What's new

Business apprentices

Business apprentice is a person who is learning a particular type of business, business apprentice is very good for every business data to enroll in before starting his own business.
Becoming an apprentice shows you the risks that are involved in a business and at the same time shows you possible ways that you can improve on your existing business idea. You are able to see first hand how a business is front and you can modify your perception on businesses. I do agree with you in the sense that it is very important to become a business Apprentice before opening up your own business because it does provide you with valuable knowledge. However these opportunities are not readily available to everyone.

I completely agree with what you are saying here and I have also found that offline learning allows you to engage more with the instructor and as a student you will be able to have a front row seat to see exactly how it is supposed to be. Furthermore if you do have a problem you can address it immediately whereas if it is an online course you would have to wait until the person is online or address it at the end of the course.
Exactly, personally and from my experience I prefer to perform any offline study, for the reasons described above. I get instant results as well as the corrections I need to make. What you describe is presented online, you must wait for the tutor to be online and have the time to clarify the doubts.

I think all of us here concur to similar situations, and this is because on key benefits of these institutes is that students gain massive experience which prepares them for their work days after school one day

Yes, i also share same believe with you @Sariana23. Those who undergo such skill training and graduate successful from it, won't bother much about making a living through it, if they're determined to earn from it.
It is an important point @GIFTMICHAEL , they must undergo training and the most important thing is to "graduate successfully" otherwise they will not have the necessary tools in the right way.
In my country government offer a lot of training that can help them to improve because learning skills after university can earn them a lot of money.
I am glad that in your country they care about the training of young people @joy101 , this is for them and for the people, as it is the best way to minimize unemployment with the development of skills.

@Sariana23, what you said is just the perfect example. If those that is enrolled into skill acquisition fails to learn perfectly, and graduate from it. It will be a ruin and wasted effort for them. The best is to graduate fine, and have future after acquisition of the skill.

Last edited:
@Sariana23, wjst you said is just the perfect example. If those that is enrolled into skill acquisition fails to learn perfectly, and graduate from it. It will be a ruin and wasted effort for them. The best is to graduate fine, and have future after acquisition of the skill.
It is so, although many enter the institution, not all are really dedicated to learn in detail and develop their skills @GIFTMICHAEL . As you describe it is a waste of time, and even take away the opportunity from those who really want to.

It is so, although many enter the institution, not all are really dedicated to learn in detail and develop their skills @GIFTMICHAEL . As you describe it is a waste of time, and even take away the opportunity from those who really want to.
You said it all. I prefer to never enrolled to a scheme to improve my life then ending halfway. I don't like learning halfway, i learn to fully become an expert. Because learning it will do me good, it will make me have a good life.

Government owned enterprise and institutes perform poorly because people managing these enterprise and institutions are not sincere. On the other hand, private organizations perform better.
Since government have no business in running buiness they would'nt know the needs and modern technology to deploy for optimum productivity. But the private firms knows the areas they would need manpower to strentened their capacity.

You said it all. I prefer to never enrolled to a scheme to improve my life then ending halfway. I don't like learning halfway, i learn to fully become an expert. Because learning it will do me good, it will make me have a good life.
It is the right thing to do, we must be responsible in our decision making, maybe sometimes we assume commitments that we do not fulfill due to lack of maturity. But after a certain age we must be responsible and finish what we started, especially when it is for our own well being.

When one starts the training of being an apprentice of one or more type of vocational trade, you make yourself become financially capable and also empowered

Well, this is a definitely good thing that your country implements. (y)
In Italy, sometimes some institutions decide to carry out certain courses aimed at people (inclined towards any profession), followed by a company internship but...there are immediately three not indifferent alternatives disadvantaged, compared to yours to be considered:

1) During the company internship (stage), students are not paid, not even on the reimbursement of expenses
2) Nobody is subsequently hired by the company where he carries out the internship.
3) Often not even given at the end, a certificate to show that this course has been carried out.

However, these clauses must be signed (and then accepted) by each participant at the beginning.

In conclusion I could say that these are good for learning, but your courses have definitely the best points, compared to those that take place here in Italy.

Wether it is true a government sponsored training center or one where you personally go to get trained in some kind of handwork, it is a good thing you got the training. It will reduce unemployment.

It is the right thing to do, we must be responsible in our decision making, maybe sometimes we assume commitments that we do not fulfill due to lack of maturity. But after a certain age we must be responsible and finish what we started, especially when it is for our own well being.
Yes, that's it. We should always be committed in whatever we find benefiting in the future. If we are matured enough we can take the bow to finish what we started. Unless we are immature that's when we leave it halfway.

Well, this is a definitely good thing that your country implements. (y)
In Italy, sometimes some institutions decide to carry out certain courses aimed at people (inclined towards any profession), followed by a company internship but...there are immediately three not indifferent alternatives disadvantaged, compared to yours to be considered:

1) During the company internship (stage), students are not paid, not even on the reimbursement of expenses
2) Nobody is subsequently hired by the company where he carries out the internship.
3) Often not even given at the end, a certificate to show that this course has been carried out.

However, these clauses must be signed (and then accepted) by each participant at the beginning.

In conclusion I could say that these are good for learning, but your courses have definitely the best points, compared to those that take place here in Italy.
At least as in other countries, it is good that the institutions are dedicated to teach other people to improve their skills. Unfortunately they do not guarantee employment or other benefits.
Wether it is true a government sponsored training center or one where you personally go to get trained in some kind of handwork, it is a good thing you got the training. It will reduce unemployment.
It is correct what you describe @Senator , the important thing is to take the initiative and with it develop the skills to be part of the profit generating society.
Yes, that's it. We should always be committed in whatever we find benefiting in the future. If we are matured enough we can take the bow to finish what we started. Unless we are immature that's when we leave it halfway.
It is correct, when we mature and commit to any activity, we must be responsible and complete what we started. I hope that many people are encouraged and reach the expected success and generate better profits.

In my country there is an institute with the name INCE "National Institute of Training and Education" where they teach a series of courses ranging from the administrative area that includes: Linux and LibreOffice Environment, Windows and Office Environment, Business Computer Assistant, Business Assistant exterior, etc, and the Industrial area that includes: Agriculture, Masonry, Shoemaking, Blacksmithing, Brass and car painting, Reading and interpretation of plans, Oil plant operator, General binding operator, Pastry chef and baker, among many others. These students attend theoretical classes for 3 months, and then go to companies as apprentices receiving payment, both from the INCE and the company. Upon completing the learning hours, the company decides whether to leave them as employees or not.
Is there an institute like this in your country? What benefit does the company have with these students? Is it a waste of time and money for the company?
Hmm...i'm not sure if they are called INCE here but companies in my country do leave trained employees after they have come through some training but i don't think its a waste of time

Hmm...i'm not sure if they are called INCE here but companies in my country do leave trained employees after they have come through some training but i don't think its a waste of time
Of course it is not a waste of time. It is a great benefit for both the graduates of the institutes where they received the training and the company that hires them. It is good to know that they have a similar training center.

At least as in other countries, it is good that the institutions are dedicated to teach other people to improve their skills. Unfortunately they do not guarantee employment or other benefits.

It is correct what you describe @Senator , the important thing is to take the initiative and with it develop the skills to be part of the profit generating society.

It is correct, when we mature and commit to any activity, we must be responsible and complete what we started. I hope that many people are encouraged and reach the expected success and generate better profits.
Even though the provision of this skill acquisition is brought to their door step, some persons will still find it difficult to enroll into it.

The state of a country would determine to a large extent of certain programs would be a success or not, here, apprenticeship is quite common from learning a skill to school internships but there's little the government is doing as there are lots of corruption here

Even though the provision of this skill acquisition is brought to their door step, some persons will still find it difficult to enroll into it.
Yes that is correct, many people fail to enroll because of various difficulties, and in some cases it is because they do not care to learn and develop their skills. It is important to instill in children the importance of future skill development.

Yes that is correct, many people fail to enroll because of various difficulties, and in some cases it is because they do not care to learn and develop their skills. It is important to instill in children the importance of future skill development.
Skill acquisition development is very necessary to be instilled in the life of the children. For them to learn it at that early age, it will be with them for long, shape their career. So when they grow up they'll be more advance and earn meaningfully from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back