What's new

Buying land in rural areas or urban areas?

Development is spreading like wide fire as the days go by. Therefore there is 100% tendencies that rural areas will become developed in the nearest future. And I believe it profitable to acquire land in such areas due to cheap prices when the area is yet to develop and give it time.
You are right. But when the rural areas will become developed the property rate will also increase in previously urban areas due to increase in marketing. So you can also invest in urban areas. So future will decide what is best now.

Buying land in a rural area will appreciate alot when it's time to sell but it depends on what you want to use the land for, why would i want to wast my money on land that i don't know when it will develop, also buying a land in urban area will appreciate better than rural

it depends on some part of rural areas you are buying the land in there are some rural areas that may take ages for it to develop and there are some that has the possibility of developing in the next five years,in this you can invest in the one that has the possibility of developing in the next five years but I don't invest in the one that will take 50 years to develop, I hope you understand.

Buying land in rural areas could be profitable if you want to lease the land for farming. Other than that I see no other advantage except the cheap price. The urban area still remains the best place to invest in real estate.

Development is spreading like wide fire as the days go by. Therefore there is 100% tendencies that rural areas will become developed in the nearest future. And I believe it profitable to acquire land in such areas due to cheap prices when the area is yet to develop and give it time.
I had the same idea. In rural areas, the land is always cheap and affordable. Planning a real estate in rural areas is just like planning a long term investment and it can really be profitable once the area developes.

U would go with urban because that's where the money is having your own piece of land in the center of the population is a guaranteed profit. You can always make money either by building your own business or rent the place.

Buying land in any of these areas depend on the activities that take place in such areas, an urban area will be good if the area is industrial or developing (still scanty) while the rural areas- locate an area where retirees are already building homes because retirees prefer to retire to their villages/rural area/hometown.

You should clarify, why are you buying the land Is the major issue you have to address, are you buying to keep for a while , are you buying to building a house or company? If you are buying to keep for a long time it is best to buy in rural environment as land will keep appreciating in value.

I can only acquire landed property at the rural area if it happens that I spare cash to spend. The reason is that I wouldn't expect quick ROI on the investment due to the location. I will not just buy the real estate property with doing some finding. Before I could buy the property, I would make sure that it will be closed to the industrial area in the future.

If you want to do a business then you should buy the land in urban area and start your business. And if you are willing to live a healthy, wealthy and peaceful life then you can buy land in rural areas.

I would prefer buying land in an urban area, despite knowing that it would be very costly. Yet I would prefer that as it would be located in a develop area surrounded by houses, offices and a lot of traffics, unlike buying one in a rural area which isn't in anyway developed.

What you are using the land for will determine where you are buying a land, you can't buy land in a rural area and use it for farming, it can't work, but if you are using it for agricultural purpose it is better you buy it in rural area.

Personally, I will prefer buying a land in a rural area for people that are just starting their life. This is because, as at that point, the land is still cheaper and lands don't depreciate, rather it appreciate. But nevertheless, buying a land in an urban area is also a good investment.

Both have advantages and disadvantages. Depending on economical conditions and situations, both can be okay. You can acquire at a cheaper amount in the rural areas and it will take longer for this area to develop unlike an urban area which develops almost every day. Buying in the Urban area means buying high and selling high which is still profitable! So depending on availability and preferences.

Both have advantages and disadvantages. Depending on economical conditions and situations, both can be okay. You can acquire at a cheaper amount in the rural areas and it will take longer for this area to develop unlike an urban area which develops almost every day. Buying in the Urban area means buying high and selling high which is still profitable! So depending on availability and preferences.
I do not advise anyone to buy a line in a rural settlement because you may wait for 10 years for a reasonable development to reach the site you're buying the land form so as to be able to sell your land at a reasonable price but if you buy that land in a town within five years you'll make 2 times of what you invested , that is my own point of view.

It depends on you as a person and your needs, lot of people prefer urban areas because of the easy access of lot of things and modernity, rural areas are for people that are still into the agriculture domain and want a chilling life

Personally, I will prefer buying a land in a rural area for people that are just starting their life. This is because, as at that point, the land is still cheaper and lands don't depreciate, rather it appreciate. But nevertheless, buying a land in an urban area is also a good investment.

Prices are typically lower in rural areas since there's far less competition compared to urban areas. If you find a place you love in the countryside, the chances are you won't get into a bidding war. Instead, you're more likely to be able to negotiate a better deal.

Buying land in urban areas is good because there are more facilities and good jobs services, every type of facilities are given in the urban areas , if you have the chance to chose than i will must say that urban area instead rural area.as there is lack of facilities and transport system is not proper yet.

Development is growing day by day all around the world .in rural areas there is lack of everything like water supply is not proper, electric issues are not sort out, food items are not provided in high demand of quality.education system is not good yet so buying land in rural areas has no benefit so if i had the opportunity so i will definitely buy the land in urban areas .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back