What's new

Buying a old house or Building a new one

New homes are typically more energy efficient than older houses, having been built with newer building materials, better insulation, and state-of-the-art tech. ... Older homes tend to be less energy efficient, and that can lead to higher monthly expenditures for the new owners.
I'd probably advice him to go for a new one if he's capable of it.

if I'm to choose any of them I will rather take my time and build my own house the way I would like to Build and design it because if I'm buying a house that is built by someone they designed may not favour me in one way or the other, I build my house the way I want. That is the best and that is the one that will suit me.

It depends on the price tag. If the price of the new one is good then go for the new house but if it's too high then go for the old one and renovate it to your own standard. But I prefer buying a new house

My uncle got a deal from is old pal about a old building for sale at a very good price. My uncle was planning on building his own house but this came has an opportunity to him.

Should I ask him to buy the old building or start building a new home for himself.
They are many things to consider before making a choice. It's important to know that an old house could be more valuable than building a new one location matters, structure quality and design of the old building,if all this checks out good,then it's better than building afresh. It will be cheaper to fix than to start a new building

It is more good to build your own desired dream house, in the environment you have been dreaming of and also the structure and design you have been longing for instead of jumping into awoof building

Building a new house is better because you may not like the structure of the old house or better still, you may not like the plan. Owing a home is everyone's dream and you want to make sure you take your time to create a beautiful masterpiece. So build you own house.

As regards this question of choosing to buy a ready made house as opposed to building a house from ground up, I will take the option of buying a ready made house. The stress to begin to build it from ground up is not palatable at all. Just too stresful

This depends on your financial power and equally your reason why why you want to do such if you are an estate agent or developer then I think that buying an old house and renovating it in order for you to sell would be the best option as it will help in cutting down the price of the building but if it is for you to live in then I advise you to start of this class and build
Post automatically merged:

This depends on your financial power and equally your reason why why you want to do such if you are an estate agent or developer then I think that buying an old house and renovating it in order for you to sell would be the best option as it will help in cutting down the price of the building but if it is for you to live in then I advise you to start of this class and build

Many new bloggers only start blogging with the intention to earn which is why they quit after not earning enough within a short period of time. Your main intention for blogging should not just be to earn or make money from your blog but rather to impact lives.

My uncle got a deal from is old pal about a old building for sale at a very good price. My uncle was planning on building his own house but this came has an opportunity to him.

Should I ask him to buy the old building or start building a new home for himself.
If I have the money to start from scratch and built a new house which is my own, it's definitely what I'm going to do because it's more lovely to build your own house the way you want unlike like buying another man's preference.

Me, I like new things ooo, I can't go and purchase an old house. I will like to watch my building being built in my presence, I will like to supervise it by myself. The only thing that can make me go for n old house is unless I didn't see a land to purchase

Buying a house is good sometimes you buy a house at an cheaper rate but building to your taste is advisable because then you build a house of your Choice ( dream house)

For me, to build a house is the best. The house built by someone else can not be guaranteed in terms of the quality. Spiritually, you never can tell what is behind the building itself. Some people wants to sell a building due to some spiritual problem they are encountering as regards the house.

Buying a house is good sometimes you buy a house at an cheaper rate but building to your taste is advisable because then you build a house of your Choice ( dream house). I bought a house for my dad and I have to demolish it and build it to his taste.
Post automatically merged:

Buying a house is good sometimes you buy a house at an cheaper rate but building to your taste is advisable because then you build a house of your Choice ( dream house). I bought a house for my dad and I have to demolish it and build it to his taste.

It is more important to build a new house than to buy the old one but the old one can only be crusty but have no advantage at all may be that house many be and old fashion building and that may not be the type house you want and their is possiblity that you may like to build new so it is better to build a new house than to buy an old one.

Sometimes it depend on the factor and money power available at the moment. For me personally i will buy an old house and bring it up to my taste, this way i do not spend much and i make some saving out of it, unlike when building a new house, when you need to pay for the following
1. An architect to design the plan of the house.
2. payment of land and certificate of occupancy
3. payment to surveyor to survey the land.
4. cost of building material
5. manpower
All what i mention above will be on the high side except if you are millionaire or a billionaire but for an average earner it will be better to buy and old house than building one.

Sometimes it depend on the factor and money power available at the moment. For me personally i will buy an old house and bring it up to my taste, this way i do not spend much and i make some saving out of it, unlike when building a new house, when you need to pay for the following
1. An architect to design the plan of the house.
2. payment of land and certificate of occupancy
3. payment to surveyor to survey the land.
4. cost of building material
5. manpower
All what i mention above will be on the high side except if you are millionaire or a billionaire but for an average earner it will be better to buy and old house than building one.
yes i agree with you 100 % that it depend on the money power because if you have money then you can buy a old and big house if you dont have enough money then you must build a new one as you can spend while you can spend a lot to build a house no limit

Buying old house that has not really been used or depreciated for real estate business is very good because it will be cheap all what you need to do is to do slight renovation and put it up for sale again or rent.

How on Earth do you want me to use my heart in money to buy an old house but what now I did win me something from The village when my money is completed I will build my own house from scratch come on for what and hold us have you have living in it for more than a decade no no cannot do that is n for meot good it is not good for me

It all depends on which one is cheaper, better, and strategic. For instance so many people buy an old building in the metropolitan city and later converted to a huge Business Centre. But you might spend more on renovation when you buy an old building.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back