What's new

Business apprentices

In the South Eastern part of my country, there are people who go to learn about business from those who are already successful. This system has helped to produce so many millionaires.
The one you describe is an excellent option @Bookwormlux , learn from the most experienced people. This is a leap to possible success as long as you are a good learner, and put into practice the knowledge acquired.

Here its the government that owns the training institution, they train people to be independent and not to depend on white collar jobs

We attain to perfection when we dedicate more and more time to what we're doing. Be it in any skill. The more perfected we are in our handwork skill we have learned, the more profitable we make ourselves because we will become sughted after by many clients
That's true too. The more time we dedicate to our skill and learnings, the more likely we get perfect In our craft and the more clients look for our services due to quality

Yes, mentorship is necessary to sharpen the students brain. It will help to give them insight, and more experience to execute the skills which they've acquired in the best possible way.
True, and you get to learn from the mistake of your mentor and to help you avoid making the same mistake again so as to have a better start in the field.

Here its the government that owns the training institution, they train people to be independent and not to depend on white collar jobs
Whether it is the government or private companies, the important thing is that they have such institutions, so that the population can be trained and develop their skills. This is good because in this way, they can provide services or start a business, without waiting for a government job or a company's job.

The one you describe is an excellent option @Bookwormlux , learn from the most experienced people. This is a leap to possible success as long as you are a good learner, and put into practice the knowledge acquired.
Some young people have Even resorted to this system of apprenticeship instead of going to school, since they believe it has more potentials of making them become rich than going to school would.

Some young people have Even resorted to this system of apprenticeship instead of going to school, since they believe it has more potentials of making them become rich than going to school would.
That's correct @Bookwormlux , I even have a family member who opted out of school studies to attend INCE. He achieved his goal of starting a company and has done very well so far. However, I think it is important to complete his university studies.

That's correct @Bookwormlux , I even have a family member who opted out of school studies to attend INCE. He achieved his goal of starting a company and has done very well so far. However, I think it is important to complete his university studies.
I also believe in education. It helps one to fit properly in the society. Our sole aim of going to the university shouldn't be to make money, but the knowledge gained is worth it.

I also believe in education. It helps one to fit properly in the society. Our sole aim of going to the university shouldn't be to make money, but the knowledge gained is worth it.
Of course, many people forget about it for the sake of earning money, I understand that it is necessary in daily life. However, as you describe, education also opens doors and acquiring that knowledge is priceless.

Of course, many people forget about it for the sake of earning money, I understand that it is necessary in daily life. However, as you describe, education also opens doors and acquiring that knowledge is priceless.
Sure, education also helps you to connect with people from various backgrounds and also understand that people have varying views about life's happenings.

In my country the government institute training institution and pay the apprentice as a way of encouragement and others are abusing it.

Sure, education also helps you to connect with people from various backgrounds and also understand that people have varying views about life's happenings.
From diverse backgrounds and professional levels. When education exists, it is very easy to start a fluid conversation on different topics. Many people remain isolated, because they have no idea about a certain subject due to lack of education.

That's true too. The more time we dedicate to our skill and learnings, the more likely we get perfect In our craft and the more clients look for our services due to quality
Sure. That's an excellent point. If you dedicate more of our time into what we do that gives us our daily living, we rend to become perfect in it with time. This is a thing that requires decipline and focus to achieve

It is very important to go into apprenticeship before venturing into any business. Apprenticeship helps you acquire the right knowledge and skills to succeed in any type of business of your choice.

In my country the government institute training institution and pay the apprentice as a way of encouragement and others are abusing it.
Excellent that in your country the government is concerned about the development of skills of the population. Certainly in many or all countries, there are people who abuse to earn free money, without a real interest in learning. What institutions are in charge of teaching skills development in your country?

True, and you get to learn from the mistake of your mentor and to help you avoid making the same mistake again so as to have a better start in the field.
Yes, when we fail in our other business, we can still recover by seeking mentorship or consultations to help us know where we got it wrong, and ways to improve and take high.

It is very important to go into apprenticeship before venturing into any business. Apprenticeship helps you acquire the right knowledge and skills to succeed in any type of business of your choice.
I agree with you @Chibson1 , when we start as apprentices, we have the opportunity to gain experience and develop the skills that will help us in the future. In this way we are perfecting ourselves.

Yes, when we fail in our other business, we can still recover by seeking mentorship or consultations to help us know where we got it wrong, and ways to improve and take high.
Mentorship after failing in a business is actually a good option as one gets to learn about the initial failed business and the mentor's experience too which is like doubled experience.

We attain to perfection when we dedicate more and more time to what we're doing. Be it in any skill. The more perfected we are in our handwork skill we have learned, the more profitable we make ourselves because we will become sughted after by many clients
That is absolutely correct, the more we practice, the more we will correct our mistakes and hone our skills. This is taught in the institution I have described in the thread, and over the years clients will assert our level of preparation.

Since government sponsored training also give monetary allowances, people are interest din that allowances but not in the training.
Since there's no job opportunity created by the government, and people/citizens has their own knowledge of starting a business and making money on their own but their is no money to realise the dream, Government sponsored training is the opportunity do them to keep earning and use the training money to set a business up for themselves.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back