What's new

Buying land in rural areas or urban areas?

I is a brilliant idea, every area that is developed today was once undeveloped but in due time they become developed, so I think it is a good idea, you can buy it down and give it time to develop.

I is a brilliant idea, every area that is developed today was once undeveloped but in due time they become developed, so I think it is a good idea, you can buy it down and give it time to develop
Post automatically merged:

There is no difference between rural area and urban area, the only difference is the difference in facilities. In rural areas, the facilities are a little less because there are very few people living there but the climate is very good. But if a person wants to make a t, he can buy a place in urban areas because that person gets more profit.

Last edited:
looking at the rate at which things are growing fast, one could come to a conclusion that all Rural areas might get Urbanized with time. Lands in the urban areas are always very expensive because of the rate of civilization over there. It’s advisable to get a land in the rural area now that it’s cheap and affordable because with time it’s going to appreciate.

Development is spreading like wide fire as the days go by. Therefore there is 100% tendencies that rural areas will become developed in the nearest future. And I believe it profitable to acquire land in such areas due to cheap prices when the area is yet to develop and give it time.
Rural areas will become Urbanized as soon as development moves to such places. Urban areas will also pick up to be highly industrialized. Buying of properties in either area is based on knowing when the property market of that place will pick up. Not all rural areas will become urbanized very fast.

Buying land in rural or urban areas, to me I will prefer you buy land in rural areas because it will be cheaper, lands tends to appreciate a lot with time, before you know it, you will be able to resell that land at double of the amount you bought it in few years

I think its a good thing to buy land in rural area or urban area, if you buy land in a rural area and you try to leave it for some year after some years you will make more profit on the land, because people are beginning to buy land which in turn brings civilization to the area but in urban, i think if you try to sell some land in urban its almost equal to a rural area.

Buying land in rural villages or urban villages depends on the type of term the Investor is looking at. If the investor want to do a short term Investment then the urban areas will be is best bet to buy the lands for fast sell but if it's long term investment then rural area will be the best

Buying lands in urban areas are more preferable because the development in those areas is very fast in no time, houses will be everywhere While in the rural areas, the development is very slow as most people don't like to reside in rural area.

Development is spreading like wide fire as the days go by. Therefore there is 100% tendencies that rural areas will become developed in the nearest future. And I believe it profitable to acquire land in such areas due to cheap prices when the area is yet to develop and give it time.
I think, you should buy property in urban areas because there is more facility and people prefer to buy property urban areas because there get every kind of facility and you get the opportunity to make future bright.

Urban refers to high density, man-made areas such as capital cities. People living in urban areas are more likely to be engaged in trade, commerce and services and have easier access to amenities, public transport and health facilities. If you choose to live in an urban area, you can expect an abundance of public transport options at your doorstep. Trams, trains, buses and taxis will be aplenty, meaning you don’t necessarily have to own a car or have a garage. Rural, on the other hand, is defined as a region located either on the outskirts or outside the boundaries of a city or industrial area. People in rural areas are more likely to work in agriculture, mining and trade services. Rural real estate is generally more affordable and is predicted to increase in value in the coming years.

It is a brilliant idea, every area that is developed today was once undeveloped but in due time they become developed, so I think it is a good idea, you can buy it down and give it time to develop.
I is a brilliant idea, every area that is developed today was once undeveloped but in due time they become developed, so I think it is a good idea, you can buy it down and give it time to develop

It
It depends on what you are buying the land for. I am taking about the purpose of buying the land. For instance, if you are buying lands for a big agricultural business, buying in the rural area is better because you need mass of land and quite cheap to afford.

Buying in rural areas and having a plan to retain the land till development reach that ares is a good idea. Though lands in urban appreciate better in urban areas but it costly to acquire one.

You never can tell what development would be sited in a rural area. If you have the money, I think it's best to get land in rural areas since you won't buy them at a very costly rates like that of urban areas.

I must say that is a very good idea, an area that is developed today was once, a very underdeveloped place. But I must advise you if you want to go to a short-term investment, investing on an urban area is the best. But if you want a long-term stuff like 10 to 20 years from now, then rural areas is the best.
Generally real estate is the real deal.

What you want to do with the land determines the area to buy the land, land in rural areas are very cost effective and pocket friendly while land I. Urban areas are expensive and some are water logged. So be careful in choosing the area to buy your land.

Buying in rural areas and having a plan to retain the land till development reach that ares is a good idea. Though lands in urban appreciate better in urban areas but it costly to acquire one.
If you are planning towards building houses for for quick returns then, buying lands in the city or urban areas is better because, easily people will rent the house and pay your tenancy fee every year or bi yearly which way you prefer. The purpose for buying the lands is key.

Well it all depends on your plans for buying in the first place. If you buy in the rural areas,are you planning to sale in distant future? Or you are buying for farmlands or to start a new business venture.if you are buying to resale,be sure development will be coming to that area soon. If not buy in an urban area so that your waiting time won't be long.

Buying landed properties in rural areas may not give you immediate profit, but it might be profitable over time. Landed properties are location sensitive, and if you wants to maximize your profits in buying lands you have to buy them in the city.

Buying land in the rural area is better because it will be cheaper and vast in size compare to that in the urban area that will be expensive with reduced size
Buying land in the rural area is better because the land will be appreciating daily

You are right, it is good to invest land in rural areas because it is cheap. If you buy and sell your business, you are sure to make a big profit here without waiting for a long time because rural areas nowadays are very fast developing.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back