What's new

Buying a old house or Building a new one

My uncle got a deal from is old pal about a old building for sale at a very good price. My uncle was planning on building his own house but this came has an opportunity to him.

Should I ask him to buy the old building or start building a new home for himself.
It depends on his financial strength. If he has the money to pay for "old house" he can go to it.
What is termed old house may not necessarily look old but just because it's a completed project and might not be the exact design he want but his need for the house will equally help him in making the best decision for him

Building a new house is far better than buying a old house because a old house has lost its value, the old building are getting more weak day by day unlike a new house whereby it offers you so much guarantee. You enjoy the ventilation and also you can boldly say that your new house can last you for many years.

It has to be from your uncle's view point,if he's business oriented and you said the building came off at a very cheap price then make him buy and sell it off,he could still make some bugs doing it and I believe it will favour him along tr the line.
Post automatically merged:

It has to be from your uncle's view point,if he's business oriented and you said the building came off at a very cheap price then make him buy and sell it off,he could still make some bugs doing it and I believe it will favour him along tr the line.

If the old house is cheap and very affordable or it is located in a good location, then I think he should go for it, but I think building a new house is more good cos you get to choose the interior and the type of structure you need and also you don't have to worry about renovating the house cos buying a old house will lead to renovation and other stuff that might cost more than building your own house.

Building ones house would be better cos after buying the old house one might still have to change some materials/equipments,then the old house bought might not be in good condition and might later be pulled down and renovated.

My uncle got a deal from is old pal about a old building for sale at a very good price. My uncle was planning on building his own house but this came has an opportunity to him.

Should I ask him to buy the old building or start building a new home for himself.
It'll depend upon you dear, if you have enough money you can go for purchasing a new house but if you are facing financial problems then you should buy an old house and you can furnish it according to your own designs and wishes by looking at your expenses.

Some people love the idea of a brand-new home – shiny new fixtures that you choose yourself, the layout and space you’ve always wanted, no worries about leaks or ancient pipes rupturing. Others prefer established homes. There’s the stability that comes with older buildings, character features with personality, and the reassurance of seeing your home before you buy.

Should I ask him to buy the old building or start building a new home for himself

Building a house or buying it has it pro and cons. However i feel its betterto buy than to build. Building it takes time which is equivalent to money. After buying you can now renovate to your taste.

Buying an old house is not so much effective as you are not clear about it. I would like to prefer the new one that you have build by your on behalf. And you should be clear about its material that is used in its construction.

Absolutely, this is a very good idea, you can save a lot of money from this way that you say and if build house, then it would have cost you a lot of money but it is a very good decision of you and you should advice him this idea.

If the house is in good condition and is very suitable to his liking, buying it wouldn't be so bad idea. Also hàving it with a reasonable price is a plus. But he should consider other factors before making a decision.

Buying a house is not a bad idea it depend on the area where is house is located some of the old houses are more costly than the new house just because of the location of the house make it cost.

I will build my own house and design it the way I want I don't like the buying of old buildings that are designed by anyone, I need to build my own house so that I can know how I keep an arranged everything to suit my business and my plans in the future. I like doing my things the way I want
Post automatically merged:

I will build my own house and design it the way I want I don't like the buying of old buildings that are designed by anyone, I need to build my own house so that I can know how I keep an arranged everything to suit my business and my plans in the future. I like doing my things the way I want

I would go for the old house cos it may have its own benefit especially if I want to use it to start up a business regardless of the area it maybe, the house will bring in people from the neighborhood to patronise the business and also help in boosting the business.

Old-fashioned homes will be strong, durable, of good quality. If the old house is built in a good location then I don't mind. But obviously nowadays people don't like to make it according to their own will and their family. So I think it would be better to make it.

It depends on your preference, buying an old house is cheaper than building a new house. The cost building materials are very expensive so in trying to determine whether to buy or build you look at your pocket. In buying a house you may have to renovate to suit your specifications.

Building a new house is very good if affordable, but there is nothing bad in buying house, from my perspective i think buying a house is better in so many ways. You safe costs, and you also buy a house according to your specs and also negotiate for the price.

Building a new house is better than old houses. By building a new house you know the foundation of the house and supervise the building but old house is risky because anything can happen to the house.

Some people prefer to buy a old house why some prefer to buy a new one depending on how you want it. Some old houses might suit your taste and you will end up buying it because of your personal reasons, but for some they prefer a new one where someone has not stayed before. For me I will choose buying a new house because most times some old houses are dangerous to live in, most times because you don't know what your previous owners has done in the house and these alone frightens most people especially in my country, that's why if an old house is up for sale it takes time to see buyers but a new house is easily acquired. So for me I will stuck with buying a new house instead.

You can have more critical benefits with the resale of your new home. A more up to date home is regularly more engaging than a more seasoned home to the vast majority. Moreover, another home will require less fixes and less support, which can set aside both cash and time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back