What's new

Business apprentices

@Sariana23, wjst you said is just the perfect example. If those that is enrolled into skill acquisition fails to learn perfectly, and graduate from it. It will be a ruin and wasted effort for them. The best is to graduate fine, and have future after acquisition of the skill.
That's correct. Graduate well and fine, so as to be a contributor to the solving of the unemployment situation the whole world is facing by using the skills one must have properly learned form such training centres.

That's correct. Graduate well and fine, so as to be a contributor to the solving of the unemployment situation the whole world is facing by using the skills one must have properly learned form such training centres.
Yes, through skill acquisition i believe the unemployment rate we're daunt on will reduce. And the skilled workers will benefit from their time learning it from the scheme that is open for skill acquisition.

We attain to perfection when we dedicate more and more time to what we're doing. Be it in any skill. The more perfected we are in our handwork skill we have learned, the more profitable we make ourselves because we will become sughted after by many clients

Skill acquisition development is very necessary to be instilled in the life of the children. For them to learn it at that early age, it will be with them for long, shape their career. So when they grow up they'll be more advance and earn meaningfully from it.
This is the main idea, by instilling in children the development of skills, when they grow up they already have a direction in this regard and it is easier for them to accept that they must hone their skills for economic well-being. These people go far.
We attain to perfection when we dedicate more and more time to what we're doing. Be it in any skill. The more perfected we are in our handwork skill we have learned, the more profitable we make ourselves because we will become sughted after by many clients
It is like this @Senator , the more time we dedicate to a certain skill, the better we get with time. So we have to have that determination and act on it. Clients will thank us by promoting our services to other potential clients.

In my area , a business apprentice is someone who is learning a particular business , trade or a proffesion from a professional in order to gain experience and knows the job better.
Apart from offline businesses that are mostly self owned that you have listed here some online business like affiliate marketing and forex usually have apprentice that learn from professionals.

Yes there is something like that in my country, it is called college of technology. Students are been trained on different skills acquisitions that they can be gainfully employed with or self-employed. The problems most of them encounter after graduation is start-up capital to fund their ideas and skills.

Personally to me in my country I don't such institution of such kinds exist at all but even if it exists alot of the poor masses will not have access to benefit from the table. seriously it is quite impressive in building the younger ones capacity and for the development of the state at large.

Skill acquisition development is very necessary to be instilled in the life of the children. For them to learn it at that early age, it will be with them for long, shape their career. So when they grow up they'll be more advance and earn meaningfully from it.
Can we classify this skill acquisition as a form of apprenticeship or does it have to be particular for a certain age and a certain job before it can be called apprenticeship?

Yes there is something like that in my country, it is called college of technology. Students are been trained on different skills acquisitions that they can be gainfully employed with or self-employed. The problems most of them encounter after graduation is start-up capital to fund their ideas and skills.
The Technological University is an institution of higher education. I am referring to courses, workshops where young people without academic training are admitted. This is to help them develop their skills, to generate income in a dignified way.

I wonder why many graduates of nowadays will just sit down at home doing nothing all in the name of looking for job. The truth of the matter is that most of the times, your skill can give you a better edge against your competitors.

I wonder why many graduates of nowadays will just sit down at home doing nothing all in the name of looking for job. The truth of the matter is that most of the times, your skill can give you a better edge against your competitors.
I think your point is spot on, many people and college graduates as you describe, don't care about developing their skills and just want the job or money to come to their door. Skills help us to be better workers and to be self-employed or entrepreneurs.

Can we classify this skill acquisition as a form of apprenticeship or does it have to be particular for a certain age and a certain job before it can be called apprenticeship?
Is in form of apprenticeship just as you learn any kind of skill. But this one gonna be in diverse way, you'll have multiple options left for you to choose one and enroll. As @Sariana23, described. She say, the age minimum to enroll starts from 25.

I think the government have some sort of institute in place to better train and educate people on some skill and trade as well.

Is in form of apprenticeship just as you learn any kind of skill. But this one gonna be in diverse way, you'll have multiple options left for you to choose one and enroll. As @Sariana23, described. She say, the age minimum to enroll starts from 25.
Okay, she mentioned that children should be enrolled in skill acquisition and you say that minimum age for apprenticeship is 25 so is skill acquisition of children under 25 still apprenticeship?

I think the government have some sort of institute in place to better train and educate people on some skill and trade as well.
That's good @Trexxx, as not all governments care about the welfare of citizens and improving in them their skills. There are also institutions like academies to improve the skills of those interested, the difference is that you have to pay for it.

I must have spelled it wrong @GIFTMICHAEL , such apprenticeship is from the age of 15.

Okay, she mentioned that children should be enrolled in skill acquisition and you say that minimum age for apprenticeship is 25 so is skill acquisition of children under 25 still apprenticeship?
I was thinking she said it starts from adults aged 25 to whatever limit. Maybe i misquoted. @Sariana23, what is the minimum age required to enroll into the skill acquisition program??

I was thinking she said it starts from adults aged 25 to whatever limit. Maybe i misquoted. @Sariana23, what is the minimum age required to enroll into the skill acquisition program??
I think that after the formative age of ten or thereabouts, students or children can start undergoing some sort of mentorship to better sharpen them for the future.

In my country the age to enroll in the INCE for the development of skills is 15 years old without age limits. Perhaps in other countries it may vary according to their regulations.

In the South Eastern part of my country, there are people who go to learn about business from those who are already successful. This system has helped to produce so many millionaires.

I think that after the formative age of ten or thereabouts, students or children can start undergoing some sort of mentorship to better sharpen them for the future.
Yes, mentorship is necessary to sharpen the students brain. It will help to give them insight, and more experience to execute the skills which they've acquired in the best possible way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back