What's new

Buying land in rural areas or urban areas?

Buying land in the rural areas might be the most economical thing to do right now if you are sure you are not going to be in a hurry to sell the land because you might not get buyers that early enough

Buying of lands in rural areas is cheaper and if you plan for long-term investment then it is probably the best. But if you want short term investment, then urban areas is the best.

Both places have got their benefits, if you decide to go for a land at a rural area, you would probably get it at a cheeper price then on the long run the value would surely increase. If you decide to go for a land in an urban place, the price would be high cause you probably brought it on a developed place

The truth is that lands in urban areas are more expensive but have more value. The best site to buy land yo me is at the urban subborbs or the town extension locations.
Post automatically merged:

The truth is that lands in urban areas are more expensive but have more value. The best site to buy land yo me is at the urban subborbs or the town extension locations.

Last edited:
In terms of buying land either in rural areas or urban areas, I prefer buying land in the rural areas because land in the rural areas are cheap simple.

Buying lands in urban areas is not an easy task to do. But it is going to be more feasible for one to buy lands in rural areas because they can be much more affordable there than in the urban areas

The both are highly profitable thou depends on your purpose of purchasing the land which can stand as an investment for you because development is spreading like willed fire if you purchase a land maybe in a rural area at a low price because of lack of development,give it 5 to 10 years the land will be sold at higher price because development has visited the once under developed area

When looking for a land to buy i think there are some factors you need to put into consideration those things including good road, social amenities, electricity, availability of heath care services and lot. When the location have this whether you buy it for profit or you to stay there you will enjoy it.

Development is spreading like wide fire as the days go by. Therefore there is 100% tendencies that rural areas will become developed in the nearest future. And I believe it profitable to acquire land in such areas due to cheap prices when the area is yet to develop and give it time.
Development has increased at a massive rate and as a result of first many of the rural areas are starting to move towards the urban area development stance. However I feel that this is more of a long-term investment and if you have to invest in such a property it might be a long time before you realise the profits that you are describing here.

When looking for a land to buy i think there are some factors you need to put into consideration those things including good road, social amenities, electricity, availability of heath care services and lot. When the location have this whether you buy it for profit or you to stay there you will enjoy it.
Yeah all this factors stated must also be considered before one should buy a land be ot in the rural areas or in the urban areas. They will determine how you'll enjoy the benefits from that land a longtime to come

If you are looking to make more profit from your land buying and selling over time, it's better to buy from rural areas and wait for some years to sell and make more than 50% of your investment.
It is much cheaper when you buy land in rural areas but it is more preferable, because you can be able to use it for both residential purposes and commercial purposes.

It is much cheaper when you buy land in rural areas but it is more preferable, because you can be able to use it for both residential purposes and commercial purposes.

Of course yes, it's definitely going to be very cheaper purchasing lands in the rural areas because there are excess lands with no competition, it works well for new investors.

If you are looking to make more profit from your land buying and selling over time, it's better to buy from rural areas and wait for some years to sell and make more than 50% of your investment.
Very true rural areas is the best place to do this. I have a relative who brought some lands at a very cheap price in a rural area. The place was very lonely and it got to a point that he almost sold it. But after some years when development started moving to that direction, he sold the land 4 times the original price

If you have money to buy land in a rural area, it will be the best because, in a year or two time, your land will be x50 of the amount you bought it and if you build a property on top, you will get x1000bof the amount you use to build and buy the land, so I think rural area is the best place to buy land

No matter the area real estate would still prove to be a good investment but it's no debate that business in the urban areas thrive better compared to those in the rural areas

Buying land in the rural areas might be the most economical thing to do right now if you are sure you are not going to be in a hurry to sell the land because you might not get buyers that early enough
If you have set your mind on a long term investment then the real estate in the urban areas is the best because the price rises quickly. However, you have to be wealthy to afford buying property in the urban area. We also have plans on that but we just settled with a plan in the rural area.

If you have enough capital are you can buy land in urban area and rural area because the location of a particular land determines the value of the land and land but in urban areas have more value.

in my opinion, when deciding on a location,you need to consider factors like affordability,employment,access to services and lifestyle.you need to ask yourself how much you can afford to repay, how far you're willing to commute for work and what kind of lifestyle you want to lead.
Where you mostely reside will altimately determine where you would invest for property development.If one reside and do business or work in the city,the likelyhood of getting a property in that area is very paramount,else except you want to go into agriclture or buying of lands for appriciation which rural area comes handy.

Buying lands in a rural and urban areas is a good and bad invest ment plan and thing but just that with the current rate of development all over now the best place to buy land is in rural area bust it still boils down to what you want to do with the land, for example, you want to invest in the land for business maybe a farm, i would say rural but if it things like supermarket i will say urban

Buying land in rural areas will be more profitable for future use, because to get land in urban areas is very expensive but it's cheap in rural and the price will appreciate with time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back