What's new

Buying a house as a property or building it which one do you suggest?

Both options are better for me. If i have enough money to bear expenses of building a house then i will go for building a house but if i have not enough money then i will let it for property. So you should purchase house rather build then it would be profitable for you.
One of my cousins who came back from Malaysia actually prefer to buy an already existing building and then put it in a condition that he is comfortable because he felt it is more cheaper.

I prefer buying a property rather than building it from scratch. you only need to do a little moderation and refurbishing for the property and make it ready for rent. This will make it quick to start any residual income with the real estate property you purchase.

It's depends on how fast and hurry you need to have the house, there is nothing much bad in buying a realdy built house. But as for me, I prefer to build my house from foundation to the roofing, do that I will able to monitor everything to Know the kind of sand and how strong the black is, and then i will satisfy with the structure of my choice.
I don't really have any problem with buying a house or actually building a new one as long as I have the capital to do it at the same time because they are very good projects if you ask me.

Bith buying a house and building a house is a good and lucrative business butbi will prefer building the house myself in order to choose the pattern and the style of the building.

To buy a house completely as an investment is highly preferable than to build it. This is very important as estate Manager to reconstruct if their is request from the buyer to do so.

I prefer to buy a ready-made property instead of building is right from scratch. This will help me to bypass the issue of thugs who usually attack people while working on it new building project. You have to settle this people something that can't happen if you buy ready-made property.

I believe that the reason why a lot of people prefer to buy an already existing house is because of the cost of actually starting building a new house from the scratch.
I would advice you to build your house as it will afford you to build the house to your taste and specifications, besides, buying your house is more expensive than building your house by yourself. Most people build houses to sell for profits.

I'm a little bit superstitious about house property so i prefer to build it myself... My country people don't really like buying houses because the source of the money might not be known and apart from that i prefer to build my own house so that it will meet my spec...
There's a friend of mine that is up the disposition that a lot of occultist people have houses they built and set up to sell in order for them to use to tie people's destiny and as a result he can never buy a house but rather build his own.

For buying a house you don't know the quality of material the engineer used in building a house. I prefer building her house because every material use is to my taste and I will be aware of the quality of each of the material used in building that house.
This is actually very true because some of these houses we are not built with high-quality materials which is why you see some of them collapsing along the line when they have stayed for too long.

It all depends on personal choice as both of them are good options as long as you are comfortable with doing either.
The reason why many would opt to build their own houses is because you know how you want your house to look like and therefore you make that imagination a reality if you're to build it yourself unlike buying a house where you don't have a say as to how the hose should look like or the painting pattern.

I would advise you to to build your own house so that you will get good quality building materials. Some already built houses are built with inferior materials which may lead to the building collapse. It can be a haunted property because of some evils that have been done there. So, it is better to go through the stress of building your own house than living in regrets.

Building a house as a property and also buying of house's as a property are good ways of having properties but i prefer building my house because most house that are been bought might have weak foundation problems.

Both of them are the same buying a house or building what matters is you own a house, and also you are now landlord because I like owing a house.

Buying a house or building a house is depending on the location you wanted to building or buying the house. My advice to you is that check the cost of aquire land the total cost of the building and the of buying the house you will understand better on whether to buy or build.

If I have enough cash at hand I will never think twice I am going to buy a ready-made house. This will help me to bypass some of the headaches that usually arise when someone is building a house from scratch.

Buying a house or building a house is depending on the location you wanted to building or buying the house. My advice to you is that check the cost of aquire land the total cost of the building and the of buying the house you will understand better on whether to buy or build.

It's depends on how fast and hurry you need to have the house, there is nothing much bad in buying a realdy built house. But as for me, I prefer to build my house from foundation to the roofing, do that I will able to monitor everything to Know the kind of sand and how strong the black is, and then i will satisfy with the structure of my choice.
Personally I believe that any investment that you make into the real estate sector is actually a very good one whether you are building the project from the scratch or you're buying an already existing one.

The two are quite good , but it also depends on the needs of the individual who want to acquire the property. If it is budget friendly that you buy the property instead of building but from scratch then you can do it that way.

The two are quite good , but it also depends on the needs of the individual who want to acquire the property. If it is budget friendly that you buy the property instead of building but from scratch then you can do it that way.
But There's more advantage of building than buying. At least when you are building you are very sure of the material you are using , but builders of the other property might decide to do some sort of economy my using fake material.

It depends on the particular situation you found yourself at that moment , if you are in a rush to move out of the building you are currently in , then you need to buy a house and if you are not in rush , then building a house is better

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back