What's new

Buying a old house or Building a new one

His decision depends on his finance and how urgent he needs a house. If he is financially upright and does not need a home urgently, let him start his new building with patience. Definitely a new home which is well built according to his taste, more so stronger.

As an investment, your best worth and return for your cash is to purchase old houses.

New house and new development homes are never accessible at a markdown. They are glossy new and retail prepared, simply sitting tight for the following individual driving an extravagance vehicle ready to pay as much as possible for the esteem of purchasing the new home.

A old house can be in an assortment of conditions and the merchants have a wide range of inspirations. All things considered, with some time looking, exertion and great arranging expertise, you can purchase a home for 70 to 80 pennies on the dollar of full retail esteem. You will no doubt have to make upgrades and corrective fixes however even in the wake of representing those costs you should in any case be at any rate 10 to 15% underneath full retail.

Last edited:
Last year, the average cost to build a housewas over $485,000.Meanwhile, the average cost to buy an existing home was nearly $309,000.That means, choosing to buy a pre-existing house instead of building a new one could save you almost $177,000!

And if you took the middle road and bought a new, semi-custom tract house, it’ll still cost you about $50,000 more than a previously owned home.

My dream is to build our home from the design that I have in mind. When I had my boutique I was the one who made the architectural design and I just had an architect check it. With our home it cannot be because we couldn't afford to buy a lot and build a house. With a bank mortgage we bought a 20-year old house and spent for the repairs. After 19 years we are still living in this house and we are contented.

I would tell you to advise your dad to build his new house.
A house of his choice and his dream house if he got capital.
In building his own house he will have more experience and he will be in a position to know the budget in building a house.
He will use the quality materials that he needs in building his own

Building a new house for yourself is of many advantages; firstly, you can decide to customise the house to your best taste, the interiors or designs, furniture etcetera. You also derived some satisfaction from a newly built home.

The amount of money available in ones pocket matters a lot. Tell me, who would have enough money to build a house and prefer to buy an old house.

Those who buy old houses are mostly constrained by financial challenges.

It is best to build your own house, as it gives you the freedom to build and structure the house to your taste.

But when you buy something old, definitely you might not like all the features in it.

My uncle got a deal from is old pal about a old building for sale at a very good price. My uncle was planning on building his own house but this came has an opportunity to him.

Should I ask him to buy the old building or start building a new home for himself.
Is the house put up at good price? Are there any major renovations? If it's worth the price then he can go ahead, he should just make sure he ponders on the questions I asked earlier. He wouldn't not want to do something he will later realize it's not worth it.

Do you know you can buy an old house for dirt cheap price, renovate it to top standard and sell it for a high price. You stand a chance of making so much profits and over 100% return on investment.
Unfortunately not everyone thinks of old houses as a potential money spinner.

Buying an old house and renovate it is costlier than building a new one. When you build from the scratch, you are building to your taste with quality and solid materials. So, I will advise your uncle to build a new house instead of renovating an old house.

I would personally prefer building my own house to my taste than purchasing an old apartment. However due to the scarcity of land in some locations, the only option you have is to buy a complete building with the land which will be more expensive. If he has the funds,He can pull down the old building and erect a new one in its place.

Building a new house would be a better option than buying an old house that it's lifespan is probably reducing, the new will always be better than any old house because the new house will be built up to your uncle's taste but the old house is already there and may not be refurbishable.

My uncle got a deal from is old pal about a old building for sale at a very good price. My uncle was planning on building his own house but this came has an opportunity to him.

Should I ask him to buy the old building or start building a new home for himself.
Your uncle needs to build a new building because living in an old building can be very risky because its old and its material has expired , so it is better to make a new building and it is a good thing that you got this building in cheap rate but build new building is necessary for safety.

I don't recommend to buy old house if your uncle has money to buy new house. Because old house has many things broken and it needs enough amount to repair those things, so it's better to buy a new house or to build it. If your uncle ll buy old house ,he ll spend more money to repair it.

I would advise you to buy the old house if it is built. It will be the best. It will take a long time to build a new house and you will have to give time. And if we buy a house that has been built, then we get good material in it which comes in the house, our time is also saved and we get a good house. That's why you should buy a built house.

A old house is cool to invest I especially a house that has connection with rich cultural heritage but if the case is divert then you can buy then renovate it and sell for higher price...

I think he needs to check the location of the old house and the location of his proposed new house. If the old house a good environment with adequate security and at atmosphere ahead of the new building he wants to build the he should consider the old building ahead of his new building.

When you build a house, you build it to your taste but when you buy a old house, it is not really to your taste, sometimes building a house might be be expensive but it all depends on what the individual desires. Desire, want, interest, cost, determines whether to buy a old house or to build a new one in this case .

Considering the affordability and price I’ll suggest your uncle go for one whose prices is lowe. Also he should considering the physical and structural elements of the building. Provided the building isn’t structurally okay he should build his own house .

Building a new house is far better than acquiring an old apartment especially residential ones. Old apartment structures differs in shapes and sizes that might not suit your taste. Also, the building might have foundation defects and some structural errors that might be against the building laws of the land.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back