What's new

Buying land in rural areas or urban areas?

If it is meant for farming and agricultural purposes, land in rural area will be the best. But for company purposes, factory and all others buying in urban area will be the best. Because urban area support high rate of industrial activities and manufacturing uses.

Both are good but land in urban or rural areas but beautiful and peaceful and low prize land for buying in rural areas but urban area land prize is incerase day by day I think you should buying a rural areas for living and buying and selling land in urban

Yes, the rural area will get developed soon, but it depends if you want a long term or shot term business in buying of land...

The truth is, every area has it value in property, either land or house, so when buying you will know how fast or slow it will appreciate due to the area.. As for me I prefer urban area.

Yes you made a good point, it's a good Idea. Rural area land is a cheaper land that is affordable and if you can buy it there is time to come that you will sell the land at higher price. Because, rural area is developing gradually and the land will later have value.

Yes, development is spreading radically and rural areas are being urbanized speedily, hence, getting cheap lands in rural areas now before development caught up with such areas is very good. But it's also very important to look before you leap, by studying the direction of these developments so as to know locations where development will reach faster and locations that it will take lots of time before development gets there, to avoid tying down ones investment money for nothing.
Well I will not really advise anyone to buy a land in the rural area because no matter how you studied the direction of development you still need to wait for more than five years for you to sell the land you buy for a reasonable price ,but if you buy a land in a town within two years you can sell the land and make two times of what you invested.

Land is an important asset.
Lands in urban area is very expensive and it is the best place to buy land for development compared to lands in rural villages.

I prefer to buy landed property in the city than in the rural community.

Buying land is a very profitable investment when you know the proper land to buy. Buying a land in the rural area still remains the best option for me right now, because the places we call urban areas today were once undeveloped too and the urban areas are becoming congested. Rural development is needed to encourage people to move to the rural areas. If all these is done, the land you bought for a cheap price will definitely appreciate and you will make a great profit.

There are factors that determine the appreciation of lands in rural areas and urban areas. For instance, will development be rapid in the rural area. You don't just buy land because of low cost. For example in my country Nigeria, if you buy land in ibeju lekki in Lagos state and you buy land in bode-osi (semi-rural) at the same time, which one will give you high return of investment (ROI) when you sell be ten or twenty years? You answer will be ibeju lekki. This is because of developmental strides in ibeju lekki, that is where Dangote Refinery is located.
Rural areas are best areas for the implying factories and industries. And there is highly unemployment in the rural areas hence they get maximum jobs.
Secondly the the aresa are less populated and good for the health factors. The area is much wide and vast as required.

Has you know the population kept increasing day in day out, some urban areas are beginning to turn into rural areas so for me urban is good! You Are free from pollution and overcrowd Ben though years later you will experience those things.

In a well run economy, the development of a particular region is designed by the urban and regional department. The stages of development is followed appropriately by the government and its land use act is stated on purchases.its best advised that Before acquiring land in rural areas, it’s best to know the urban planning and development plan of the area. This will give you an insight on how long it’ll take you to make profit from the sake of the land

If you buy in rural, consider it an investment property. But the only thing is that you can't get any profit yet untill you sell years later unless you farm or make a company on it to yield. But know that what you invest in a land in the rural might not yield money up to the one in the urban.

Buying land whether in rural area or urban area has its own benefits . It depends on the need for the land.if it for real estate building ,then it might not be encouraged for a rural area , considering the poor state of things there ,but if it is for agricultural purpose , then rural area should be the best.

If you are looking for business then urban area is best but if you are looking for farming agriculture etc. then rural area is best because there is low rate of everything.Even so, owning one is still beyond the reach of the average person.And can be sold at a good profit when needed or at the right time

Development is spreading like wide fire as the days go by. Therefore there is 100% tendencies that rural areas will become developed in the nearest future. And I believe it profitable to acquire land in such areas due to cheap prices when the area is yet to develop and give it time.
That's a brilliant strategy, why buying lands in the already developed area for huge amount of money when you can get the same plot of land if not more way cheaper in the rural area. In the next 20 years where you call rural will become urban so city would come to you

There is no investment better than buying land in rural and locale areas. You can buy a land and then you'll sell for almost 100% profit. The intriguing part is that you can even use the land for different reasons like farming and so on

I think you should buy land in urban areas as it will be profitable for you after a few years. By comparison, the tendency to buy land in rural areas is higher because it is cheaper for you. I find in urban areas.

You are very correct the price of land in the urban settlement is too expensive which will most time leaves an investor with a better option which is acquiring land in the rural area, land are very cheap in the rural area, and if it is located close to a city all the better, because the development will come sooner than later

The positive effects include economic development, and education. However,urbanisation places stresses on existing social services and infrastructure. Crime, prostitution, drug abuse and street children are all negative effects of urbanisation.

There are factors that determine the appreciation of lands in rural areas and urban areas. For instance, will development be rapid in the rural area. You don't just buy land because of low cost. For example in my country Nigeria, if you buy land in ibeju lekki in Lagos state and you buy land in bode-osi (semi-rural) at the same time, which one will give you high return of investment (ROI) when you sell be ten or twenty years? You answer will be ibeju lekki. This is because of developmental strides in ibeju lekki, that is where Dangote Refinery is located.
Yes,you're very right. Ibeju lekki has many landmark projects like the refinery and sea port. It'll definitely be congested leading to an increased value in the coming years. I would love the government to address the flooding problem and concentrate on the roads linking the area to other parts of Lagos. It's still cheap at the moment.

If you have a large funds and could afford buying land in an urban areas, I see no reason why you should even contemplate of buying land in a rural area.
Buying land in an urban area could even be termed as an investment because the price for the land is likely to appreciate.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back