What's new

Buying a house as a property or building it which one do you suggest?

If you have the option, it is preferable to purchase a home. You can see what you're getting into, so you know what you're getting into. Building a home from the ground up can result in a slew of unpleasant surprises.

Preferably buying the build no matter how it will cost you, but the problem is that you might not have your choices the plan and the type might be different from what you want.

I prefer to buy a house and move in my new properties in it. You can only build a house from scratch if you don't have enough money ready to complete the project.

Building a house is slightly better than buying an already built one. The financial costs are a bit reduced and you get to design and build your house according to your specifications and comfort.

I believe that if you see a house in a good location with nice features then I will advice that it is better to buy it than to think of building because of the high cost of building a house.

It depends on the money you have. Personally i feel building a house is better because you can monitor the building from stratch but buying a house seems cheaper than building one.

Well I prefer building my own house instead of buying an already built one as a property,I like to build it according to my taste and what I would like and so I don't think I can derive satisfaction from buying an already built house

To be candid, I prefer both. I'm stucked on which to vote on. I will like to build my home from scratch to a larger perspective.
With the rate I am hearing news on collapse of buildings here and there, I think I would prefer building my house from scratch. That way, I can ensure the use of standard materials with no future risks to think of.

Building a house is slightly better than buying an already built one. The financial costs are a bit reduced and you get to design and build your house according to your specifications and comfort.
In terms of financial cost, I believe buying an already built one is cheaper. Day by day the price of building materials increases, though I agree with you that with building your own, you can actually build it to your taste.

In terms of financial cost, I believe buying an already built one is cheaper. Day by day the price of building materials increases, though I agree with you that with building your own, you can actually build it to your taste.
Well, I wasn't aware that buying an already built house might cost less. I still prefer building a house because of some of the specifications I might want.

Well, I wasn't aware that buying an already built house might cost less. I still prefer building a house because of some of the specifications I might want.
Yes the cost is lesser, as at last year I was able to come in contact with a real estate company called pwan groups. Have you heard of them? that's where I discovered that it was cheaper to buy than build but buying is limited as it might not be exactly your taste

Yes the cost is lesser, as at last year I was able to come in contact with a real estate company called pwan groups. Have you heard of them? that's where I discovered that it was cheaper to buy than build but buying is limited as it might not be exactly your taste
I haven't heard about them before. If so, does it imply that most estate realtors usually charge high prices for the prices of properties and buildings they usually offer.

Well, I think you can buy a building if the building consists of many portions which you can rent out. This is what many builders have been doing in my city. Constructions of buildings that consist of portions is quite popular kind of way to create wealth.

I haven't heard about them before. If so, does it imply that most estate realtors usually charge high prices for the prices of properties and buildings they usually offer.
Maybe, I can't really say about that but in most cases the prices they give might seem high but it's not. Compared to buying a land, laying the foundation then start buying materials, not to mention how the price of these materials go up every single day. It might be cheap.

It depends on how fast the person is,if it happens to be that one is in a hurry,I will advice him to buy,but if one is not in a hurry,it is advisable to build your house yourself,the structure you want.
Post automatically merged:

It depends on how fast the person is,if it happens to be that one is in a hurry,I will advice him to buy,but if one is not in a hurry,it is advisable to build your house yourself,the structure you want.

For me personally I prefer to build my own house right from scratch to monitor the process of the building reason been that most of these building people usually buy donest come with strong material. So it's very important for me to supervise the building myself to get the standard I need
This is one thing that would discourage me from getting an already built house. The issue of not knowing the kind of materials used, nobody wants to buy a house that would collapse in 2 years

I think you should go for the one that works well within your budget. At least you get to review all your options and check which one pays you more and is pocket friendly.

I would advice you to build your house as it will afford you to build the house to your taste and specifications, besides, buying your house is more expensive than building your house by yourself. Most people build houses to sell for profits.
If you don't really want to pass through the stress of starting from the scratch to build your own house then I don't see anything wrong with buying an already existing house especially if the documents are legitimate.

I've always fancied the idea of building from the scratch because of how I want to personalize my house but I've seen some houses that are great and suit my taste as well. So I'll fancy buying a house now.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back