What's new

Buying land in rural areas or urban areas?

The smart option is to buy in urban areas because that is where the action is. I f you buy land in a rural area it will be difficult for you to compete with the big dogs and it will affect your sales. This it is important to be where the market is.

Development is spreading like wide fire as the days go by. Therefore there is 100% tendencies that rural areas will become developed in the nearest future. And I believe it profitable to acquire land in such areas due to cheap prices when the area is yet to develop and give it time.
I think it's up to you where you like to live more because there are some people who like to live more comfortably in the village and there are some people who like to live in the city because some people They do not like to live in the city because what is in the village is very quiet and there is a lot of pollution in the city. It's up to you where you feel better and where you're more comfortable and where you can buy land

Development is spreading like wide fire as the days go by. Therefore there is 100% tendencies that rural areas will become developed in the nearest future. And I believe it profitable to acquire land in such areas due to cheap prices when the area is yet to develop and give it time.
It's really a good idea to acquire land in rural areas because with time development will find it's way in and the purpose of getting the land either for establishing a profitable business, to re- sale or erecting a rented apartment will definitely be realised...

Buying lands in a rural are can turn out to be a huge investment returns over time and urban areas will be an important cash in factor because of its regular development and growth. Businesses, religion, and others grow faster in the urban ara as and these are points of attraction for buyers! Because it takes time, atimes many years and a lot of patience for ritual areas to increase, grow, and processes for the rural areas to grow, investors and buyers prepare the urban setting.

Yes of course, your have valuable idea, but keep in mind this will be a long term investment. You will have to bear it bravely. Although you will get your reward after few years but who knows what will happen tomorrow? But risks are the part of life. Let's hope for the best and invest to try your luck.

Yeah, you're right, it is certain that rural will also become urban areas in the nearest future and acquiring land from rural areas is a good idea because of the cost of buying land in urban areas

There is no difference between rural area and urban area, the only difference is the difference in facilities. In rural areas, the facilities are a little less because there are very few people living there but the climate is very good. But if a person wants to make a profit, he can buy a place in urban areas because that person gets more profit.

Concerning buying a land in rural area or urban area. Well, I will advise to buy land in the rural area because every rural area is rapidly developing nowadays, land tends to be cheaper and it land appreciate, as time goes on you can sell your land triple of the money you acquired it for

Pakistani real estate agents have different rates for dealing. But mostly dealers took 4 % commission which is divided on both parties e.g. 2 % commission from purchaser and 2 % from saler. Percentage depend upon the gross amount of property. This percentage varry in cities of Pakistan , but applicable on both even rental or purchasing .

Yes indeed it is possible to acquire vast or large portions of land when it is cheap, pending the time you get the value for the land you can utilise the land for another means probably agriculture or lease it out to farmers to farm on the land.

I think buying lands in the urban areas is more preferable, as with the development in the world, people are trying to migrate into that areas where all basic facilities are present, like schools, universities hospitals and markets. So investment in urban areas is more lucrative business.

buying land in both rural areas and urban areas are good suggestion but buying land in urban areas has more advantage because land in urban areas do appreciate within short period of time

You are right. But the fact is that your advice can only work in a developed countries where the government keeps on innovating new ideas hereby developing the rural areas. If you goto some countries and mostly their rural area, it is still the same as you left it in 25 years back.

Thank you all for sharing your ideas as regards to what location to acquire my land. And honestly speaking from your reply I am been made to understand that buying a land in urban areas will be more profitable for me as a business person. This is because houses are at high demand and value at the urban area.

Both has it advantages and disadvantages, if you buy a land in rural areas it will not quickly appreciate unlike urban areas, the land will quickly yield high profit, but land in rural Areas will be cheaper than urban areas

Taking price into consideration the best place to buy land is the rural areas because they are often cheaper, but one has to be smart about it, one should only invest in land in areas that has prospects of development in the nearest future, so as to make profit as soon as possible, like area close to a commercial city.
Post automatically merged:

Taking price into consideration the best place to buy land is the rural areas because they are often cheaper, but one has to be smart about it, one should only invest in land in areas that has prospects of development in the nearest future, so as to make profit as soon as possible, like area close to a commercial city.

I think both are good for us because urban area is need for the business men and rural area also need for the business in Farming making good things vegetable and etc both lands buy but some people thoughts about the urban land is good from the rural area

Rural land is for the most part more reasonable and is anticipated to increment in incentive in the coming years.

As per the QBE Australian Housing Outlook, all territorial urban communities in the report are conjecture to see positive house value development over the course of the following three years. Some are likewise prone to profit by the flood and reasonableness challenges looked in metropolitan territories.

Alongside moderateness, the country way of life bids to numerous homebuyers. In the event that you decide to move to a provincial place, you can anticipate space, opportunity and a solid feeling of local area. Being in a very close local area will cause you to have a sense of security and secure in your home, adding to your personal satisfaction.

Urban alludes to high thickness, man-made territories, for example, capital urban areas. Individuals living in metropolitan territories are bound to be occupied with exchange, business and benefits and have simpler admittance to conveniences, public vehicle and wellbeing offices. Given the populace thickness, they are additionally bound to live in condos and unit blocks.

It depends on how long you want the investment to yield profit.
If it is a short term investment ,it is a good advice to go for the urban areas that has already develop and easy to sell.
While for long term you can invest on rural land that will appreciate over time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back