What's new

Is it worth making furniture for the house with your own hands?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Of course, if you don't know how to make furniture, you shouldn't start, but if you have certain skills, is it worth doing it yourself and is it worth the time spent? Because my father made furniture by himself in order to save money in his childhood, and it may have been financially profitable, but it took a lot of time. He spent more than a week of continuous work on making the bed.

Back then my uncle did make some of our house furnitures, as it stands now no such thing again as every one of our family members see this as the most stressful work. As the gentleman passed away so did those free services exited too.

I see a show on TV where some lumberjacks make their own furniture and everything with wood that they take from the forest and it saves a lot of money, but I don't know how much truth there is in that show, but if it were you would save a lot of money, but you also have to have a lot of skill in carpentry and DIY

If you can make your own furniture and can afford to build it, I say more power to ya. I wish I had the knowledge to build my own furniture, because I would. If you can make your own furniture, you might have a money making venture on your hands.

I think that it would be better to have home made furniture and other objects around the house, if you know how to build it and build it better than store bought items. My mother has a dresser that was built for her mother, that is still in great condition, 60 years later.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back