What's new

Buying a house as a property or building it which one do you suggest?

If money was not the issue, I would prefer buying land and building my house instead of buying a house. When I build myself I can control the spending and able to build nice house.

There are a lot of things that you are definitely going to consider when trying to make this decision especially the cost and also how important is the location you are trying to site to the house

I think that the answer of this question entirely depends on what you are capable to do. If you think that you cannot actually construct a house, then I would advise you to buy a new house. Never buy an old house because you will be paying a lot for your maintainence.

If money was not the issue, I would prefer buying land and building my house instead of buying a house. When I build myself I can control the spending and able to build nice house.
That is not the case of money do you know why am saying this because if you build your house yourself you will be able to know how the foundation was laid and the kind of material been use to build the house so I prefer building the house myself instead of buying to avoid future regreat

Both buying has advantage and disadvantages. Buying u save time and stress but you'll have pay more on bank interest, lawyer fees, tittle deed, etc. While building in ur own you'll save money but the stress of running around for material. In all these I still suggest building is the best.

The choice of building a house or buying it some of the things to be considered is that to build a house is cheaper than buying one in most cases,and you tend to be able to design and build to suit your needs and personal taste and also when building your own house yourself you ensure it is to standard and with quality materials.

I will prefer building a house from the scratch than buying an already built house. An already built house might need to be renovated and this would be an additional cost to the buyer. Most times,installmental payments are not accepted when purchasing an already built house but when building a house,you progress in the building project as you budget can afford. No financial stress really attached to building unlike buying a house.

Building a house from scratch is very important and good than buying a building that has already been built. Building the house yourself will let you know the kind of materials used for the building

Building a house from scratch is very important and good than buying a building that has already been built. Building the house yourself will let you know the kind of materials used for the building
True and another benefits besides knowing the kind of materials used is the fact that you can decide on how you want the house to be built and of cause the designs

It just depends on the amount of money owners by the person, a man who controls millions of dollars may decide to buy a new house
And most likely a man with little money will love to build is house gradually because he doesn't control much wealth
I prefer to buy a house as a property than building because most times it's more stressful to be with the house so we better buy already made.

I will like getting my own property built in the way I always like it to be, material that is used in building this property are also necessary to know as you said ,nice suggestion
True and another benefits besides knowing the kind of materials used is the fact that you can decide on how you want the house to be built and of cause the designs

I will prefer building a house from the scratch than buying an already built house. An already built house might need to be renovated and this would be an additional cost to the buyer. Most times,installmental payments are not accepted when purchasing an already built house but when building a house,you progress in the building project as you budget can afford. No financial stress really attached to building unlike buying a house.
It is not necessary that you have to renovate it ,you can still buy good one that have all the modern structures that you will need but sometimes the design is not and may not be your interest.

Building a house might be the best outcome in the long run if not for the stress of starting from the scratch building it up. Otherwise I prefer buying a already build house

I would prefer building your house by yourself because you will do it the way you want,use the materials you want to use,use the measurements you want to use,and your own design

If I have the cash at hand and the house I want to buy is ready nothing will stop me from going ahead to acquire that house. It takes a lot of effort and time to build a house from scratch.

It is depends upon exactly how quick as well as rush you have to have actually your home, there's absolutely nothing at all a lot poor in purchasing a realty developed home. However when it comes to me, I choose to develop my home coming from structure to the roof, perform that I will certainly capable to screen whatever to Understand the type of sand as well as exactly how solid the dark is actually, and after that i will certainly please along with the framework of my option.

Ordinarily I will go for buying the house already built than starting from the scratch building it up. The stress is too much sometimes and can really get one feel very discouraged if work is not moving at your pace

If I had the money, I would for sure build my own properties. There's just more freedom to do whatever you want in that regard. But, if you can't afford to build a new house, you may be able to buy an old one and remodel it instead. Whichever you want to do, is by how much you have in the bank. Not all of us can afford to build, but a lot of us can buy, remodel and sell.

If I had the money, I would for sure build my own properties. There's just more freedom to do whatever you want in that regard. But, if you can't afford to build a new house, you may be able to buy an old one and remodel it instead. Whichever you want to do, is by how much you have in the bank. Not all of us can afford to build, but a lot of us can buy, remodel and sell.
To be fair to both of us, building the house with our own design is the best. However, there are many headaches when it comes to the construction. I have experienced that and I don't think I can still handle the stress. For now, I guess I will just have to buy a house with the design that can suit my taste.

As an individual I prefer building a house to my taste than buying a house. I building a house is more favorable and you can visualize the kind of house you want to build, however you can also buy a house of your taste but it will not be like the one you built.
We are together on this idea because i prefer to built one than to buy so that i can built it to my taste not to renovate it to suit my taste

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back