What's new

Buying land in rural areas or urban areas?

whether you buy land in urban area
rural area it is always a good idea to invest in landed property but if I am to advise you
Then i will tell you should buy land in any rural area that is at least 5 km away from a major town.

Both are special in their own way. Buying a property in rural or urban depends on what kind of surrounding that person like. One have huge buildings, easy access to transport, big shopping malls, universities and other have fresh air, pure vegetables, plants and tree.

Development is spreading like wide fire as the days go by. Therefore there is 100% tendencies that rural areas will become developed in the nearest future. And I believe it profitable to acquire land in such areas due to cheap prices when the area is yet to develop and give it time.
If the land is to be used to build a residential house, urban area is the better option for those who are ready and hasty to move to their house but if the building is meant to be industrial and the owner isn't in haste, rural area can be the best option as it would encourage people to come for investment in the place and develop the place.

There is quantitative evidence that rural areas are better off than urban areas on a number of different measures, such as unemployment and crime, but there are substantial differences within both rural and urban areas. In a few respects rural areas are worse off.

Both of them are profitable, but depending on choice, buying land in a rural area is more better than urban, because most people that make it today them started from buying from rural area, maybe when you buy cheaper way when the location will develop you can able sell it higher,

Buying land in rural areas is very good and cheap because rural areas are not well developed and the rural area are not populated
Buy land in urban areas is very expensive and they and you can start your project immediately because you can easily get whatever you need available in urban areas

Lands in urban areas are very costly effective,A plot of land is some could could go for millions or billions.

While rural areas land are very cheap, buying land in rural areas is something like investing, because Land appreciate yearly.

Anyone that is interested to invest in land and building should try as much as possible to invest it in a location that will make the investment valuable, and the only location that can make your investment valuable is an urban settlement. I don't believe in rural investment

Urban refers to high density, man-made areas such as capital cities. People living in urban areas are more likely to be engaged in trade, commerce and services and have easier access to amenities, public transport and health facilities. Given the population density, they are also more likely to live in apartments and unit blocks.

Rural, on the other hand, is defined as a region located either on the outskirts or outside the boundaries of a city or industrial area. People in rural areas are more likely to work in agriculture, mining and trade services. For this reason, rural real estate often includes agricultural and lifestyle properties

If it is meant for farming and agricultural purposes, land in rural area will be the best. But for company purposes, factory and all others buying in urban area will be the best. Because urban area support high rate of industrial activities and manufacturing uses.

I prefer buying land on urban areas, simply because there are a lof ot opportunities in the rural area for an improvement in life whether it's a business or just for a property. Having one on rural area is also a good one for retirement .

There are diverse reasons why some investors are interested in investing in rural areas. Some investors genuinely want to engage in farming as a business. The cost of land around urban centres can be prohibitive and very expensive while rural properties are often cheaper to afford.
Post automatically merged:

There are diverse reasons why gsome investors are interested in investing in rural areas. Some investors genuinely want to engage in farming as a business. The cost of land around urban centres can be prohibitive and very expensive while rural properties are often cheaper to afford.

It is a brilliant idea, every area that is developed today was once undeveloped but in due time they become developed, so I think it is a good idea, you can buy it down and give it time to develop.
I is a brilliant idea, every area that is developed today was once undeveloped but in due time they become developed, so I think it is a good idea, you can buy it down and give it time to develop

True! I think its better to buy cheap and resell after some years.

I believe urban area is the answers. Till today, I know of a lot of average people that has a massive land area in their villages but have refused to live there because everyone wants to live in the city where things are happening. Investing in rural area might not be profitable enough as people do not want to live in the village but in tthe city

The whole idea of getting land is a nice one either in a rural area or an urban area, i aslo think the choice of getting a land in either location depends on the amount you have at hand.If you want to do a business then you should buy the land in urban area and start your business. And if you are willing to live a healthy, wealthy and peaceful life then you can buy land in rural areas.

If you are planning towards building houses for for quick returns then, buying lands in the city or urban areas is better because, easily people will rent the house and pay your tenancy fee every year or bi yearly which way you prefer. The purpose for buying the lands is key.
Well said. If one is planning on developing the land into a residential building, then urban area is the best bet. As it attracts tenants who pay annually thereby becoming a yearly source of income

If I want to do a business I prefer buying a landing an urban areas. But if it's just an ordinary land I will purchase in a rural area because with time development will also spread to that area.beside buying land in rural area can equally help in Agriculture.

To me buying a land in a rural area I better than buying land in an urban area, if you are into real estate , everywhere is getting develops quickly nowadays, I have a brother that bought an acre of land at #500, 000 in a rural area, but later sold it at 5.7milllion 2years later when the place developed,

Buying land in the urban area and rural areas has its own advantages and disadvantages. There is quantitative evidence that rural areas are better off than urban areas are better off than urban areas on a number of different measures, such as unemployment and crime, but there are substantial differences within both rural and urban areas. But while it may not be the most glamorous real estate investment, buying raw land can be a good investment in rural areas. Land investments can produce high returns , passive income and large profit margins.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back