Business apprentices

Sariana23

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In my country there is an institute with the name INCE "National Institute of Training and Education" where they teach a series of courses ranging from the administrative area that includes: Linux and LibreOffice Environment, Windows and Office Environment, Business Computer Assistant, Business Assistant exterior, etc, and the Industrial area that includes: Agriculture, Masonry, Shoemaking, Blacksmithing, Brass and car painting, Reading and interpretation of plans, Oil plant operator, General binding operator, Pastry chef and baker, among many others. These students attend theoretical classes for 3 months, and then go to companies as apprentices receiving payment, both from the INCE and the company. Upon completing the learning hours, the company decides whether to leave them as employees or not.
Is there an institute like this in your country? What benefit does the company have with these students? Is it a waste of time and money for the company?

The standard here in college education is to undergo office training as a requirement for graduation. Usually the training is 200 hours and offices are not required to pay an allowance although big companies give allowances to the apprentice. The advantage of the apprenticeship program is that some companies hire the apprentice when they graduate.

The standard here in college education is to undergo office training as a requirement for graduation. Usually the training is 200 hours and offices are not required to pay an allowance although big companies give allowances to the apprentice. The advantage of the apprenticeship program is that some companies hire the apprentice when they graduate.
The same here in my country for university students, they must complete practical hours in the companies and they are not paid, but they still have the opportunity to be employed. It is a different case in INCE because they are by no means at university level, these students often only have passed elementary school or incomplete high school.

In my country there is an institute with the name INCE "National Institute of Training and Education" where they teach a series of courses ranging from the administrative area that includes: Linux and LibreOffice Environment, Windows and Office Environment, Business Computer Assistant, Business Assistant exterior, etc, and the Industrial area that includes: Agriculture, Masonry, Shoemaking, Blacksmithing, Brass and car painting, Reading and interpretation of plans, Oil plant operator, General binding operator, Pastry chef and baker, among many others. These students attend theoretical classes for 3 months, and then go to companies as apprentices receiving payment, both from the INCE and the company. Upon completing the learning hours, the company decides whether to leave them as employees or not.
Is there an institute like this in your country? What benefit does the company have with these students? Is it a waste of time and money for the company?
There are lots of institutes like this in my country, and it's not a waste of time as unemployment rate is high, when the students graduate from these institutes they become financially independent. Some times the institutes are non government organizations or they may receive funding from the government as a form of alleviating unemployment.

In my country, it is usually the government that has these training institutions and they are really helpful since they teach citizens to be independent and not rely on the government.

There are lots of institutes like this in my country, and it's not a waste of time as unemployment rate is high, when the students graduate from these institutes they become financially independent. Some times the institutes are non government organizations or they may receive funding from the government as a form of alleviating unemployment.
Excellent, I love this, to know that there is this possibility for people who want to learn and the opportunity to excel, companies give the opportunities to students, and as you describe become financially independent.INCE is not a government entity, and is struggling to create other similar institutes that benefit both employers and the population.

Excellent, I love this, to know that there is this possibility for people who want to learn and the opportunity to excel, companies give the opportunities to students, and as you describe become financially independent.INCE is not a government entity, and is struggling to create other similar institutes that benefit both employers and the population.
People studying STEM courses in my country are the ones who benefit from such opportunity because the companies give them special preferences.

People studying STEM courses in my country are the ones who benefit from such opportunity because the companies give them special preferences.
Excellent, I imagine that in STEM they dictate courses for different interests of the students, This is very good, as @Adventurer " when students graduate from these institutes they become financially independent" and this is what is needed to have skills and develop them in the future.

The level of unemployment in my country is high and like 75% of the youth are jobless, we don't have institute like that in my country, the only thing is that if you are employed, the company that employed you will give you training on their work aspect.

The level of unemployment in my country is high and like 75% of the youth are jobless, we don't have institute like that in my country, the only thing is that if you are employed, the company that employed you will give you training on their work aspect.
It is unfortunate that there are no such isntitutes in your country @Shigobad, because it really helps unemployed young people. In my country there is also the option with companies and their employees. These are interested in more skilled workers and if they have to pay for their improvement they do it gladly.

in my home country, government founded training institutes have failed a couple of times. People always misuse government organizations.
That's a good option for unemployed young people, too bad you couldn't keep it in your home country. Not valuing the effort that has been tried twice by the governmental entities, in the end affects those who really need it.

Still today, government offers a lot of training programs and very few people actually take these training seriously, for rest of the people training are just to earn incentives.
Understood, they are not trained with the purpose of learning and developing competences but with monetary interest. I remember I studied in an Institute some time ago, it was something similar and the benefit was given only to those people with a score greater than or equal to 18/20 and they were hired in a company. It is a way to awaken interest in students.

Since government sponsored training also give monetary allowances, people are interest din that allowances but not in the training.
Yes that is correct, but I suppose out of a certain number of people who enroll, some percentage of students end up learning and pursuing some skill after they graduate. That is beneficial for some students, those who know how to take advantage of opportunities.

Learning a skill after graduation gives those of them more earning opportunities than the ones without skill.

Since people abuse government's training program, private training providers do better than heavily invested government training programs.
It depends on the country's government. Mine is not working for favour the citizens, that's why private training programs do better than the government arranged one.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back