What's new

Buying land in rural areas or urban areas?

Land is expensive in the urban side, if one is to buy from there. The returns in the future won't be as good as buying from a rural area which potentials to develop well in the future.
It's just following the rules of demand and supply. There are so many people looking for lands to buy in the urban area where there are few lands available for sale.

It's just following the rules of demand and supply. There are so many people looking for lands to buy in the urban area where there are few lands available for sale.
Urban area lands remains on demand, but one looking to make huge dividends from those lands shouldn't consider such an expensive land to buy in the urban area. Rather buying in the semi urban area that is cheaper is better off.

I would prefer buying land in the rural area as it would be less expensive and would generate more profit as time goes on as more infastructural facilities get to the village.

Exactly, it's what even all those real estate companies are going through with how they go about their investments. They buy cheap and allow it to appreciate
Yes, that's the best part of investing in landed properties. Their value appreciates as the day passes, and development comes in, in the selected vicinity we opted for.

It depends on the purpose you intend to out that land into. Generally land tends to be costlier in urban than rural areas. If you intend to build a factory or a money making venture, urban land is better as you are more exposed to business opportunities, if however you are looking at the costs and not the opportunities, you might as well opt for rural areas.

Yes, that's the best part of investing in landed properties. Their value appreciates as the day passes, and development comes in, in the selected vicinity we opted for.
When I was a lot younger, I have always wanted to acquire lands in the rural areas where we grew up because I had the foresight to start a business company in my community.

Development is spreading like wide fire as the days go by. Therefore there is 100% tendencies that rural areas will become developed in the nearest future. And I believe it profitable to acquire land in such areas due to cheap prices when the area is yet to develop and give it time.
I think that buying land in a rural area is good if you are thinking as a long term investment, however if you are thinking in teh short term then the urban would be more profitable as it could take a long time in order to be able to reach the stage of development in the rural area where can yield a good profit.

With the rate of how landed properties in the urban region are way too expensive, it's only natural for one to slip through to the rural areas for far more better deals and make good profits.

When I was a lot younger, I have always wanted to acquire lands in the rural areas where we grew up because I had the foresight to start a business company in my community.
That's nice, those mindset you had back then, never allowed it to wane off. Their is benefit of acquiring lands in the rural areas that has potential to attract development in 2-5 years time. Such investment will bring you profit.

That's nice, those mindset you had back then, never allowed it to wane off. Their is benefit of acquiring lands in the rural areas that has potential to attract development in 2-5 years time. Such investment will bring you profit.
Exactly, it's how such investment in real estate business seems to behave. Once the investments are allowed ample time to appreciate, their worth will be very high.

Exactly, it's how such investment in real estate business seems to behave. Once the investments are allowed ample time to appreciate, their worth will be very high.
Yes the investment yields profit as time goes on, especially the landed property. When you build for commercial purposes you need to rent it out, if it remains vacant it brings nothing.

If you want to do a business then you should buy the land in urban area and start your business. And if you are willing to live a healthy, wealthy and peaceful life then you can buy land in rural areas.
Everyone will want to buy lands in urban areas if they have the money and finance, but if you don't have such money you can simply get a house in rural area.

Yeah. While that may be true, it might take so many years before that development can get to certain parts of rural areas as well. So you need to be very calculative before investing in lands in the rural areas.

Buying land in a rural area Is very cheap compare to buying in an urban area. It's good to buy land in rural area and sell it in later once the value has increased.

Buying land in a rural area Is very cheap compare to buying in an urban area. It's good to buy land in rural area and sell it in later once the value has increased.
Yes, that's quick way to drive income without doing much, is just another passive income way. Just buy the land and reserve it for some time, when the value increases you can sell off and make your profit.

Buying Land in rular area it will hardly increase in rates but buying Land in an urban area the land will easily increase in rate and you can get good profit out of it easily, so I see buying Land in urban area more preferable

Buying Land in rular area it will hardly increase in rates but buying Land in an urban area the land will easily increase in rate and you can get good profit out of it easily, so I see buying Land in urban area more preferable
To me, i wouldn't spend money to buy in the urban areas in which the value have gone up for commercial purpose of reselling when it climbs up. Unless I'm buying to covert it to building renting or leasing out apartments. Then I'll know that, the investment is worth it. Buying in the rural areas that has potential is the best option, cos in the next 5-10 years, the value will grow and become much more profitable.

The only reason I will advice people to obtain land in a rural area is if they want to use it for farming. Otherwise I don't see why money should be lavished on an area that will probably take 20 to 50 years to develop. It is a waste of investment if you ask me.
As an individual you can buy land in rural areas or urban area this depend on what you want to use the land for most people want to build houses in their village this will make them buy land in rural areas while others who want to invest in business would like to get their land in urban areas.

Land in the rural area may really be slow in the increase of value but you have to take note of the development of the town or the province. When new roads or new bridges are being built then those activities will bring fruits in the years to come. The value of real estate in that province or town will surely have a rapid increase in value.

in my opinion, when deciding on a location,you need to consider factors like affordability,employment,access to services and lifestyle.you need to ask yourself how much you can afford to repay, how far you're willing to commute for work and what kind of lifestyle you want to lead.
You are very correct, one needs to consider all the things you mentioned before determining which location to buy land. Most lands in urban areas are always more expensive than the rural areas because of the amenities that are available, if you do not have the money to buy land in urban areas, you can go for rural areas.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back