What's new

Business with wife or husband?

In times past, I have seen people say that family business is not good. Come to think of this, wife is part of family. Can you do business with your wife?

Your view please
One of the ways by which men experience draw back's is through marriage. If your wife is not the one with the same vision and mission with you, doing the same business with her will not only amount to waste or money, the whole business will also collapse due to bad management.

It might be a good idea to conduct business with your spouse as long as you have a great understand and willing to expand your business. However, understanding each other is a very important part of a business whether your business partner is your spouse or anyone else. If you are conducting business with your spouse, then it is very important to understand each other and have a great mutual understanding.

As for me it's a good idea husband and wife doing business together because doing business with your wife is the best thing because she's going to correct you and tell you idea what you really can do, we all know that women don't joke with business mostly when it's involved money,

Starting a business with your wife or husband should be carefully considered before anyone ventured into it. Things like profit sharing, commitment should be considered. I have seen many families destroyed because of profit sharing issues.

This business is good with wife but it depends upon that what qualification , intelligence and mentality level your wife has. If she is able to do something in business that you want to established, then of course, it will be better for you and your business. You will get much benefits with the passage of time I think.

As for me it's a good idea husband and wife doing business together because doing business with your wife is the best thing because she's going to correct you and tell you idea what you really can do, we all know that women don't joke with business mostly when it's involved money, she will able go give ideas also call your attention to many things on time o you two won't have any mistakes that will affect your business

I have seen many couples having joint business and which it has really expand right now, it is really a good to to have a supporting partner that has same motive of greatness has you

I supports the idea of allowing his wife to be her business partner. “I like the question you just raise, it is a pity that some people do not know the value of their wife, is not a big deal to have your wife as your business partner. Personally, my dad wife is in charge of my dad business; she is accountable to him, she oversee the smooth running of his business, she inform him whenever there is any update; she inform him whenever there is lapses

In times past, I have seen people say that family business is not good. Come to think of this, wife is part of family. Can you do business with your wife?

Your view please
There's nothing wrong that you go into a business with your husband or wife. If my wife is good and skillful about a business, I can bring her on board. It will even help save cost of paying staff since the money will be coming back to the family.

Concerning business with husband or wife. Well, I dont see it as something bad to do infact it helps to make the business and relationship stronger, we have many couples who runs the same business together and they are doing fine in their businesses and marital life. It no big deal to have a business together since you trust your husband or wife in handling whatever position is given

When people argue about involving a family member in your business, husband and wife were never seen as a problem. This is because in most cases husband and wife are regarded as a single entity by virtue of marriage, and its very hard for a wife or husband not to be involved in each other's business either directly or indirectly.

Business with ones spouse is not something to joke around with. If you have a partner the is so money conscious of always spending money the business will not grow. One have to be very serious to achieve something when doing business with your spouse

Your view please
I am a woman. And I can do business with my husband. Doing business with one's spouse should be a thing to be debated. Although I know there are worse scenarios where things turn out odd.

There is no harm start business with the spouse if there is no bad relation in the family and with each other It is good to start with each other in this with the Corporation is continuously keeping aside and the working still work in its own place business with husband and wife is good but most of the people point of you is worst related to this topic but right now I read that everyone shows good and tremendous news related to this post.

there are so many businesses for husband and wife either to be run as sole proprietorship or partnership business which may be the husband owning a gas filling station and the wife selling gas equipments accessories like lighter,cylinder etc

Your view please
Yes, there is nothing wrong with doing business with family members. Your mental health is maintained and then it is better for you to run this business in partnership than to work with a servant outside. And only fifty percent savings come to your home.

A business operating by couples is no big deal that all. It shows that they both would know the meaning of putting efforts into work. That is to say that, their surviving dépend on such a business. So it is of importance that the two person would put strength into making sure that they achieve the highest turnover together. So there is no big deal in it.

Doing business with ones partner is not a bad idea when both party have the same vision and aim to succeed in life, some people might be saying doing business with your partner is not good, to me it depend on the level of understanding of each partner, I think when two partners work together to achieve things together always turn out to be something profitable.

There's nothing wrong in doing business with your spouse. Everyone roles should be considered to avoid conflict of interest. Also some amount of should be set aside from the profit as salary and unnecessary spending must be avoided by all means.

There is nothing wrong in doing business with your wife or husbend. you shuld have an agreement. spouse in business patner help to understand each other in batter way.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back