What's new

Buying a house as a property or building it which one do you suggest?

Neta Sam(Samuel Odunlade)

Mr
500 Posts Club
Jan 22, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Seeing the expenses and the stress it takes ton build, am thinking of buying a house. Which one do you advice me to go for, building or buying. Estate manager and those who have ideas can help me out. I need your advice and suggestions.
Thanks in advance

Seeing the expenses and the stress it takes ton build, am thinking of buying a house. Which one do you advice me to go for, building or buying. Estate manager and those who have ideas can help me out. I need your advice and suggestions.
Thanks in advance
Irrespective of the expenses involved, building a house is far better. You be the one to design the plan according to your taste, also you can monitor the quality of your materials, you can also be certain that the building meets relevant authority requirements and others. By the way, buying a house isn't cheap as many people think, you'll end up paying higher if you have built it yourself.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks in advance
Irrespective of the expenses involved, building a house is far better. You be the one to design the plan according to your taste, also you can monitor the quality of your materials, you can also be certain that the building meets relevant authority requirements and others. By the way, buying a house isn't cheap as many people think, you'll end up paying higher if you have built it yourself.

Normally acquiring a house that has already been built is a faster way than building a new house depending on the conveniences it will cost you. On the other hand the already made houses might not fit your standards, in these case building a new house that meets your standards is the best.

It's depends on how fast and hurry you need to have the house, there is nothing much bad in buying a realdy built house. But as for me, I prefer to build my house from foundation to the roofing, do that I will able to monitor everything to Know the kind of sand and how strong the black is, and then i will satisfy with the structure of my choice.

I would advice you to build your house as it will afford you to build the house to your taste and specifications, besides, buying your house is more expensive than building your house by yourself. Most people build houses to sell for profits.

With regards to building versus purchasing a house in Nigeria, everybody will have their own purposes behind picking one over the other. Eventually, it's about what's ideal for you.

Nonetheless, those uncertain whether it's smarter to purchase a home or fabricate one should consider the expense of building a house in Nigeria versus the expense of getting one, just as different variables that can assume a significant part.

Both options are better for me. If i have enough money to bear expenses of building a house then i will go for building a house but if i have not enough money then i will let it for property. So you should purchase house rather build then it would be profitable for you.

Thanks in advance
It is your decision to make, which do you prefer? Buying may cost more because of all the additional fees and you may fall into the hands of fraudsters but it is less stressful. Building will require your time and constant monitoring, you may even fall into the hands of selfish and greedy contractors who will use low quality materials, but you will know it was built to your taste and preferences. So make your decision and be careful in your dealings whatever your choice may be. Both have advantages and disadvantages.

For buying a house you don't know the quality of material the engineer used in building a house. I prefer building her house because every material use is to my taste and I will be aware of the quality of each of the material used in building that house.

Thanks in advance
No matter the value of a purchased apartment, building your own house tends to fill some vacuum which a purchased dwelling doesn't. It also affords you the luxury to capture everything you may need in your own house. Also, it will save you from unnecessary stress that may come from landowners.

I'm a little bit superstitious about house property so i prefer to build it myself... My country people don't really like buying houses because the source of the money might not be known and apart from that i prefer to build my own house so that it will meet my spec...

Thanks in advance
The money available in your account is a huge factor in determining the step or the one that you will choose. If you have enough money to start from scratch and build a new house, why not? It's a good idea in my opinion but if you can't afford it, then buy one that has already been built.

Thanks in advance
Building a structure from scratch requires tactic. If not you will spend far more than is necessary.

If you can afford it, look for someone with experience, who is honest to help you with the entire thing.

As an individual I prefer building a house to my taste than buying a house. I building a house is more favorable and you can visualize the kind of house you want to build, however you can also buy a house of your taste but it will not be like the one you built.

I prefer building from the because there is no way an already built house will meet your own taste. And in terms of money, the money in which you will use in buy a house youbcan use it to build a new one simply because there is ni way a celler of a house would not adda huge amount of profit when selling the house. Building a house my take longer but I can assure you it is worth it .
Post automatically merged:

I prefer building from the because there is no way an already built house will meet your own taste. And in terms of money, the money in which you will use in buy a house youbcan use it to build a new one simply because there is ni way a celler of a house would not adda huge amount of profit when selling the house. Building a house my take longer but I can assure you it is worth it .

Even though the upfront costs of building can be higher, it may be easier to recoup your investment. You can have more significant profits with the resale of your new home. Money and features aside, buildng a house can lead to a level of satisfaction that you can't achieve through buying an existing home.

For me personally I prefer to build my own house right from scratch to monitor the process of the building reason been that most of these building people usually buy donest come with strong material. So it's very important for me to supervise the building myself to get the standard I need

Thanks in advance
The question buying a house or building it myself.
I will prefer to build my house myself, building it to my own taste and having a lovely structure the way I will love it to look like.
And on the other way round if the house is well built I may go for it.

In all.honesty and sincerity, I will think i prefer buying an already built and ready house to building the house from ground up. The stress in building from ground up might just be too much to bear for me at the moment. That'll be my option

It just depends on the amount of money owners by the person, a man who controls millions of dollars may decide to buy a new house
And most likely a man with little money will love to build is house gradually because he doesn't control much wealth

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back