What's new

Business apprentices

A business apprentice is someone who is learning a business or a trade,one must become a business apprentice before he or she start up his own business with these you can be able to gain experience and know more about the business which you are going into.
In my area , a business apprentice is someone who is learning a particular business , trade or a proffesion from a professional in order to gain experience and knows the job better.

Let's just hope the underdeveloped countries who doesn't have provision for skill acquisition company, and create one to help the lives of their citizens by learning them different skills to improve their life and offer them better life.

It happens in my country by an organisation called industrial training fund (ITF), they form a program to recruit those interested in learning a new skills in order to become independent.
Excellent, I love to know that in your country the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) works, it is very similar to the INCE that works in my country. The idea is to help and guide in the development of skills, for all those interested.
Yes, if such scheme goes round all over the countries both developed and underdeveloped countries it will really make sense. At least it will curb the high rate of unemployment.
This would be wonderful @GIFTMICHAEL , is what would help greatly to minimize unemployment in the countries. I know it won't totally eradicate it but it would help many unemployed people.

in my home country, government founded training institutes have failed a couple of times. People always misuse government organizations.
Same with my country, government founded training institutions usually fail because the managers and directors of such training institutions are usually greedy and corrupt. This pocket any money meant for training of students of these institutions.

There are many institutes like this one in my country that provides the opportunity for one to undergo series of learning for self development for future use one of such is a new networking company called life plus.
It is good to know that life plus is working in your country @Eodine , because it is something beneficial for both the country and the population of young people who want to develop their skills, to become independent or get a good paying job.

Excellent, I love to know that in your country the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) works, it is very similar to the INCE that works in my country. The idea is to help and guide in the development of skills, for all those interested.

This would be wonderful @GIFTMICHAEL , is what would help greatly to minimize unemployment in the countries. I know it won't totally eradicate it but it would help many unemployed people.
Yes @Sariana23,the important aim is to help interested candidates achieve their goals by guiding them on the skills they want to learn and the also pay the individuals.

In my country there is an institute with the name INCE "National Institute of Training and Education" where they teach a series of courses ranging from the administrative area that includes: Linux and LibreOffice Environment, Windows and Office Environment, Business Computer Assistant, Business Assistant exterior, etc, and the Industrial area that includes: Agriculture, Masonry, Shoemaking, Blacksmithing, Brass and car painting, Reading and interpretation of plans, Oil plant operator, General binding operator, Pastry chef and baker, among many others. These students attend theoretical classes for 3 months, and then go to companies as apprentices receiving payment, both from the INCE and the company. Upon completing the learning hours, the company decides whether to leave them as employees or not.
Is there an institute like this in your country? What benefit does the company have with these students? Is it a waste of time and money for the company?
I guess this kind of institute is in my country as well,but I am really not sure of one at this moment, because my kind of line is not into that I guess. Well I will do some research about it over the internet to be very sure of it tho.

Yeah, it's a really nice concept just that the government in my country have a thing for social schemes aimed at benefiting the masses but prefer embezzling public funds.

Yes, it won't totally eradicate unemployment but it will go far in helping the unemployed to be skilled and earn from their handwork they're fully equipped.

Apprenticeship in business is very important because it makes you to know their secrets and succeeding in business. that is the reason why it is important for people to embark in business apprenticeship before trying to start their own business.

It's majorly the government responsibility to improve the standard of living of it's citizens. And one way of doing this is my providing apprentice opportunity for it's citizens.

In my country there is an institute with the name INCE "National Institute of Training and Education" where they teach a series of courses ranging from the administrative area that includes: Linux and LibreOffice Environment, Windows and Office Environment, Business Computer Assistant, Business Assistant exterior, etc, and the Industrial area that includes: Agriculture, Masonry, Shoemaking, Blacksmithing, Brass and car painting, Reading and interpretation of plans, Oil plant operator, General binding operator, Pastry chef and baker, among many others. These students attend theoretical classes for 3 months, and then go to companies as apprentices receiving payment, both from the INCE and the company. Upon completing the learning hours, the company decides whether to leave them as employees or not.
Is there an institute like this in your country? What benefit does the company have with these students? Is it a waste of time and money for the company?
I personally think that courses of this nature is a good thing because they are able to benefit you and provide you with a good foundation moving forward to your next venture. There are many institutions that offer this in my region and there are many online courses that serve this purpose as well.

Well we don't have any training method like this in my country. The only thing that is close to this in my country is the National youth service corp in which higher institution graduates serve their country in various capacities either as teachers or in companies and if these companies love their services they can retain them.

I guess this kind of institute is in my country as well,but I am really not sure of one at this moment, because my kind of line is not into that I guess. Well I will do some research about it over the internet to be very sure of it tho.
It would be nice if the information you receive on the internet is positive and that your country also enjoys institutions that care about the benefit of the people.
Yes, it won't totally eradicate unemployment but it will go far in helping the unemployed to be skilled and earn from their handwork they're fully equipped.
Exactly what your main idea is. Minimize unemployment and help in the development of young people's skills, which will greatly help their future.
I personally think that courses of this nature is a good thing because they are able to benefit you and provide you with a good foundation moving forward to your next venture. There are many institutions that offer this in my region and there are many online courses that serve this purpose as well.
That's right, both online and offline. The biggest benefit of these offline institutions is that they provide practice and live teachers who can correct and guide on the spot.

@Sariana23, it will give life back to those fading out with their life due to unemployment. With the skill, they can develop some thing better online or offline and make ends meet from it.

@Sariana23, it will give life back to those fading out with their life due to unemployment. With the skill, they can develop some thing better online or offline and make ends meet from it.
I have every confidence that this will be the case, whenever they have such an opportunity. I believe with certainty that people who have the opportunity to study in places like this. With learning and practicing the skills, they will have no problem in generating profits.

I have every confidence that this will be the case, whenever they have such an opportunity. I believe with certainty that people who have the opportunity to study in places like this. With learning and practicing the skills, they will have no problem in generating profits.
Yes, i also share same believe with you @Sariana23. Those who undergo such skill training and graduate successful from it, won't bother much about making a living through it, if they're determined to earn from it.

In my country government offer a lot of training that can help them to improve because learning skills after university can earn them a lot of money.

That's right, both online and offline. The biggest benefit of these offline institutions is that they provide practice and live teachers who can correct and guide on the spot.
I completely agree with what you are saying here and I have also found that offline learning allows you to engage more with the instructor and as a student you will be able to have a front row seat to see exactly how it is supposed to be. Furthermore if you do have a problem you can address it immediately whereas if it is an online course you would have to wait until the person is online or address it at the end of the course.

Business apprentice is a person who is learning a particular type of business, business apprentice is very good for every business data to enroll in before starting his own business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back