What's new

Buying a old house or Building a new one

Mr Peterlight, tell your uncle if he got the money to build his dream house, he should go on and make that dream come through. Let's you want to tell me that the money he's holding can't be enough in due time to complete his housing plan.

My uncle got a deal from is old pal about a old building for sale at a very good price. My uncle was planning on building his own house but this came has an opportunity to him.

Should I ask him to buy the old building or start building a new home for himself.
Buying an already built house is not a bad idea at all. Before buying the house, there are certain things he should put into consideration ---is the house still in good shape, the house in a perfect location thst is easly accessible, what's the cost of purchasing and renovating the old building??

If the old house is still in good shape a d affordable , then buying it will be alot more economical than building a new one from afresh. However , it is ideal to build from afresh.

Buying house it good but to build a house it really good than buying house because you will build it to you taste and it will be perfect than buying house.

He can go for either one of the options. Sometimes it's better and more convenient to buy an already built house, in the sense that, there are some nice areas that one may like to have a property in but there's no available land so if an opportunity like this comes up, one can go for it. Building from scratch is good too, you get to design to your taste.

Buying an already built house is not a bad idea at all. Before buying the house, there are certain things he should put into consideration ---is the house still in good shape, the house in a perfect location thst is easly accessible, what's the cost of purchasing and renovating the old building??
I'd go to also see if the old house has unpaid debt. Your uncle must look for documents, bills, etc. If property laws are similar to south Europe or latin America, the buyer may buy debts too. Be sure the old house is free of burdens, including easement entitlements (this latter, be careful, can hit the ground to buy to build a new house).

Provided the house is in good condition, I would prefer buying a house because most of the time it is way cheaper than building yours from the very scratch. All that is needed may be a touch here and there.

This really depends on the state of the house. For example, some are not worth it, while others are worth it just because of the land around them.
There is just to little info for me to give you a good advice, but if the house is older than 20 years, it's better to build a new one.

Buying an old house has its advantages, you can take advantage of the already pre-built structure and save a little money just by making small modifications, now, building a new house has its attractiveness from a design point of view but requires a greater investment of time and work, If I were your uncle I would buy the old house and remodel it to my liking

To me, I can say it all depend on the design of the house and how financially stable one is. In a situation where the design is not ok and you don't have the money, you will need to better off manage it that way and in a case where you have the money, I feel it will be better to build your choice of the building design.

If you say that it is at a good price, and that it is a good opportunity, it may be a good idea to invest in the building and resell it, in case he does not want to keep the property. With the proceeds, he can build the house to his liking, for which he was saving money. It is already his decision.

Hello, I would advise you to tell your uncle to go ahead and build his own house as the are many advantages attached with this. Building will make him more knowledgeable about real estate he could later venture into. Also, he would be able to stay in a desired location. He will be able to get a house of his taste and style.

Please tell your uncle so weigh in on the cost to benefit ratio considering the two scenerios and how they are likely to play out. Yea everyone wants to build his dream house based on his plans but if a really good offer comes to the table which might require you saving a lot of money and in the same location, then why not consider it?

If the old house is at an urban area,it can be bought for two reasons,one it can be pulled down and build another one which will fit in to the modern society,two,it can be lease as a means of getting income.

My uncle got a deal from is old pal about a old building for sale at a very good price. My uncle was planning on building his own house but this came has an opportunity to him.

Should I ask him to buy the old building or start building a new home for himself.
It depends on your routine. If you are free than should construct your own house. You can made it according to your desire.
If you are job holder than you can purchase constructed house.

Building a new house is better than old houses. By building a new house you know the foundation of the house and supervise the building but old house is risky because anything can happen to the house.

If the house is in good condition and is very suitable to his liking, buying it wouldn't be so bad idea. Also hàving it with a reasonable price is a plus. But he should consider other factors before making a decision.

When we take an old house and build a new one, it gives a lot of benefit to the house and it happens that our financial condition also gets better and the same old house when we don't build it, its price. I also increase and people are attracted to it and we can sell huge amounts of money and make huge profits.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back