What's new

Buying a house as a property or building it which one do you suggest?

I believe it depends on what you can afford, in most cases building a house could actually cause more, tho it gives you the advantage of designing it to your personal taste.

Although depending on what type of house you want. I advise that to purchase a house it's much more better if and only if you have the money to purchase it and it suit what you want on it.
But building a house has so many disadvantage.

I think building a house is much better. This is because you will get the type of house you want by building it with the money you have. Buying a house can be more expensive yet you may not get the exact type of house you want.

Buying a house as a property is the best option for me sometimes than building the house. Buying the house makes owning a house easier and also faster than building it.

Seeing the expenses and the stress it takes ton build, am thinking of buying a house. Which one do you advice me to go for, building or buying. Estate manager and those who have ideas can help me out. I need your advice and suggestions.
Thanks in advance
Is better to go through the stress and enjoy it till the next end,than taking a short cut to get what you want that light even not last longer than you expected. So my advice for you is to build your house from scratch and I know the quality of the products been use on your house.

Normally acquiring a house that has already been built is a faster way than building a new house depending on the conveniences it will cost you. On the other hand the already made houses might not fit your standards, in these case building a new house that meets your standards is the best.
I completely agree with you that buying a house is quite faster building a house and I for one would prefer buying a house than building a house but in the case of specification I'll go for building my own house.

I would like to build my own house myself because I am comfortable with building my house and taking care of everything that has to do with it, sometimes what people are building may not really be my own interest.

I think as for me , if I have enough money I will prefer to build the house ,because it will be built according to my taste and will also make sure that it is built in such a way that it will last long.

Normally acquiring a house that has already been built is a faster way than building a new house depending on the conveniences it will cost you. On the other hand the already made houses might not fit your standards, in these case building a new house that meets your standards is the best.
I agree, it depends on what you are looking for. Buying a house is a lot faster that building, also the house you are buying may not meet up with some certain specifications as opposed to when you build.

I think that when you build a house, you are building it to your own desire to taste and satisfaction suitable for your own comfort, and you can sell it much more in a profitable way when you want to

I suggest you go for buying of a building ,because that will be much more better and you may not have to come and do anything again ,it will not waste your time for you to build another house, building is just the best for me.

It's depends on how fast and hurry you need to have the house, there is nothing much bad in buying a realdy built house. But as for me, I prefer to build my house from foundation to the roofing, do that I will able to monitor everything to Know the kind of sand and how strong the black is, and then i will satisfy with the structure of my choice.
I think it depends on the purpose on what you want to use the buolding for,refering to al already built structure,if the structure meets yur standard then it is ok to use it,or you can do some minor restructuring and it is good to go.This will save some cost.

I agree, it depends on what you are looking for. Buying a house is a lot faster that building, also the house you are buying may not meet up with some certain specifications as opposed to when you build.
That's the idea behind buying a new house or building one,The new one comes with patience because you've to wait for a period of time before the building will be completed.

It depends on circumstances but most likely i y preferred to build my own house compared to buying it but if a situation demands that I need to buy it then I have no choice than to do it.

I think getting an already completed property will be best. It's less stressful, and the seller might consider and give it out with a reasonable price.

Depends an individual but for me I prefer building a house than buying because you can build to your own test, but buying look more expensive.

It depends on the individual and how urgent you need the house. If I have a good estate property sellers, I can just buy a house and save myself the stress of building one.

In all.honesty and sincerity, I will think i prefer buying an already built and ready house to building the house from ground up. The stress in building from ground up might just be too much to bear for me at the moment. That'll be my option
Yeah... you made a either choice right there, but you know that already but house are costly than the one you built yourself... If you can't afford it what will you do...

Though it depends on the amount of money you have but personally i prefer building new than buying an old one because most at times you have to spend again to renovates it.

I think for me I prefer to buy a house than build it , because you can buy a house and not so much involve in the stress attached to building the house from the beginning

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back