in that case it would be a very bad decision to get such property,because it could actually pose a great danger in the future for the new owner,when the previous owner has been found out to be doing some fradulent deal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back