What's new

Buying land in rural areas or urban areas?

in my opinion, when deciding on a location,you need to consider factors like affordability,employment,access to services and lifestyle.you need to ask yourself how much you can afford to repay, how far you're willing to commute for work and what kind of lifestyle you want to lead.
These are some basic factors one need to consider when one wants to get a property.Because the closeness to your operational base and your work is very important,and facility is also another thing to look out for.

Until now I still have that strong desire to buy land in the rural area that I can use for gardening purposes. Maybe 2 hectares up to 5 hectares will do. But the problem is that my wife did not approve of that. Anyway, that dream will remain a dream because it is part of my passion.

Development is spreading like wide fire as the days go by. Therefore there is 100% tendencies that rural areas will become developed in the nearest future. And I believe it profitable to acquire land in such areas due to cheap prices when the area is yet to develop and give it time.
The city is already overpopulated and it is actually why I believe that jumping into the rural areas to invest in real estate is something that looks very promising because the properties they would actually be very cheap and affordable.

The current situation with the sale of land is favorable for the purchase of land in rural areas due to its low cost. In the long or medium term, you can put it up for sale and earn a lot of money. Of course, if you have the opportunity to buy a well-located land in an urban area, you should not miss the opportunity to invest in it.

Buying land in both rural and urban areas, has a very good advantage which may be experience over some period of time when the demand is very high. It will be very cheap in the rural area at some time and be very cost when it's demanded. Same to the urban area.
Post automatically merged:

If I have the financial strength, I will prefer the purchase my landed property in the urban area compared to the rural area because there will be high concentration of people which may be in need.

The current situation with the sale of land is favorable for the purchase of land in rural areas due to its low cost. In the long or medium term, you can put it up for sale and earn a lot of money. Of course, if you have the opportunity to buy a well-located land in an urban area, you should not miss the opportunity to invest in it.
That's true but you should also have it at the back of your mind that these lands found at a good location in these urban areas are usually more expensive. Like here in my location, buying a land by the high way cost alot more than buying a land inside a street or community, is this how it's done in your location as well?

Buying land in the rural areas and in the urban. Land is a fixed assets and it appreciate a lot either for agriculture, housing for residential and commercial. I prefer buying the one in urban because it has its own merits. The one in the urban has more advantages than the one in the villages.

Thanks so much for this contribution. You are very wise with your discussion. Rural areas are the ones becoming urban cities. Investing in those rural places with a good prospect is a very lucrative investment.
Many people will prefer Urban areas but the cost are too high.

No matter how expensive a land may be I will always choose to invest or by a particular land in the Urban settlement because it will always increase in value over time , To me a village is just good for nothing except to enjoy the beautiful nature's around.

Yeah, i agree with you. I feel it's wiser to acquire lands in rural areas. For one it's a lot cheaper than urban areas and give it a few years, it will develop even to the point if most urban areas.

Buying land in the urban area would be a short term investment as its already civilized and people are already looking to buy but a rural area would be longer because it's not yet civilized.

I can only advise anyone to buy land in the rural area if there is of government setting up commercial area in the place. It can be very long before you go make a good return on investment on the real estate property you buy in the rural area. The only concern of the people in rural area is survivor.

Well, buying land in the rural and the urban areas are very good and it's a long lasting asset even though the location differs in advantage due to the various economic activities carried out. sometimes I will prefer the urban areas.

I will not advise anyone to buy a real estate property in the rural area. You should only go ahead to buy property in rural area when you discover that commercial activities is going to exist in that area in the nearest future.

Buying properties in the rural areas sometimes has an advantage to some extent depending on the purpose to which ot will be used. Either for agricultural production etc.

People that are living in the urban areas will definitely prefer to buy properties in the Urban settlements and also the other way around with people who are living in the rural settlement, but the fact is that rural settlement investment is not always profitable.

Buying of land in either rural or urban areas are very good and profitable even though sometimes it depends on the purpose of the land. Alot of people in the urban areas buy land in the rural areas while those in the rural areas buy land in the urban areas.

There is absolutely no one who is into a serious business that would prefer to buy lands in the rural area. Such thing will never happen. It will be a great loss compare to the urban areas.

Actually the buying of lands has so much advantages and benefits eith in the rural area or urban areas depends on what you want to used it for. but to some extent I will prefer in the urban areas mostly for commercial purposes and development.

Urban areas are high risk. I would never do it. Most areas are filled with low-income earners and crime which just sets you up fro a headache. Focus on suburb areas further away from cities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back