What's new

Buying a old house or Building a new one

Buying a house is good sometimes you buy a house at an cheaper rate but building to your taste is advisable because then you build a house of your Choice ( dream house)
It's fact that you can get a good house more cheaper than when you want to start from the scratch to build your own house 🏡. It's definitely going to be too expensive but you can get the house to be to your taste. Personally, I prefer a new built house.

It depends on the area and quality of the material use in building the house. Buying a house is good but is cost intensive than building one yourself. I prefer building new house in that way you will save some money.

My uncle got a deal from is old pal about a old building for sale at a very good price. My uncle was planning on building his own house but this came has an opportunity to him.

Should I ask him to buy the old building or start building a new home for himself.
The decision depends on many things, like the current state of the building, the location and the history of the building and so on. While it might make business sense to buy an old and renovate it most times its best to build a new one.

I think it depends on your mind. that what kind the house you want . If you want to buy a new house there are many things you will see . First you see the location of the house and material of the house . May be yo don't like the house size . personally i will like to build new house.

My uncle got a deal from is old pal about a old building for sale at a very good price. My uncle was planning on building his own house but this came has an opportunity to him.

Should I ask him to buy the old building or start building a new home for himself.
It sounds odd to me to go and tell your brother to accept that kind of offer of buying an old house when he can actually build his own he has in his mind. I have someone who had this similar experience and he bought that already built house from his friend who was relocating to the USA. The man who bought the house could not stay there because the house was not his planned house. He went ahead to build another one.

Of a old house or building a new one it all depends. Because of the old house and its current condition if the cost of the old house is moderate or lower than building a new one. It is advisable you by the old house.

For me buying a new house will be better because most of the old house structure doesn't suit most of our young one's. Most of the new house that are built stand on new strict that suit our century.

There are two primary advantages to buying an existing home: convenience and cost. Once you are pre-approved by your lender, you can shop around, pick out a home, and make an offer.While the home-buying process involves several important choices, one of the very first decisions buyers need to make is whether to shop for an existing home or build a new one.
Post automatically merged:

There are two primary advantages to buying an existing home: convenience and cost. Once you are pre-approved by your lender, you can shop around, pick out a home, and make an offer.While the home-buying process involves several important choices, one of the very first decisions buyers need to make is whether to shop for an existing home or build a new one.
Post automatically merged:

There are two primary advantages to an existing home: convenience and cost. Once you are pre-approved by your lender, you can shop around, pick out a home, and make an offer.While the home-buying process involves several important choices, one of the very first decisions buyers need to make is whether to shop for an existing home or build a new one.

Provided the house is in good condition, I would prefer buying a house because most of the time it is way cheaper than building yours from the very scratch. All that is needed may be a touch here and there.

There are lot of advantage of building new house There is nothing quite like buying something brand new, especially when it comes to your property. There are many benefits of a new build home that you just don't get with an old house. There’s something satisfying about living in a home that no one else has lived in - being the first to take a shower, sleep in the bedroom, use the kitchen. It’s completely yours and yours alone.

There is nothing bad in buying of old house, if the house still have a good shape and not rough. But as for me, if I have a plan to build house and I have my enough capital to build my dreams house, I will rather build my dream house than to buy a old house.

Is the old building strong enough to stand the rainy storm?Is the building still beatifull?that what I am thinking.if the price is not high he should buy the house demolish it and build to his taste.that will be the best thing to do.

It depends on the area and quality of the material use in building the house. Buying a house is good but is cost intensive than building one yourself. I prefer building new house in that way you will save some money.
It's a fact that the location of any house goes a very long way in determining its selling price. If the house is in the center of the city, it's definitely going to be very expensive and in such situations, I think building your house would be a better option.

Its actually depends on what your uncle wants has he gone to see the house is it up to his taste,is the house in good condition,is it close to the road,does it have electricity. If it's okay to him he should go for it or better still buy a land and build up to his taste and standard

Old building will require a lot of repairing and upgrading in order to suit the modern state. If the man can see a red Butte hours to buy from the real estate agencies, you can as well go ahead and a building house that with befitting his taste. you should engage the services of a prominent developer in a city's if you want best out of the building project.

Its actually depends on what your uncle wants has he gone to see the house is it up to his taste,is the house in good condition,is it close to the road,does it have electricity. If it's okay to him he should go for it or better still buy a land and build up to his taste and standard
Seriously, if I'm going to be purchasing an already built house, there are lots of things that I've to consider seriously because those things are what would determine if I'm going to buy the house or not. Light, constant water supply, good roads and security. If all these aren't available, I'm never buying.

I think you should build a new house because when you buy an old house one will give you that house at the current rate and expenses.
And secondly, you have to work on it yourself if you don't like the first one or it is broken.
And when you build a new one, you can do custom work and then sell at a better profit.

Buying a house is always cheaper This means you may be able to find lower prices on offer. Building a house afresh is most likely going to cost you less especially if well managed while buying one from an agent/real estate person will cost more because those that build also expect huge returns for their project.
I don't agree with you on this because building a new house is better and cheaper than buying a house. When you build your own house from the start, you can easily decide how you want the structure to be and not what someone has already designed thee.

I think you should build a new house because when you buy an old house one will give you that house at the current rate and expenses.
And secondly, you have to work on it yourself if you don't like the first one or it is broken.
And when you build a new one, you can do custom work and then sell at a better profit.
Exactly, I'm of the same feeling and opinion about building a new house instead of buying an already built house. You don't know the history of who owned the house, whether the house is haunted by spirits. So, it's better to stay away and build your own.

Exactly, I'm of the same feeling and opinion about building a new house instead of buying an already built house. You don't know the history of who owned the house, whether the house is haunted by spirits. So, it's better to stay away and build your own.
Yes, that's a good idea
Because you may have seen big property dealers who buy space in a good area.They build houses there and then sell them
So this is a lucrative business for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back