What's new

Buying a house as a property or building it which one do you suggest?

Seeing the expenses and the stress it takes ton build, am thinking of buying a house. Which one do you advice me to go for, building or buying. Estate manager and those who have ideas can help me out. I need your advice and suggestions.
Thanks in advance
I will rather prefer buying a house instead of building because to build a house take a longer time, but the good thing about building a house is that you can monitor how the foundation of the house is and be sure to get the exact structure you need

To
Seeing the expenses and the stress it takes ton build, am thinking of buying a house. Which one do you advice me to go for, building or buying. Estate manager and those who have ideas can help me out. I need your advice and suggestions.
Thanks in advanc

Thanks in advance
From my point of view,i pre
Thanks in advance
From my point of view,I suggest buying a house because it is easier to acquire than building cos building takes stress and sometimes delay

As for me I think building it is more preferably .because when you build it your self you will know the expenses you spend on the building unlike buying a house ,the owner might decide to put allot of profit on the building
Post automatically merged:

Actually I think it is better for you to build it yourself than buying another house ,you may not know the foundation made on the house,and the seller may sell it for you on a high price and he may end up cheating you.

Actually I think it is better for you to build it yourself than buying another house ,you may not know the foundation made on the house,and the seller may sell it for you on a high price and he may end up cheating you.

As for me I think building it is more preferably .because when you build it your self you will know the expenses you spend on the building unlike buying a house ,the owner might decide to put allot of profit on the building

The way I think building it is preferably and it also a good choice.

Last edited:
Thanks in advance
If you will get what you want in time of structure and good quality, then go for the option of buying a house instead of building it.

Buying of properties and building of properties are both good. The choice depends on the use of the property. For me , I would prefer to build properties that is meant for personal use. But I would prefer to buy properties for investment purposes. All I have to do is to renovate the building to taste.

There is no one that I cannot go with, it depends on what I need at that particular time. If I am not in urgent need of a house, I will prefer to build my own.

When I get rich I would do the two no doubt, both are good ways to own a home and with their respective advantages and disadvantages too, but would resolve to building more so as to incorporate my own ideas

Building a house apart from the fact that some formalities will be done like ceremony for opening of house but you will have your own design erected,the way you want you house to be will be carve out to meet your taste

Buying a house this days is inevitable, but then building it is cool knowing your foundation to finish. But then building and selling is another biz on its own.

Irrespective of the expenses involved, building a house is far better. You be the one to design the plan according to your taste, also you can monitor the quality of your materials, you can also be certain that the building meets relevant authority requirements and others. By the way, buying a house isn't cheap as many people think, you'll end up paying higher if you have built it yourself.

Irrespective of the expenses involved, building a house is far better. You be the one to design the plan according to your taste, also you can monitor the quality of your materials, you can also be certain that the building meets relevant authority requirements and others. By the way, buying a house isn't cheap as many people think, you'll end up paying higher if you have built it yourself.
Exactly, the best is to build a house to your taste and buying a house is pretty expensive compare to building a house. But there is nothing wrong in buying a house if you can afford it.

To save time, I'll prefer buying ba house but I'll go with an architect and a surveyor to examine the type of property I'm going to purchase.

If I will have enough time I'll prefer to build my own property, I don't like an already made property and building a
Is one of the best way as you will be the one to choose the design that will be suitable for You

If you are someone like me who have a particular taste when it comes to what a house should look like, then you might want to build it up yourself from the ground, you may find it difficult to get a building of your taste

Thanks in advance
It actually depends on what your prefremce is,if you would need any special architectural consideration you cam decide to go for a fresh building,where you would be able to minitor the entire process and design you wanted

it depends on how you want it to be ,if you want it in soon time I think buying will the great idea ,but building it also make you to build the correct building you need

I
Thanks in advance
If you are considering the stress, then buying an existing property would be the best choice to make.
Some people would love to build their houses from scratch just so they can incorporate their own plan and design.

I prefer building and supervising my house from the scratch to be sure of the quality building materials used for durability purpose other than buying a house I have no idea about it's existence.

I would advise that you buy a land , develop/build and furnish according to your taste, from experience, it takes a lot of time and effort to find a ready-made property which suits your taste whether exterior or interior. Another thing to consider is your finance, in some conditions you may have to go for the cheaper option.

If you have enough money to secure a how's that suit your taste, you should go ahead and buy it. You can only build a house from scratch when you don't have all the money at once.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back