What's new

Buying land in rural areas or urban areas?

Buy land in rural areas because it is much cheaper than areas in urban areas. It is because most of the rural areas are still not focused on development that's why you can buy lands on a reasonable price then sell it when that rural place is going to be in development.

I will prefer to buy land near the urban areas because the price there is much more than rural areas. The sale of land there is in plots or marlas so they get more benefit in it. But in rural areas the price go higher very slowly.

Buying land in Urban areas are the best. Though it might be quite expensive but trust me it the best. For instance let say you wanna buy and build a house. In the urban there are easy access to water and electricity, it is good because in the urban areas it lively compare to the rural areas.

Urban areas have higher literacy rates, well-built schools and colleges with good infrastructure. ... Urban areas are where more people rise out of poverty when compared to rural areas.
However when it come to land buying in rural areas the cost differs from urban as it is cheaper to afford.

Well it depends on where you really want to settle, I know so many people that vowd that they will never settle in the urban areas, there reason is best know to them, but sometimes some of the fact that some persons consider is congestion, the urban areas are congested

No matter how rich I am, I cannot buy property at the rural area if there is no evidence of future development by the government. I would rather use my money to acquire more properties in the Urban centre. I believe this will put in more money into my account than to tie it down with a property in the rural area.

Well it depends on where you really want to settle, I know so many people that vowd that they will never settle in the urban areas, there reason is best know to them, but sometimes some of the fact that some persons consider is congestion, the urban areas are congested
But seriously, I don't really enjoy living in the urban city because of how crazy it is when it comes to not having peace and calm environment to live in and enjoy your life. Rural areas are more calm to settle in and live your life in a calm and safe way.

Buy land in rural areas because it is much cheaper than areas in urban areas. It is because most of the rural areas are still not focused on development that's why you can buy lands on a reasonable price then sell it when that rural place is going to be in development.
I support your way of thinking. Buying land in rural areas with the purpose of selling it in the future is a good investment, it saves money because it is cheaper.This happens while the area is in the process of urbanization, which will increase costs and therefore profits.

Buying land in either urban or rural areas either ways is profitable depending on what you want to use the land for,like in Nigeria, most higher institutions are situated in rural areas because of the free land mass/space,so buying land close to such places and developing it to for renting out,you have students wanting accommodation off campuses.

For me I would prefer to buy a land in a rural area and leave it compared to the urban settings. But both are cool it all depends on ones choice and financial status considering the fact that rural ones are much more cheaper.

Yes, development is spreading radically and rural areas are being urbanized speedily, hence, getting cheap lands in rural areas now before development caught up with such areas is very good. But it's also very important to look before you leap, by studying the direction of these developments so as to know locations where development will reach faster and locations that it will take lots of time before development gets there, to avoid tying down ones investment money for nothing.

I prefer buying Land in the urban area than buying Land in the rural area this is because when you buy land in the rural area you're putting yourself to the big risk and also you need to be patient with such investments.

I don't mind buying in the rural or semi urban areas if the land have potentials to appreciate in the future. Any land that i buy will be in high need in the future.

It's a fact that it's definitely not going to be an easy task for one to buy lands in the city at cheap prices, so it's better to go back to the rural areas and buy them.

It's a fact that it's definitely not going to be an easy task for one to buy lands in the city at cheap prices, so it's better to go back to the rural areas and buy them.
Lol, who does that? No one will sell his or her land on the cheap in a developed settlements. It is better to go to the rural areas and buy for cheap, wait for some time to let it appreciate.

Development is spreading like wide fire as the days go by. Therefore there is 100% tendencies that rural areas will become developed in the nearest future. And I believe it profitable to acquire land in such areas due to cheap prices when the area is yet to develop and give it time.
l think buying in both places are profitable both there is a slightly high risk in the rural side. But if the rural area also develops faster, profit is always high too.

Lol, who does that? No one will sell his or her land on the cheap in a developed settlements. It is better to go to the rural areas and buy for cheap, wait for some time to let it appreciate.
Exactly, it's what even all those real estate companies are going through with how they go about their investments. They buy cheap and allow it to appreciate

in my opinion, when deciding on a location,you need to consider factors like affordability,employment,access to services and lifestyle.you need to ask yourself how much you can afford to repay, how far you're willing to commute for work and what kind of lifestyle you want to lead.
I prefer buying a land in rural area is quite better than urban area in some aspect, if you vision that the land and the area will develop in the next few year then you can sell it for better money.

I prefer buying a land in rural area is quite better than urban area in some aspect, if you vision that the land and the area will develop in the next few year then you can sell it for better money.
Lands are quite very expensive in the urban area unlike the rural areas. Even the size of the the lands are way bigger in the rural area than the urban area, it's far better in rural areas.

Land is expensive in the urban side, if one is to buy from there. The returns in the future won't be as good as buying from a rural area which potentials to develop well in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back