What's new

Buying a old house or Building a new one

Constructing a new house is better than buying a house which you dont know how it was constructed, weather standards are being followed or just quack work. If you construct a new house you get what you wanted to be included in the design.

Buying a house is always cheaper This means you may be able to find lower prices on offer. Building a house afresh is most likely going to cost you less especially if well managed while buying one from an agent/real estate person will cost more because those that build also expect huge returns for their project.

building a new house is better than buying a old house as this will require more money in the replacement of facilities and also in the demolishing of some unuseful items in the house.buying a old house is not a small money on its own while replacement of some faulty facilities is another expenses

More Expensive – Although new builds are usually more energy-efficient than older builds, they often sell at a higher premium so can cost more than comparable older houses. Delays – If you're waiting for your new house to be built, then you might experience delays which could affect the completion date

As a practical matter, I prefer to build my own house from the ground up because I believe no one can do as good of a job as I do at building my own house. If you build your house yourself or hire someone else to build it, it is cheaper. I understand there could be situations such as you moving to a new area where you have no choice but to buy a building.

Everyone have their different taste about building a house, some prefer buying old house and some prefer building a new one. But it's possible you find some problems after buying old house. Like its structure would be old and rusty, there would be water problem, electrical wiring is not working or you don't like the structure or color... But building a new one you can build it the way you want

Provided the house is in good condition, I would prefer buying a house because most of the time it is way cheaper than building yours from the very scratch. All that is needed may be a touch here and there.

Most at times, I prefer building a house new than buying an old house. I remember an situation that happened long time ago with my friend Dad, he bought an old house and decided to renovate it, during the renovation, one part of the house fell and killed one of the worker, it was a serious issue then, I don't know how they ended it, but buying too old house is not advisable.

There is also the question of insurance, and that can have a definite impact on the cost of ownership. Homeowner's insurance on a newer home should be less expensive than with an older property, largely because the building will be new and up to current standards. Insurance on older homes is typically more expensive, and depending on the location and condition of the property may be more difficult to secure.

Finally, there is the matter of property taxes. Because older homes are typically less expensive, they fall into a different tax base than newer homes. In most cases (but not all) that means that an older home will come with a lower tax burden for the owner. While this shouldn't be a deciding point when choosing between a newly constructed home.
Post automatically merged:

There is also the question of insurance, and that can have a definite impact on the cost of ownership. Homeowner's insurance on a newer home should be less expensive than with an older property, largely because the building will be new and up to current standards. Insurance on older homes is typically more expensive, and depending on the location and condition of the property may be more difficult to secure.

Finally, there is the matter of property taxes. Because older homes are typically less expensive, they fall into a different tax base than newer homes. In most cases (but not all) that means that an older home will come with a lower tax burden for the owner. While this shouldn't be a deciding point when choosing between a newly constructed home.

If the house is in good condition and is very suitable to his liking, buying it wouldn't be so bad idea. Also hàving it with a reasonable price is a plus. But he should consider other factors before making a decision.

I will start from the beginning by building a new house, I believe building a new house saves cost and building a new house make you have your desired choice and I also believe that building your own house makes things easier.

Both options are good but it depends on individual choices. If you have your money enough to afford any kind of housing it's better to buy one and refurbish it to your taste. Some people may have the money but prefer to build their house from the beginning. Perhaps because they have a particular plan they want to incorporate which they might not found by buying.

I will choose to buy an old house and just renovate it just as i wanted it to look like whenever i have money. Building one from scratch is kind of expensive in my opinion specially if you're on a tight budget and just wanted a place of your own old house is good enough for me.

When I used to run a business center I preferred typing a fresh work than editing someone’s work. So also in tailoring tailors prefer to sew a new dress than amend an old one. What I’m trying to say is if your uncle has money to build his dream home he should do that. Buying an old house and trying to make it into your dream home is not only time consuming but will take a lot of money.

When it come to buying a house or building a house, I always prefer buying a house if only the house is build new and located in a location I want, but if the house is old, I will prefer building my own house, I really don't fancy buying an old house, it comes with a lot trouble.

What did he want to use an old house for, except he want to demolished the house and build another in the land, he should use the Money to build a new house.

By doing so, he will get his taste and the house will get to have more lasting time than the old house.

No doubt building a new house is much better than old house. By building a new house you know the foundation of the house and supervise the building but old house is risky because anything can happen to the house. On the other hand you can make it by your own will.

Both of them isn't a bad deal but I would definitely be considering my pocket before choosing which to settle for. But if you ask me a would go for a new one because I would make a good and modern design out of it.
Post automatically merged:

Both of them isn't a bad deal but I would definitely be considering my pocket before choosing which to settle for. But if you ask me a would go for a new one because I would make a good and modern design out of it.

Buying a old house will be better if the house is hundred percent still intact and an architect checks the whole house and see that the house is perfectly fine also buying an old house will be better if one wants to move into the house quickly as it might take one a long period of time to build
Building a house is advantageous too as you get to build the house to your own taste. You get to even build what you call your dream home

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back