What's new

Buying a house as a property or building it which one do you suggest?

This is a decision that one needs to be very careful whenever he wants to make. It is very important that you should go for a house that matches your own personal needs and at the same time you believe that it is cost-effective.

Though it depends on what the owner really whats and the condition that warrant it , in my own opinion, I prefer buying a land and building my house from the foundation level

It depends on the state and the demands of the owner of the building. Personally if I don't need it urgently , I don't really see the need for me to buy it , I rather spend my time to build quality house that I need with my favourite design.

It depends on what you prefer exactly , some people prefer building from scratch while some also prefer buying buildings and renovating it because its less stressful and cheaper.

If you have the money to build a house it is the best because you will supervise everything and all the materials that will be used to build your house will be of a very good quality. But if you do not have the money or you don't have the patience, it is better for you to buy a house.

In my own opinion , I prefer building my own building from the foundation because i dont really know the strength of the building I am going to buy, so i need a strong and good house.

Before you take this kind of decisions there are some new things you need to consider and one of it is the amount of money you have.
Determining the amount of money you have a very important before venturing into anything.

Before you take this kind of decisions there are some new things you need to consider and one of it is the amount of money you have.
Determining the amount of money you have a very important before venturing into anything.
Apart from money, it also depends on the time and urgency. You wouldn't expect someone to start constructing a house when he has urgent need for a property.

Apart from money, it also depends on the time and urgency. You wouldn't expect someone to start constructing a house when he has urgent need for a property.
Probably, that is quite very true. The time and urgency will also determine but even at that, it is important and necessary for you to have the capital because it is one of the most important if not the most important.

Buying of houses and buildings as properties are good for business depending on what you want to use it for , selling and renting out of houses always brings better income while renting shop and hall out also brings better income .

Each of them has its own advantage. If you don't have a particular location in mind, buying a house will good option for you, but if you have a location in mind, then buying a will not be easy. The reason is the kind building you want may not be available in the location you have in mind. I prefer building from scratch because it afford you the opportunity to design the house according to you taste. If you don't have time to monitor the house, you can just hand it over the contractor.

Buying of property comes with so many challenge and I will not likely want to be among those that are buying already made property , I must be there and supervised how my property is being builed from the start to the roofing level.

It is better to build the house by yourself. This has a lot of advantages as you would be able to do something that please you. Buying a house doesn't make you to meet your spec.

Well either buying house or building it all depends on individual want and how urgent he or she needs it. But buying the house will be more better and fast than building it.

Well either buying house or building it all depends on individual want and how urgent he or she needs it. But buying the house will be more better and fast than building it.
If it is for investment purposes buying a land and keeping it for some period of time especially if you do not have money yet is good. But if you have the money you can build a house and put tenants to collect rents from them.

I will prefer to go for the one with high profit since I want to do it for business. if I buy a house there's every possibility that I will make more profit than buying a land . would go with the house.

If it is for investment purposes buying a land and keeping it for some period of time especially if you do not have money yet is good. But if you have the money you can build a house and put tenants to collect rents from them.
Yeah that is what house owners do presently now, you can just build a house and leave it in the hands of a trusted tenant to be collecting the rent on your behalf.

Yeah that is what house owners do presently now, you can just build a house and leave it in the hands of a trusted tenant to be collecting the rent on your behalf.
Yes, I also know people who do that in this part of the world. Some people also live abroad and they build houses and put it in the hands of people that are trusted to be collecting rent for them.

Both options are better for me. If i have enough money to bear expenses of building a house then i will go for building a house but if i have not enough money then i will let it for property. So you should purchase house rather build then it would be profitable for you.

If you are looking for a property to be acquiring , then i will prefer building my property from the scratch but if its to be buying and reselling , then buying property is the best option

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back