What's new

Buying land in rural areas or urban areas?

Ojonuyo

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Development is spreading like wide fire as the days go by. Therefore there is 100% tendencies that rural areas will become developed in the nearest future. And I believe it profitable to acquire land in such areas due to cheap prices when the area is yet to develop and give it time.

Development is spreading like wide fire as the days go by. Therefore there is 100% tendencies that rural areas will become developed in the nearest future. And I believe it profitable to acquire land in such areas due to cheap prices when the area is yet to develop and give it time.
Yes, development is spreading radically and rural areas are being urbanized speedily, hence, getting cheap lands in rural areas now before development caught up with such areas is very good. But it's also very important to look before you leap, by studying the direction of these developments so as to know locations where development will reach faster and locations that it will take lots of time before development gets there, to avoid tying down ones investment money for nothing.

in my opinion, when deciding on a location,you need to consider factors like affordability,employment,access to services and lifestyle.you need to ask yourself how much you can afford to repay, how far you're willing to commute for work and what kind of lifestyle you want to lead.

Both them are highly profitable for future purposes. But when it comes to, which one of them is more profitable. I will go for the rural area acquisition, if the security of the place is tight. And also if the land has the potential to appreciate in the future, in order for me to resell or use for industrial purposes.

Buying land in rural areas tends to be more profitable as it appreciate a lot when it's time to sell.As The time pass and the area develops the land brings more money.

Yes, I totally agree with you. The current situation with the sale of land is favorable for the purchase of land in rural areas due to its low cost. In the long or medium term, you can put it up for sale and earn a lot of money. Of course, if you have the opportunity to buy a well-located land in an urban area, you should not miss the opportunity to invest in it.

Truly buying a piece of land somewhere in a rural environment is good, because it will surely increase or appreciate with time. And you'll be able to buy more plots of land in rural area as a result of low cost.

It all depends on what the buyer wants to use the land for, lands in urban areas are more expensive than lands in rural area, people buy land mostly in urban areas for business purposes, sometimes as years goes by some rural areas becomes urban due to the development the particular area has attracted .

It depends, is it for construction or investment? If it's investment then it's a great idea to buy in the rural area. You will give it time though, sometimes 10 years before selling it and making your profit. You can make as much as 500 to 1000 percent if you are patient enough.

If you want to do a business then you should buy the land in urban area and start your business. And if you are willing to live a healthy, wealthy and peaceful life then you can buy land in rural areas.

There are factors that determine the appreciation of lands in rural areas and urban areas. For instance, will development be rapid in the rural area. You don't just buy land because of low cost. For example in my country Nigeria, if you buy land in ibeju lekki in Lagos state and you buy land in bode-osi (semi-rural) at the same time, which one will give you high return of investment (ROI) when you sell be ten or twenty years? You answer will be ibeju lekki. This is because of developmental strides in ibeju lekki, that is where Dangote Refinery is located.

In the quest to buy a home, location is paramount and every homebuyer has different desires when choosing between city skyscrapers, beachside bliss and rolling hillsides.

When deciding on a location, you need to consider factors like affordability, employment, access to services and lifestyle. You need to ask yourself how much you can afford to repay, how far you’re willing to commute for work and what kind of lifestyle you want to lead.

This is especially important when considering whether to move to an urban or rural area.

If you have the huge budget for buying land then you can probably venture in a land in the city. The market value increases drastically especially when a mall rises beside the property. In the rural area the budget for investment is not that much although there is also the chance of a big increse in the market value once the roads are developed. The choice is yours and I guess it will depend on your budget. The risks are different but they are also there so you have to be careful in buying.

Having a land in both areas is a good idea. But buying a land to live in urban areas means high standard of living due to the development of the environment,while living in a rural area makes life peaceful and there's a low standard of living

Yes, it is cheaper to buy land in rural areas but note that the land will take a while to develop into a worthwhile investment. It will take time to yield a huge profit if it is to be sold. But in urban areas, this will take shorter time. However, it is more expensive.

Rural areas are capable of being developed but not all rural areas get developed most times. There are rural areas that will take century to get developed, that kind of land is not profitable to you except to your next generation.
Its actually a good idea to buy land in rural area but we should be careful the kind of rural areas where we build our lands on, we should make a feasibility study on the land to ascertain it's propensity for development.

Buying land in rural or urban areas, to me I will prefer you buy land in rural areas because it will be cheaper, lands tends to appreciate a lot with time, before you know it, you will be able to resell that land at double of the amount you bought it in few years

I think we should buy land in urban areas because people mostly prefer to buy lands in urban for build houses and shops and in because there are more facilities and benefits in the urban over rural areas.

The only reason I will advice people to obtain land in a rural area is if they want to use it for farming. Otherwise I don't see why money should be lavished on an area that will probably take 20 to 50 years to develop. It is a waste of investment if you ask me.

If you are looking to make more profit from your land buying and selling over time, it's better to buy from rural areas and wait for some years to sell and make more than 50% of your investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back