What's new

Buying land in rural areas or urban areas?

Both of them are profitable but I think buying a land in a rural area is much more profitable than the other cause the land appreciates over time ....heard stories of people who bought last in rural areas for 200k+ and over a period of years the gain was massive

The only reason I will advice people to obtain land in a rural area is if they want to use it for farming. Otherwise I don't see why money should be lavished on an area that will probably take 20 to 50 years to develop. It is a waste of investment if you ask me.
Seriously i suport what you said, there is really no point except the business you want to do or have done in such location related to farming and if that is what the person wants to go into it is verily understandable but if not i don't see why someone should do such

Buying of land in a particular location determine on what wants to be done on the land. If the land wants to be developed for an industry,it is better to buy a land in an urban area. But buying land in a rural area is more profitable.

In deciding a location for your business , you need to consider many things like knowing of the area is suitable for your business , like getting a bakery business around student areas.
in my opinion, when deciding on a location,you need to consider factors like affordability,employment,access to services and lifestyle.you need to ask yourself how much you can afford to repay, how far you're willing to commute for work and what kind of lifestyle you want to lead.

If you have enough capital are you can buy land in urban area and rural area because the location of a particular land determines the value of the land and land but in urban areas have more value.

Well, the issue is that there isn't enough capital for most people, so it's why they are all looking for better other options that would be affordable and it's only in rural areas you can get such.

Yeah rural areas are preferable because they are more affordable, but going for Urban areas can give you a lot returns within a short period of time.

Buying land in urban area is good, the rate of that land appreciation will be faster than the rural areas especially if you want to use business purposes

The only reason I will advice people to obtain land in a rural area is if they want to use it for farming. Otherwise I don't see why money should be lavished on an area that will probably take 20 to 50 years to develop. It is a waste of investment if you ask me.
Buying lands in rural area is very good and affordable I you want to use it for farming and also its adviseable I you believe the land can develop into an urban area in time to come.

I really like the idea of buying properties in rural areas because they are really cheap and easy to find. It is a very good investment as development is spreading really fast. This is what I call an asset

I will prefer to buy a land in an urban area because that is where a majority of the people live and that is where also people with the highest purchasing power and residing.

If your buying for a resale , I prefer you buy from the rural area at a cheap price and keep it or make use of it till the environment is reconstructed or developed too and you sell it off to make your profit

Development is spreading like wide fire as the days go by. Therefore there is 100% tendencies that rural areas will become developed in the nearest future. And I believe it profitable to acquire land in such areas due to cheap prices when the area is yet to develop and give it time.
I have learned about this way of buying and selling of properties here in our country. The property in urban areas are sold and the money is used to buy property in rural areas.

If it's for future investment, I think it's best and good to invest in rural areas just because of the fact that after covering the urban areas people will start looking for other Means and fall back to rural areas

Development is spreading like wide fire as the days go by. Therefore there is 100% tendencies that rural areas will become developed in the nearest future. And I believe it profitable to acquire land in such areas due to cheap prices when the area is yet to develop and give it time.
True fact, development is really spreading like wild fire in this generation. So it's better to buy and invest in rural area now and enjoy it's yields and profit letter days ahead.

I would prefer to buy lands in the urban area because lands in urban hub would appreciate very fast and you could make times 2 of the invested fund. Although, some rural areas that are lose to urban centres is a good location to buy lands too. You would buy the land at a cheap price and sell at higher prices.

You are right, buying house in an urban area is kind of expensive and you might not have a enough space to build the kind of house you want, so it is advisable you buy house in the rural area where you can get enough space and get the land at cheaper rate

You're absolutely spot on especially if the rural area isn't too far away from the urban areas then definitely development would come to that rural area.
But even if it isn't so, like I answered somewhere else, you'll definitely get someone that'll be interested especially big companies e.t.c

Firstly if you want to buy land you must have a plan in the sense that you will determine whether it is for long-term or short-term. If it is for long term, when buying in rural areas is advisable because it is cheaper and may likely develop after some years. If you have a short-term plan then buying in urban areas is advisable provided you have the money.

Firstly if you want to buy land you must have a plan in the sense that you will determine whether it is for long-term or short-term. If it is for long term, when buying in rural areas is advisable because it is cheaper and may likely develop after some years. If you have a short-term plan then buying in urban areas is advisable provided you have the money.
To be frank, the urban lot here is not affordable anymore to ordinary mortals like me. Lots are bought by big corporate developers because they have the funds for that. Usually those middle class families move to the suburbs or to the rural area depending on their budget.

Buying land in the rural area is affordable than urban areas. People should not just buy land in rural areas but also develop the place by building and raising structures, schools, companies, business center in order to develop the place so that those in the rural areas will enjoy and get things that those in urban areas get and also to attain the same level of development seen in urban areas.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back